E90Post

VIBE Motorsports

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Dinan Stage 1 Suspension on E90?

08-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #1
Broadsword
Sustinendum Victoriam
United_States
Rep

Drives: '13 X5 Premium

Dinan Stage 1 Suspension on E90?

Need opinions on the Dinan Stage 1 suspension for an E90. Tried searching but couldn't really find an answer. Already got a tune and exhaust. Ordering the Dinan intake soon and looking for suspension upgrades now. I do have the sport package on the car.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
cvc 22349a
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 335i

Couldn't find an answer to what? If you this subforum you'll find quite a few folks who have installed Dinan's suspension. DaFish and E90pilot come to mind. Why do you want to upgrade the suspension? If you're going to drive the car at the track, there are much better options. If you just want a better handling street car, Dinan is one choice; I'd choose the BMW performance suspension instead. Dinan has the Konis valved stiffer and a few end users have reported their cars ride like a bucking bronco.

I was just down at Dinan the other day having their intake installed. If you can afford it, go for it Throttle response is definately better and you'll feel a little added seat of the pants power with a tune.

Last edited by cvc 22349a; 08-18-2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: sp
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
CALWATERBOY
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2009 E93 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTeam335i View Post
Need opinions on the Dinan Stage 1 suspension for an E90. Tried searching but couldn't really find an answer. Already got a tune and exhaust. Ordering the Dinan intake soon and looking for suspension upgrades now. I do have the sport package on the car.
Since you have sport, tried & true:

LSD
Koni FSD's.
M parts

Dinan....the high profit vendor....their LSD, for instance, is a price pumped Quaife. Try Wavetrac.

Hey....

Name:  Frenchman.gif
Views: 147
Size:  4.6 KB
Appreciate 0