E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Official NorCal Chat Thread (#11)



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #5215
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Waiting on delayed windshield and some miscommunication we had.
You sent me an email? Damn, I'll go check.
Tell the shop make it a track car. Gut everything.
Hahahaha!! Not at this moment in my life. Maybe when I graduate SJSU. I've discussed a couple things with them regarding parts/labor if I decide to swap out the engine again.
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 12:07 AM   #5216
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,708
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Hahahaha!! Not at this moment in my life. Maybe when I graduate SJSU. I've discussed a couple things with them regarding parts/labor if I decide to swap out the engine again.
Like that 2002 with an E30 M3 motors. Where's this shop at, Imma pick up your headlights hehe.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #5217
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Like that 2002 with an E30 M3 motors. Where's this shop at, Imma pick up your headlights hehe.
There's a 2002 with an S14? Damn, that's crazy haha
lolz in Vallejo
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #5218
Eagle1oh7
Captain
Eagle1oh7's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
717
Posts

 
Drives: '11 328i Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chula Vista CA

iTrader: (0)

Had a long day with a lot of walking here in Monterey. Can't wait till tomorrow afternoon/evening.
__________________
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/Duke Dynamics CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, aFe Stage 2 PRO-R Intake, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, AA Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 01:04 AM   #5219
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,708
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
There's a 2002 with an S14? Damn, that's crazy haha
lolz in Vallejo
Aww f*cks das far haha I've been bugging you forever about them since you said for free 99c.
Tmrws mod.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Route 16; 05-11-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 02:21 AM   #5220
tigermack
OPN DIFF
tigermack's Avatar
Hong Kong
17
Rep
1,287
Posts

 
Drives: 06' 330i MT TiAg
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pacific Ocean

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
I want an exhaust. =(
__________________
M-tech front\Hartge CF lip\blacklines\M3 wheel\BMW P.E.\BMS powerbox\ST coils\BBS GT4

e36 - racecar - SCCA STX #188

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 02:25 AM   #5221
BRGmatthew
Bausman
BRGmatthew's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,815
Posts

 
Drives: around the block
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal 626/NorCal 650

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to BRGmatthew
Quote:
Originally Posted by BcuzAWD View Post
bimmerfest, who's going and staying where?
I'm going and I'll be staying at..home lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
I want an exhaust. =(
I might be selling mine in a few months
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #5222
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Aww f*cks das far haha I've been bugging you forever about them since you said for free 99c.
Tmrws mod.
haha not even! Like 45mins at the most.
What kind of exhaust are you putting on? Still with your custom mid pipes?
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #5223
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,708
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
haha not even! Like 45mins at the most.
What kind of exhaust are you putting on? Still with your custom mid pipes?
Here's the pics Alex.
I just put on my full eisenmann back on, so cot damn quieter than I remember. I'll give it time for the metal to heat up better.

Custom pipes are off, tit. burnt blue tips on. Set up looks proper for me. The sound is the only part lacking now.
My car doors won't unlock/lock from my car battery and center console button. Looks like I have a burnt fuse.
Thanks to BRGmatthew he replaced my '07 hifi underseat woofers to '09, sounds so much better.
Attached Images
          

Last edited by Route 16; 05-11-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #5224
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
Mahhvinn's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
7,953
Posts

 
Drives: backwards
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA (Bay Area)

iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [3.50]
New exhaust tips look good, Jason. In still debating if I should chop my AE exhaust and weld on these tips or try and find an exhaust I absolutely love.
__________________
LTMW|SPEEDELEMENT|EUROPROJEKTZ

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #5225
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,708
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahhvinn View Post
New exhaust tips look good, Jason. In still debating if I should chop my AE exhaust and weld on these tips or try and find an exhaust I absolutely love.
Thanks, I'm sad that it's so quiet than what I'm used too. Why not cut it? I cut off the eisenmann tips and used tit. burnt. Guy did an awesome job welding like 10min. Classic Muffler Service at Almaden.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #5226
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
jvsxn's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,720
Posts

 
Drives: e-ninety
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to jvsxn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Thanks, I'm sad that it's so quiet than what I'm used too. Why not cut it? I cut off the eisenmann tips and used tit. burnt. Guy did an awesome job welding like 10min. Classic Muffler Service at Almaden.
Reasonably priced services, right?

After all these years and after all these miles I finally get pulled over for tints and no front plates -- What duh fucks?
__________________
Hiatus
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #5227
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
Delusive's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
1,501
Posts

 
Drives: Static E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie90 View Post
Reasonably priced services, right?

After all these years and after all these miles I finally get pulled over for tints and no front plates -- What duh fucks?
I know how you feel bro, there's always that one asshole cop who has nothing to do. Took my tints off and put my front license plate back on so no mo' trouble I still get followed all the time though.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #5228
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,708
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie90 View Post
Reasonably priced services, right?
Hell yeah, it was funny the other guys were dealing. Andy (owner) was like $100..
civic kid: how about $60?
Andy: ahh alright no problem buddy

I was like wtf. Let me try..for me $60 right?
Andy: nah you're bmw, I'm gonna do you a good weld
Me: this madafaka
...but in the end $50 haha...he was like "I like you buddy" and he did a real good damn job on the weld and fitment.

After that I went in my car through the window cuz my doors wouldn't open then I remembered I could go in using the detachable key. duuuuuh
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 12:07 AM   #5229
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
jvsxn's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,720
Posts

 
Drives: e-ninety
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to jvsxn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie90 View Post
Reasonably priced services, right?
Hell yeah, it was funny the other guys were dealing. Andy (owner) was like $100..
civic kid: how about $60?
Andy: ahh alright no problem buddy

I was like wtf. Let me try..for me $60 right?
Andy: nah you're bmw, I'm gonna do you a good weld
Me: this madafaka
...but in the end $50 haha...he was like "I like you buddy" and he did a real good damn job on the weld and fitment.

After that I went in my car through the window cuz my doors wouldn't open then I remembered I could go in using the detachable key. duuuuuh
Lol he calls everyone 'buddy'.
__________________
Hiatus
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #5230
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Nice. That mid section is your custom piping, Jason? Or the Eissenmann?
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 12:33 AM   #5231
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92 View Post
I know how you feel bro, there's always that one asshole cop who has nothing to do. Took my tints off and put my front license plate back on so no mo' trouble I still get followed all the time though.
James, you have no say here!
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #5232
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,708
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Nice. That mid section is your custom piping, Jason? Or the Eissenmann?
That's the custom midpipes, the eisenmann compared to this, imagine it smaller diameter and with a resonator. If you want it one day I'll drop it off to you and you grab the headlights.

No worries about it being loud, I assures you.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 01:14 AM   #5233
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
That's the custom midpipes, the eisenmann compared to this, imagine it smaller diameter and with a resonator. If you want it one day I'll drop it off to you and you grab the headlights.

No worries about it being loud, I assures you.
Alright, coolio my brethren. Sounds like a deal. I'm expecting my car back next week. We all need a cruise haha
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #5234
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,708
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Alright, coolio my brethren. Sounds like a deal. I'm expecting my car back next week. We all need a cruise haha
I'm down for a Vallejo coma cruise.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 03:28 AM   #5235
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
I'm down for a Vallejo coma cruise.
haha there are plenty nice roads over here. Really relaxing.
Dane and I are normally open Sunday afternoons 'til dark haha
We'll see what we can come up with.
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #5236
Wei718
Captain
Wei718's Avatar
16
Rep
807
Posts

 
Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
haha there are plenty nice roads over here. Really relaxing.
Dane and I are normally open Sunday afternoons 'til dark haha
We'll see what we can come up with.
What cruise? I'm down for one!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST