E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Official NorCal Chat Thread (#11)



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #4885
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,304
iTrader: (25)

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=828227
From the wheeldude meet.
Learning as I go, take more pictures, music sync, need a better lens.

Anyone know where I can find a printable tire tread tool online?

Last edited by Route 16; 04-14-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Route 16 is online now   Philippines
0
      04-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #4886
Chrispy650
Lieutenant
 
Chrispy650's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: SoCal (Irvine)

Posts: 495
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie90 View Post
Sick coverage.



Picture #29 of your car looks pretty sick. I wanna see how our cars would look together since I have BavX headlights but with my reflectors painted silver.
dafuq when did u get ls3s? Are they the full ring white ones?
Chrispy650 is offline   United_States
0
      04-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #4887
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Posts: 4,448
iTrader: (0)

Pretty sure I'm selling my car guys. PM me if you're interested.
Elliott@DetailAddict is offline   United_States
0
      04-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #4888
BKap08
Colonel
 
BKap08's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,584
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
Pretty sure I'm selling my car guys. PM me if you're interested.
Are you just selling as is or parting out?
__________________

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Gunmetal M359 Reps|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
BKap08 is offline   United_States
0
      04-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #4889
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
 
Mahhvinn's Avatar
 
Drives: backwards
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA (Bay Area)

Posts: 7,908
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict
Pretty sure I'm selling my car guys. PM me if you're interested.
Time to upgrade!?
__________________
LTMW|SPEEDELEMENT|EUROPROJEKTZ

#TeamStretchNPoke
Mahhvinn is offline   United_States
0
      04-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #4890
BRGmatthew
Bausman
 
BRGmatthew's Avatar
 
Drives: around the block
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal 626/NorCal 650

Posts: 1,785
iTrader: (18)

Send a message via AIM to BRGmatthew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
What vendor has M3 rep bumper CF splitters??? Can't seem to find any on the sites I have saved on my browser. Help would be appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
Found a CF lip on JL motoring, but I like the look of splitters better.
no one has CF splitters for m3 rep because nothing fits except the v-style and h-style bumper for the m3 style bumper LOL
BRGmatthew is offline   United_States
0
      04-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #4891
skinrock
Agent Smith
 
skinrock's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

Posts: 2,860
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
I blame Carlos for making me spend so much money this weekend
skinrock is offline  
0
      04-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #4892
tigermack
OPN DIFF
 
tigermack's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' 330i MT TiAg
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pacific Ocean

Posts: 1,271
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
Buy my SSR's!!!
__________________
M-tech front\Hartge CF lip\blacklines\M3 wheel\BMW P.E.\BMS powerbox\ST coils\BBS GT4

e36 - racecar - SCCA STX #188

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
tigermack is offline   Hong Kong
0
      04-15-2013, 01:32 AM   #4893
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Posts: 4,448
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
Are you just selling as is or parting out?
Parting out!
Looking for a stock set of wheels and tires with TPMS to trade plus cash for my BBS's with Conti DWS's. Will give a smoking deal on them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahhvinn View Post
Time to upgrade!?
lol Switching to SUV
Elliott@DetailAddict is offline   United_States
0
      04-15-2013, 01:40 AM   #4894
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,304
iTrader: (25)

Anyone want to buy my Michelin PSS tires with roughly 4k miles on them?
Route 16 is online now   Philippines
0
      04-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #4895
tigermack
OPN DIFF
 
tigermack's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' 330i MT TiAg
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pacific Ocean

Posts: 1,271
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
Parting out!
Looking for a stock set of wheels and tires with TPMS to trade plus cash for my BBS's with Conti DWS's. Will give a smoking deal on them!
I got some 162's with tires. Want them?
__________________
M-tech front\Hartge CF lip\blacklines\M3 wheel\BMW P.E.\BMS powerbox\ST coils\BBS GT4

e36 - racecar - SCCA STX #188

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
tigermack is offline   Hong Kong
0
      04-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #4896
vfeng
Captain
 
vfeng's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Norcal

Posts: 932
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
Parting out!
Looking for a stock set of wheels and tires with TPMS to trade plus cash for my BBS's with Conti DWS's. Will give a smoking deal on them!


lol Switching to SUV
do you have any suspension parts for sale?
__________________
E90 335i Black Sapphire | M-Tech | LTBMW | Vorsteiner | AE | AR | KW | STETT | VRSF| Duke Dynamics | Volk | Blacklines | BavarianX LS3 | Philips 6000K | OpenFlash | BLOX
vfeng is offline   United_States
0
      04-15-2013, 03:00 AM   #4897
sparkyblue
Captain
 
sparkyblue's Avatar
 
Drives: E82 135i
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fremont, California

Posts: 646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Anyone want to buy my Michelin PSS tires with roughly 4k miles on them?
I'm looking for a set of rears, are they 255/35/18 or 264/35/18 by any chance?

Also, went to the Wheeldude meet (albeit late due to a family lunch) but still made it at 4PM to check out the cars/shop and also get my wheels repaired by Son Tran.

Met Creaminz, your widebody kit, wheels, brakes. Can't get over how great the car looks, and also I'm sure it drives great too.

Wheels turned out great! The paint matches perfect, and it looks like new!

My buddy who had gold advan RS's got all four of his done as well. His were pretty badly rashed up from the previous owner, but he did a great job fixing them up as well! +1 Son Tran

How was everyone else's weekend?
sparkyblue is offline   United_States
0
      04-15-2013, 03:27 AM   #4898
tigermack
OPN DIFF
 
tigermack's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' 330i MT TiAg
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pacific Ocean

Posts: 1,271
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyblue View Post
Wheels turned out great! The paint matches perfect, and it looks like new!

My buddy who had gold advan RS's got all four of his done as well. His were pretty badly rashed up from the previous owner, but he did a great job fixing them up as well! +1 Son Tran
How much did he charge him? I was there and they spent awhile working on them. lol hope he got them super cheap for all that hassle. My bro got his Enkei fixed and it looks just like new! I was impressed with the work.
__________________
M-tech front\Hartge CF lip\blacklines\M3 wheel\BMW P.E.\BMS powerbox\ST coils\BBS GT4

e36 - racecar - SCCA STX #188

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
tigermack is offline   Hong Kong
0
      04-15-2013, 03:55 AM   #4899
sparkyblue
Captain
 
sparkyblue's Avatar
 
Drives: E82 135i
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fremont, California

Posts: 646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
How much did he charge him? I was there and they spent awhile working on them. lol hope he got them super cheap for all that hassle. My bro got his Enkei fixed and it looks just like new! I was impressed with the work.
Not sure if its ok to advertise openly about the pricing, as it varies on the damage of wheels after they look at it. But his were really banged up, the spokes themselves had rash on it as they are fairly concave wheels. He was charged $260 for all fours.

I also think they took a while on his car as well because the other guys had to prep his car for Son Tran to paint and match. Son had a few customers who were in a rush, so he did the wheels for a few other customers before my buddys RS.

I arrived far too late, got there at 4PM and only saw a handful of cars and people there. Wish I got there earlier! Looking through the photos and after seeing your video, seemed like there was a great turnout!

Last edited by sparkyblue; 04-15-2013 at 05:11 AM.
sparkyblue is offline   United_States
0
      04-15-2013, 04:20 AM   #4900
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
 
Mahhvinn's Avatar
 
Drives: backwards
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA (Bay Area)

Posts: 7,908
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
Parting out!
Looking for a stock set of wheels and tires with TPMS to trade plus cash for my BBS's with Conti DWS's. Will give a smoking deal on them!


lol Switching to SUV
Nice! What kind of SUV? It'll be great for camping and snow trips!

By the way, I'm interested in your Autobahn Exotics Exhaust.
__________________
LTMW|SPEEDELEMENT|EUROPROJEKTZ

#TeamStretchNPoke
Mahhvinn is offline   United_States
0
      04-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #4901
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,304
iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyblue View Post
I'm looking for a set of rears, are they 255/35/18 or 264/35/18 by any chance?

Also, went to the Wheeldude meet (albeit late due to a family lunch) but still made it at 4PM to check out the cars/shop and also get my wheels repaired by Son Tran.
Nah 235/35/19, 265/30/19.
I thought Son Tran was from SoCal, I was surprised to see him at the meet. Anyone know where his shop is in SJ or his friends?
Route 16 is online now   Philippines
0
      04-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #4902
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Posts: 4,448
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
I got some 162's with tires. Want them?
Sure do! How much tread on the tires? TPMS included? You want to trade plus cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfeng View Post
do you have any suspension parts for sale?
Only ever had H&R Sport springs, but too much of a hassel to take them out so they shall be going with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahhvinn View Post
Nice! What kind of SUV? It'll be great for camping and snow trips!

By the way, I'm interested in your Autobahn Exotics Exhaust.
Marvin, exhaust still on the car but you can get dibs for sure. PM me your offer. I'm going to get an FJ. Something suitable for what I do on weekends and my dog. Plus they have a great place for a gun rack... YEE HAW! haha
Elliott@DetailAddict is offline   United_States
0
      04-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #4903
CasperSYTFU
SYTFU Crew
 
CasperSYTFU's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota FJ
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,180
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
I'll be listing the part out under my private name guys (this one!)
__________________
CasperSYTFU is offline   No_Country
0
      04-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #4904
tigermack
OPN DIFF
 
tigermack's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' 330i MT TiAg
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pacific Ocean

Posts: 1,271
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coding@DetailAddict View Post
Sure do! How much tread on the tires? TPMS included? You want to trade plus cash?
Kind of just want to sell outright. lol mine is an 06' not sure if the TPMS in them works for you.
__________________
M-tech front\Hartge CF lip\blacklines\M3 wheel\BMW P.E.\BMS powerbox\ST coils\BBS GT4

e36 - racecar - SCCA STX #188

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
tigermack is offline   Hong Kong
0
      04-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #4905
tigermack
OPN DIFF
 
tigermack's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' 330i MT TiAg
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pacific Ocean

Posts: 1,271
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyblue View Post
Not sure if its ok to advertise openly about the pricing, as it varies on the damage of wheels after they look at it. But his were really banged up, the spokes themselves had rash on it as they are fairly concave wheels. He was charged $260 for all fours.

I also think they took a while on his car as well because the other guys had to prep his car for Son Tran to paint and match. Son had a few customers who were in a rush, so he did the wheels for a few other customers before my buddys RS.

I arrived far too late, got there at 4PM and only saw a handful of cars and people there. Wish I got there earlier! Looking through the photos and after seeing your video, seemed like there was a great turnout!
Oh, that's not bad consider how much work I saw they put on in just 1 wheel. I assumed they were all similar shape/condition.

He came up from OC just for this meet, he said he only comes up for big meets like this or something.
__________________
M-tech front\Hartge CF lip\blacklines\M3 wheel\BMW P.E.\BMS powerbox\ST coils\BBS GT4

e36 - racecar - SCCA STX #188

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
tigermack is offline   Hong Kong
0
      04-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #4906
CasperSYTFU
SYTFU Crew
 
CasperSYTFU's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota FJ
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,180
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
Kind of just want to sell outright. lol mine is an 06' not sure if the TPMS in them works for you.
Hmm in that case I may hold off. I'll PM you if anything changes.
Thanks though man
__________________
CasperSYTFU is offline   No_Country
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST