E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Caravan to Bimmerfest: 08-25-2012

Caravan to Bimmerfest
Calendar: USA - Mid-Atlantic
Pat@sonictuning
Brigadier General

I would like to start a caravan from Tysons 2 Galleria to Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee. Planning broke down with the CP Ikea group as they are now leaving Ikea at 7:30 AM. I would like to meet at Tysons in the front where the Cheesecake factory and Maggianos are at 6:50 AM and leave by 7:20 am sharp to meet the folks in Hunt Valley.

UPDATE::: We are going to meetup with the Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee group to roll up to Bimmerfest. They are leaving at 9 am sharp. We should leave Tysons by no later then 7:20 as it takes a good 1 hour and 15 minutes to and hour and a half to get to Hunt Valley.
RSVP'd Yes: 24 RSVP'd Maybe: 6
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.

08-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #111
PSUSMU
Captain

Drives: Entry-level Luxury

Quote:
Originally Posted by utfenix335i View Post
I am compiling a set of videos off out Facebook group and will post on my personal picasa album along with my video tonight in another tread. Keep an eye open for it.
I thought the FB group wasn't associated with this cruise..?