E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Official Louisiana chat thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #1277
michaelsevilla
Banned
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW M6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kenner, LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
Ill show u at the meet Sara ill bring it over or just meet me today and ill show u the little booklet I don't have the tune on me because I sent that bitch back :-(
I gotta pick up my boss from BMW at the airport today. But we will see you tomorrow for the car meet! He's excited to see an M6 run a methed out 335. He's into racing cars too. He has his bmws and then two tracks cars as well.


tell Dat ***** to hook me up with some shit an ill make his stay in Nola a pleasant one
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #1278
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
tell Dat ***** to hook me up with some shit an ill make his stay in Nola a pleasant one
lol
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #1279
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M 95 View Post
Good
Bad
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #1280
Proven
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M 95 View Post
Good
I only going for the tuna anyway.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #1281
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
564
Posts

 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I gotta pick up my boss from BMW at the airport today. But we will see you tomorrow for the car meet! He's excited to see an M6 run a methed out 335. He's into racing cars too. He has his bmws and then two track cars as well.
I'm not looking to meet a bunch of people, so I rather you not come. I would like to just meet Michael, if he is okay with that.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #1282
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M 95 View Post
I'm not looking to meet a bunch of people, so I rather you not come. I would like to just meet Michael, if he is okay with that.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #1283
Proven
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

lol'd
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #1284
michaelsevilla
Banned
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW M6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kenner, LA

iTrader: (0)

Lmao grant made me lol'd with that
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #1285
michaelsevilla
Banned
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW M6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kenner, LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I gotta pick up my boss from BMW at the airport today. But we will see you tomorrow for the car meet! He's excited to see an M6 run a methed out 335. He's into racing cars too. He has his bmws and then two track cars as well.
I'm not looking to meet a bunch of people, so I rather you not come. I would like to just meet Michael, if he is okay with that.

I remember when I used to be an asshole to the girls I wanted to have intercourse with too ^_^
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #1286
michaelsevilla
Banned
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW M6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kenner, LA

iTrader: (0)

I Got A Box In The Mail Holy!! Check my fb!!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #1287
str8nm
Major
str8nm's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,109
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335is DCT
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335is  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven View Post
Its cant stop laughing at how much these guys car about the tune on your car. As much as i hear about these 1/3 series becoming after all these basic mods. U would think they will stump a M6. Even one with just a basic tune. I mean, we talking 30 ish horsepowerssssss. If that's all it takes to stump the baddest bolt on 1/3 series with a M6. Then I dont think any of the e90s ( think thats what y'all call them ) can talk. Now im not trying to step on anybodies toes are anything, but with the kinda people i roll with, its like, seen my car run. If u think u can take it down, line up. If u dont, go sit on the bench and watch. We dont nic pic simple mods like tunes. If y'all that concerned, then u most not be feeling to confident.
You do know you are on E90 Post...right?
__________________
"Apology accepted..."
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #1288
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
I Got A Box In The Mail Holy!! Check my fb!!
I know what it is!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #1289
michaelsevilla
Banned
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW M6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kenner, LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
I Got A Box In The Mail Holy!! Check my fb!!
I know what it is!!!!

How do you post the pix on here!? Tuner Motorsport is badass!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #1290
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
How do you post the pix on here!? Tuner Motorsport is badass!!!
Text it to me.. I'll post it
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #1291
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8nm View Post
You do know you are on E90 Post...right?
LOL I love ya Rory but I have to give props to the Doc for this one
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #1292
Proven
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Well technically, I on Bimmerpost, Which has many forums which it enlist me in. Sooo, here in e90 post, We have a few e90s, A supra, an M6. And possibly a frw e82s in this convo. Its easy to get lost.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #1293
michaelsevilla
Banned
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW M6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kenner, LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8nm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven View Post
Its cant stop laughing at how much these guys car about the tune on your car. As much as i hear about these 1/3 series becoming after all these basic mods. U would think they will stump a M6. Even one with just a basic tune. I mean, we talking 30 ish horsepowerssssss. If that's all it takes to stump the baddest bolt on 1/3 series with a M6. Then I dont think any of the e90s ( think thats what y'all call them ) can talk. Now im not trying to step on anybodies toes are anything, but with the kinda people i roll with, its like, seen my car run. If u think u can take it down, line up. If u dont, go sit on the bench and watch. We dont nic pic simple mods like tunes. If y'all that concerned, then u most not be feeling to confident.
You do know you are on E90 Post...right?




Yeah gotta represent at e90 post ,

Where every single psi of air matters. Lol
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #1294
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven View Post
Well technically, I on Bimmerpost, Which has many forums which it enlist me in. Sooo, here in e90 post, We have a few e90s, A supra, an M6. And possibly a fre e82s in this convo. Its easy to get lost.
AND E92!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #1295
Proven
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

BUT, out of all the E's up in hurr.... I think the 90s think they the most baddest of asses lol =p
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #1296
Proven
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post


AND E92!!!
what ev...
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #1297
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven View Post
BUT, out of all the E's up in hurr.... I think the 90s think they the most baddest of asses lol =p
I think we really only have 2 E90's.....both in BR? correct?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #1298
Proven
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

err no, I can name more then to that come to my shop frequently

Edit, Errrrr may be. I dont know the numbers off the top of my head yet. Learn me something Sara.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
toddlovesboys

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST