E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > PTF Cobb e-tune group buy anyone?

Today, 06:02 AM   #1
silver07335i
First Lieutenant

Drives: e90 335i

PTF Cobb e-tune group buy anyone?

Wondering how many local members here have gotten e-tunes from PTF and recommend it? It would be great if users can share their before and after e-tune dyno results with a list of their mods at the time.

My friend and I are thinking of going for the e-tune service through PTF and they offered a discount if we can get a few more people to purchase together. The discount is $50 off for each person's tune. Maybe more discount if enough members join in on the fun! Please PM me and let me know if you are seriously interested in purchasing PTF e-tune service soon. Preferably complete purchase within a couple of weeks to a month from now at most. Thanks.