E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > E90 Pre LCI HID Xenon Headlight Headlights Light Lights for Sale GREAT PRICE!

07-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
mikekilpatrick
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 BMW 328xi

Garage List
2008 BMW 328 XI  [0.00]
E90 Pre LCI HID Xenon Headlight Headlights Light Lights for Sale GREAT PRICE!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I have up for sale a COMPLETE HID/Xenon Pre LCI kit for a 2006-2008 BMW 328 Sedan series (4 door) E90, the lights are in MINT condition and look like new! These are NON converted lights as some people might want to install these with the factory system sensors, they might want to use the enclosed error cancelers, or they may want to code their car so the error correctors are not needed. I can convert these for someone if interested in purchase.

• The Head Light Casings (Left and Right) are in Pristine Condition and are from newer models of the car(see pics)
  • The Blinker Bulb (grey) plug assemblies are brand new
  • Two BRAND NEW HID OEM bulbs (Never Used)
  • 3 THREE error correctors BRAND NEW (one as a backup for possible future need)
  • 2 TWO Perfect working OEM ballasts
  • 2 TWO BRAND NEW blinker bulbs
  • Everything Tested and working

I purchased these lights to convert for a friend and then he wrecked his car. So I have all the parts to upgrade your 328 E90 Sedan from those dim halogen lights to Bright HID lighting!

I am asking $960.00 for this ENTIRE kit plus shipping to your zip code ($30.00-$100.00 depending on where you live), if you are interested, I will give you an EXACT price quote on what the shipping cost will be to your location and I will use FedEx with insured Delivery), this is what I paid for the parts collectively. It is difficult to find Light assemblies in mint condition and with all the parts ready to go in one package, and both housings have next to no road wear on them. I would also consider pickup of these lights if you want to travel to Mount Laurel, NJ (which is about 8 miles East of Philadelphia, PA)

I would also provide you with the wiring diagram I made up when I converted the pair of lights for my car. I can also provide you with the factory service manual printout of instructions on how to remove the front bumper cover and replace these lights as I have the factory Manual on CD Rom.

Most of the lights I have seen for sale on these forums have been $1500.00 or more for a pair of converted lights, so these are a really good price for someone that wants to get the visibility these HID lights bring to your car. I can tell you this, when I switched over my car from halogen to Xenon, my visibility range basically doubled in distance at a minimum.

You can PM me here on the forums or you can email me at kmkenneth@hotmail.com if interested in purchase. I would do the transaction through PayPal for purchase. I can also provide more pictures of the lights if there is anything you would like to see not shown in the attached pictures.

Last edited by mikekilpatrick; 07-27-2012 at 10:30 PM.
mikekilpatrick is offline   United_States