E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > WTB/WTT: e92 exhaust, trunk,



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-06-2015, 01:31 PM   #1
hiimace
New Member
0
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: the valley

iTrader: (0)

WTB/WTT: e92 exhaust, trunk,

Hello all. Iím looking to purchase a few items. I have a 09 335 e92 montego blue. Meet up preferred.

WTT: Currently did a muffler delete but looking for a different sound. Open to offers. Looking to trade stock exhaust/delete pipes with tips.

WTB/WTT: CSL trunk painted montego blue trade for stock e92 trunk


Thanks for looking!

Last edited by hiimace; 04-13-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2015, 12:11 AM   #2
AW BMW
Lieutenant
AW BMW's Avatar
116
Rep
509
Posts

Drives: SSll F80 m3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: 818 SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimace View Post
Hello all. Iím looking to purchase a few items. I have a 09 335 e92 montego blue. Meet up preferred.

WTT: Currently did a muffler delete but looking for a different sound. Open to offers. Looking to trade stock exhaust/delete pipes with tips.

WTB/WTT: CSL trunk painted montego blue trade for stock e92 trunk

WTB: H&R sport springs

Thanks for looking!
I'm in the 818, I have H&R springs that I took of my 335 E92 and was an 09 model. The springs had the part number for the sedan but fit my car perfectly. Had them on for about 10,000 miles. Pm if interested and I can send you pics of my car. I also have a PE exhaust for sale..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 02:04 PM   #3
hiimace
New Member
0
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: the valley

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW BMW View Post
I'm in the 818, I have H&R springs that I took of my 335 E92 and was an 09 model. The springs had the part number for the sedan but fit my car perfectly. Had them on for about 10,000 miles. Pm if interested and I can send you pics of my car. I also have a PE exhaust for sale..
PM'd you
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 03:29 AM   #4
AW BMW
Lieutenant
AW BMW's Avatar
116
Rep
509
Posts

Drives: SSll F80 m3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: 818 SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimace View Post
PM'd you
I didn't not have another pm. Weird, anyway the spring are $75 with about 9,000 miles on them. Performance exhaust $800 with about 7,000 miles on it.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 04:30 AM   #5
Antony_correia11
Private
2
Rep
87
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northridge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimace View Post
PM'd you
I didn't not have another pm. Weird, anyway the spring are $75 with about 9,000 miles on them. Performance exhaust $800 with about 7,000 miles on it.
Any idea if springs will work on E90?
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2015, 12:52 PM   #6
hiimace
New Member
0
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: the valley

iTrader: (0)

bump
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST