E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Offical Las Vegas E9Xs Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #1497
GabeS
Crazy!
13
Rep
558
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3/S14 SRT 10 viper swap
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
Ah no worries man, but thanks for the heads up. What kind of coils did you install? I want to get a set but the wifey is worried about a shitty ride. I'm looking at getting KW Street Comforts.
I would seriously reccomend Fortune autos..
I had BC racing they were pretty good. (taiwan tho best of the cheapy brands)cost 1000.

Fortune Autos are much better, everyone that got them loves them, they are made in the US and rebuildable and revalvable in US also. customer service is top notch... I had a connection to get them on sale right now for %15 off. so insted of $1400 plus shipping you can get them for $1100 shipped... it only lasts 1 week tho ... It's on Zilvia.net. i can shoot you the link..or give you more details if you are interested.
btw: they are known for making coilovers that can go very low without affecting the rebound or ride quality.

this is their website..
http://www.fortune-auto.net/fortune5...scoilovers.htm
__________________
335i coupe mtech rear bumper(white) for sale!!
$300
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #1498
R.G.
Lieutenant
R.G.'s Avatar
6
Rep
588
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In my sub conscious

iTrader: (9)

Funny you mention those Gabe I actually just found out about those recently.

Here's a good link to read up on suspension before you make the purchase. Let us know which way you go. Best of luck

http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets.html
__________________
Cobb*FSR E40 Pro tune*Dinan IC*Dinan CAI*Dinan Strut Tower*Dinan camber plates*Dinan control arm bushings*MS Catless*ER Chargepipe*Tial BOV*Custom dual 2.5" exhaust w/Vibrant race mid cats & resonaters*Vishnu Walbro 455 Inline kit*BMS OCC*Alpina Trans flash*Misc coding*RB PCV*Megan racing toe arms*M3 subframe bushings*Carbon vented hood*Carbon trunk*Carbon grills*DD rear bumper*Race valances*Vorsteiner carbon front lip*M3 Steering wheel w/DCT paddles*M3 Guages*M3 Side Skirts*Carbon side splitters*Volk RE30s
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #1499
GoldRush24
Private
0
Rep
58
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
I would seriously reccomend Fortune autos..
I had BC racing they were pretty good. (taiwan tho best of the cheapy brands)cost 1000.

Fortune Autos are much better, everyone that got them loves them, they are made in the US and rebuildable and revalvable in US also. customer service is top notch... I had a connection to get them on sale right now for %15 off. so insted of $1400 plus shipping you can get them for $1100 shipped... it only lasts 1 week tho ... It's on Zilvia.net. i can shoot you the link..or give you more details if you are interested.
btw: they are known for making coilovers that can go very low without affecting the rebound or ride quality.

this is their website..
http://www.fortune-auto.net/fortune5...scoilovers.htm
Hmm never heard of them. I'm not even close to buying suspension though, so that gives me plenty of time to research. After going going to the meet last night, I came back and spent 409 on Downpipes and DCI's. My plan of action is FMIC, Protune, wheels and suspension in that order. After not spending any money on mods for a year I can sense that this car is about to become a money pit lol.
__________________
JB4/DCI/VRSF DP/Work In Progress
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #1500
GabeS
Crazy!
13
Rep
558
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3/S14 SRT 10 viper swap
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
Hmm never heard of them. I'm not even close to buying suspension though, so that gives me plenty of time to research. After going going to the meet last night, I came back and spent 409 on Downpipes and DCI's. My plan of action is FMIC, Protune, wheels and suspension in that order. After not spending any money on mods for a year I can sense that this car is about to become a money pit lol.
after wheels, nothing changes the look and attitude of a car as much as a good lowering...it's your option which route you wish to go, but know the added power wont be handled well by stockies, (susp and wheels/tire) so almost pointless except for bragging and freeway accelerations..

if you plan on tracking your car at all the usual order is suspension-wheel/tire-then power. also your stock fmic is fine with the tune.. you could worry about changing it out after you go into the meth/upgraded turbos kind of upgrades...
not trying to tell you how to modify your car ..just hoping to help.
__________________
335i coupe mtech rear bumper(white) for sale!!
$300
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2013, 12:22 AM   #1501
deathbunny
First Lieutenant
3
Rep
362
Posts

 
Drives: 08 335I
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vegas

iTrader: (2)

FYI.

I was able to pass emissions this weekend without cats or the dp fix installed. I didn't even uninstall my cobb tune. He said one monitor failed but that was fine and it passed, I didn't argue I only went there to fail and get the extension to give me time to get the dp fix installed If anyone wants to know the station I went to shoot me a pm.
__________________
"And just one question I might ask yah, and it might sound like A disaster, can you make this thing go faster?"
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #1502
R.G.
Lieutenant
R.G.'s Avatar
6
Rep
588
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In my sub conscious

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbunny
FYI.

I was able to pass emissions this weekend without cats or the dp fix installed. I didn't even uninstall my cobb tune. He said one monitor failed but that was fine and it passed, I didn't argue I only went there to fail and get the extension to give me time to get the dp fix installed If anyone wants to know the station I went to shoot me a pm.
Oh nice
Mines coming up this month! PM on the way haha
__________________
Cobb*FSR E40 Pro tune*Dinan IC*Dinan CAI*Dinan Strut Tower*Dinan camber plates*Dinan control arm bushings*MS Catless*ER Chargepipe*Tial BOV*Custom dual 2.5" exhaust w/Vibrant race mid cats & resonaters*Vishnu Walbro 455 Inline kit*BMS OCC*Alpina Trans flash*Misc coding*RB PCV*Megan racing toe arms*M3 subframe bushings*Carbon vented hood*Carbon trunk*Carbon grills*DD rear bumper*Race valances*Vorsteiner carbon front lip*M3 Steering wheel w/DCT paddles*M3 Guages*M3 Side Skirts*Carbon side splitters*Volk RE30s
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #1503
Chocolate Apocalypse
Private
0
Rep
90
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Las Vegas, Nv

iTrader: (4)

Hey all, first time BMW owner here, just picked up a 2011 E92 335i AW M-Sport MN6 w/just under 20k miles over the weekend. I'm a musclecar guy at heart (owned 2 Chevelles and 7 Camaros) but thought I'd try something different so treated myself to an early b-day present. Hope to meet some of you guys at an upcoming cars and coffee James
__________________
2011 335i - New toy
2010 Chevy Equinox - Beater
1972 Cutlass - turbo LS project underway
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #1504
///ADMAN
Lieutenant
///ADMAN's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
465
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335is
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sin City

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [5.00]
Welcome...
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #1505
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
8,740
Posts


 
Drives: 2007 e92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Apocalypse View Post
Hey all, first time BMW owner here, just picked up a 2011 E92 335i AW M-Sport MN6 w/just under 20k miles over the weekend. I'm a musclecar guy at heart (owned 2 Chevelles and 7 Camaros) but thought I'd try something different so treated myself to an early b-day present. Hope to meet some of you guys at an upcoming cars and coffee James
Nice
Pm me your number and name so i can add you to our Las vegas We Chat group
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2013, 03:10 AM   #1506
tnsguypat
Enlisted Member
United_States
0
Rep
41
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335I Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Hi all. I am also new. Just bought a 2007 335i. I posted a thread asking for ideas on my next mod. I go to cars and coffee almost every week. Hope to see you guys there. We should start a Sin City Bimmers club and get some window stickers like the Camaro's have. They take up almost two rows now. My name is Patrick. Say hi next saturday.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #1507
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
8,740
Posts


 
Drives: 2007 e92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsguypat View Post
Hi all. I am also new. Just bought a 2007 335i. I posted a thread asking for ideas on my next mod. I go to cars and coffee almost every week. Hope to see you guys there. We should start a Sin City Bimmers club and get some window stickers like the Camaro's have. They take up almost two rows now. My name is Patrick. Say hi next saturday.
Nice pm me your phone number so i can add you to our chat group.
Also pm me or call me @ 702 494 9435 to talk about your next mods
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #1508
Manny_World
Colonel
Manny_World's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
2,386
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbunny View Post
FYI.

I was able to pass emissions this weekend without cats or the dp fix installed. I didn't even uninstall my cobb tune. He said one monitor failed but that was fine and it passed, I didn't argue I only went there to fail and get the extension to give me time to get the dp fix installed If anyone wants to know the station I went to shoot me a pm.
Thinking about registering my car here, but still not sure since I don't have to worry about emissions. I'll give it a shot, if I dont pass, I'll keep it registered in Florida. Where is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Apocalypse View Post
Hey all, first time BMW owner here, just picked up a 2011 E92 335i AW M-Sport MN6 w/just under 20k miles over the weekend. I'm a musclecar guy at heart (owned 2 Chevelles and 7 Camaros) but thought I'd try something different so treated myself to an early b-day present. Hope to meet some of you guys at an upcoming cars and coffee James
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsguypat View Post
Hi all. I am also new. Just bought a 2007 335i. I posted a thread asking for ideas on my next mod. I go to cars and coffee almost every week. Hope to see you guys there. We should start a Sin City Bimmers club and get some window stickers like the Camaro's have. They take up almost two rows now. My name is Patrick. Say hi next saturday.
Two new guys! Welcome. Haven't been to Cars and Coffee in a while. If I'm done moving, I'll try to swing by.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #1509
iBoost
Brigadier General
iBoost's Avatar
49
Rep
3,041
Posts

 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (13)

got 335is fog deletes for sale, incase someone local is interested.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...6#post15145126
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #1510
GabeS
Crazy!
13
Rep
558
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3/S14 SRT 10 viper swap
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Buddy Club garage sale! in Cali 9am saturday morning!
anyone planing on going?
__________________
335i coupe mtech rear bumper(white) for sale!!
$300
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #1511
paulguma
Bavarian Murder Weapon
paulguma's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
240
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
1999 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
Buddy Club garage sale! in Cali 9am saturday morning!
anyone planing on going?
I'll be in cali, but isn't buddy club all honda stuff?
__________________
http://www.e90post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic156572_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #1512
GabeS
Crazy!
13
Rep
558
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3/S14 SRT 10 viper swap
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulguma View Post
I'll be in cali, but isn't buddy club all honda stuff?
yeah..i went thru their catalogue...only thing for us would be Guages and Racing seats+clothing.race suits, gloves... blahhh...nvm...
I wanted to go because its sponsored by ROWW..guys paul walkers org
__________________
335i coupe mtech rear bumper(white) for sale!!
$300
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #1513
alguire335
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

 
Drives: 335i 2007
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: lasvegas

iTrader: (0)

I'm looking for someone that does detailing work looking to have a car done if u guys could help out that would be great I remember seeing something on this thread about a detailed just can't find it again thanks for the help
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #1514
GoldRush24
Private
0
Rep
58
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alguire335 View Post
I'm looking for someone that does detailing work looking to have a car done if u guys could help out that would be great I remember seeing something on this thread about a detailed just can't find it again thanks for the help
Jace is the man when it comes to detailing. I'll get his number and PM you.
__________________
JB4/DCI/VRSF DP/Work In Progress
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #1515
Chocolate Apocalypse
Private
0
Rep
90
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Las Vegas, Nv

iTrader: (4)

Please PM me with Jace's number as well when you get a sec
__________________
2011 335i - New toy
2010 Chevy Equinox - Beater
1972 Cutlass - turbo LS project underway
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #1516
apc3libras
Lieutenant Colonel
apc3libras's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,688
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
1999 BMW M3  [2.00]
Anyone have a set of pre-lci e90 blacklines for sale? I can pick up this week sometime if so.
__________________
2007 BMW 328I Monaco Blue /// 1999 BMW M3 Titanium Silver /// 2007 BMW 328I Sparkling Graphite (sold)
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #1517
07_335i_AW
Captain
07_335i_AW's Avatar
10
Rep
636
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Las Vegas

iTrader: (3)

Happy New Year Everyone. Just thought I would share one of the recent jobs I did on an E60 M5.. Surely was a blast. Love me some black paint! http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...orrection.html
__________________
[19" VORTEX TUNING LM's]
[JB4][BMS DCI] [CYBA INTAKE SCOOPS] [M3 REP FRONT BUMPER] [H&R SPORT W/ KONI YELLOWS] [MATTE BLACK GRILLES][VRSF DOWNPIPES][GLOSS BLACK VINYL ROOL][LIP SPOILER]
http://www.facebook.com/thelastdetailnv
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2014, 02:15 PM   #1518
07_335i_AW
Captain
07_335i_AW's Avatar
10
Rep
636
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Las Vegas

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush24 View Post
Jace is the man when it comes to detailing. I'll get his number and PM you.
Thanks brotha!
__________________
[19" VORTEX TUNING LM's]
[JB4][BMS DCI] [CYBA INTAKE SCOOPS] [M3 REP FRONT BUMPER] [H&R SPORT W/ KONI YELLOWS] [MATTE BLACK GRILLES][VRSF DOWNPIPES][GLOSS BLACK VINYL ROOL][LIP SPOILER]
http://www.facebook.com/thelastdetailnv
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST