E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > E92 electronics part out



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
h3lpmedic
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2008 328xi Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle

Posts: 35
iTrader: (1)

E92 electronics part out

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Recently did a CIC retrofit, so all the replace parts are being sold. The parts below are from a 2008 E92. All Prices negotiable. Shipping Included.


CCC Idrive Controler ($50.00)
TCU ($100.00)-SOLD
MULF2 ($75.00)






Last edited by h3lpmedic; 08-27-2012 at 08:19 AM.
h3lpmedic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
gbpackersfan11
First Lieutenant
 
gbpackersfan11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Porsche 958
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Camas, WA

Posts: 337
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3lpmedic View Post
Recently did a CIC retrofit, so all the replace parts are being sold. The parts below are from a 2008 E92. All Prices negotiable. Shipping Included.


CCC Idrive Controler ($50.00)
TCU ($100.00)
MULF2 ($75.00)
Where did you buy your retrofit from?
gbpackersfan11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
kongusingam
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Princeton

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

I am interested in MULF2. I looked at part number "84109183373" (from your picture) on realoem.com. It says part not found. Do you have the correct part number for the MULF2?

Do you know if I can use this for the 6FL retrofit, i.e., for adding USB support to an E90?
kongusingam is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
gbpackersfan11
First Lieutenant
 
gbpackersfan11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Porsche 958
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Camas, WA

Posts: 337
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongusingam View Post
I am interested in MULF2. I looked at part number "84109183373" (from your picture) on realoem.com. It says part not found. Do you have the correct part number for the MULF2?

Do you know if I can use this for the 6FL retrofit, i.e., for adding USB support to an E90?
what parts do you need for 6fl retrofit?
gbpackersfan11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
kongusingam
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Princeton

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackersfan11 View Post
what parts do you need for 6fl retrofit?
Do you mean what parts are needed for the retrofit in general?

You need the following parts:
Retrofit kit No.# 65 41 0 445 465
MULF2 High: #84-10-9-207-360 (some cars may already have this.)

Also, the part number for the MULF2 high has changed several times. My understanding is that any of these will work. Check realoem.com for the related part numbers.

The installation instructions are here:
http://www.zen104526.zen.co.uk/320d/...trofit%201.pdf

You will also have to code the car.
kongusingam is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2012, 07:09 PM   #6
gbpackersfan11
First Lieutenant
 
gbpackersfan11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Porsche 958
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Camas, WA

Posts: 337
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongusingam View Post
Do you mean what parts are needed for the retrofit in general?

You need the following parts:
Retrofit kit No.# 65 41 0 445 465
MULF2 High: #84-10-9-207-360 (some cars may already have this.)

Also, the part number for the MULF2 high has changed several times. My understanding is that any of these will work. Check realoem.com for the related part numbers.

The installation instructions are here:
http://www.zen104526.zen.co.uk/320d/...trofit%201.pdf

You will also have to code the car.
does the retrofit kit sell all the parts listed that are included in that website pdf?
gbpackersfan11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #7
kongusingam
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Princeton

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackersfan11 View Post
does the retrofit kit sell all the parts listed that are included in that website pdf?
The USB retrofit kit mentioned in the PDF contains everything except the MULF2 high. The installation pdf refers to the MULF2 high as high charger or something like that.

You can check the individual parts contained in the kit by entering the part number on http://bmwfans.info/

h3lpmedic: is the MULF2 still available?
kongusingam is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
gbpackersfan11
First Lieutenant
 
gbpackersfan11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Porsche 958
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Camas, WA

Posts: 337
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongusingam View Post
The USB retrofit kit mentioned in the PDF contains everything except the MULF2 high. The installation pdf refers to the MULF2 high as high charger or something like that.

You can check the individual parts contained in the kit by entering the part number on http://bmwfans.info/

h3lpmedic: is the MULF2 still available?
Thank you.
gbpackersfan11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
kongusingam
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Princeton

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Your are welcome!
kongusingam is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2012, 08:16 AM   #10
h3lpmedic
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2008 328xi Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle

Posts: 35
iTrader: (1)

MULF2 is still available.
h3lpmedic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST