E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > wheels powder coated today :)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-06-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

wheels powder coated today :)

my MV4 wheels are being powder coated today in a anthcite grey will post some before and after pics once they are back on



Before:




after pics to come, this is what the car looked like when i bought it..

UPDATE
heres my wheels for all you waiting to see




Last edited by Tyso335; 08-12-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #2
P 5UML
Major
 
P 5UML's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E92 325D M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London

Posts: 1,495
iTrader: (1)

the colour will go so nicely with the black mate

what have you already done to the car/planning to do to the car??
__________________
P 5UML is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:32 AM   #3
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

cheers mate yeh colour should go well.

so far ive done led angel eyes (but one isnt working already so need to sort that) and black front grills, and changed the plates thats all so far. plenty of plans i would like to put kw varient 1 coilovers on it and then some wider wheels just need to work out what i can fit. this wont be till next year though, also looking at rear lip spoiler but not sure to go for the standard m3 one or go for a slightly bigger one. because the cars black im thinking of leaving it carbon fibre so it wil in the end match the carbon front splitter and other lil bits i may do for it. also ordered carbon fibre badges last week so when wheels come back ive got all new center caps and bonnet boot and steering wheel badge to match
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #4
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
 
Drives: E92 Space Grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All over the UK!

Posts: 907
iTrader: (19)

Congratulations! Wheels make a huge difference! Looking forward to pics!
1sh@Crystalwhite is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:36 AM   #5
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

cheers im hoping i can work out how to load this pics up haha any ideas? do i just use image shack?
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:39 AM   #6
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
 
Drives: E92 Space Grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All over the UK!

Posts: 907
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyso335 View Post
cheers im hoping i can work out how to load this pics up haha any ideas? do i just use image shack?
Imageshack/ tinypic: Upload them onto there, see that picture button with a mountain and sun, click that, and copy and paste the link there.

Done & Done!
1sh@Crystalwhite is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:48 AM   #7
P 5UML
Major
 
P 5UML's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E92 325D M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London

Posts: 1,495
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyso335 View Post
cheers mate yeh colour should go well.

so far ive done led angel eyes (but one isnt working already so need to sort that) and black front grills, and changed the plates thats all so far. plenty of plans i would like to put kw varient 1 coilovers on it and then some wider wheels just need to work out what i can fit. this wont be till next year though, also looking at rear lip spoiler but not sure to go for the standard m3 one or go for a slightly bigger one. because the cars black im thinking of leaving it carbon fibre so it wil in the end match the carbon front splitter and other lil bits i may do for it. also ordered carbon fibre badges last week so when wheels come back ive got all new center caps and bonnet boot and steering wheel badge to match
seems to be headed in the right direction! my cars in sparkling graphite and i have done all the carbon mods you mentioned!

badges, front splitters rear diffuser and spoiler! did the grills in gloss black to match the trim!

yours will look stealth ones done
__________________
P 5UML is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:53 AM   #8
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SH View Post
Imageshack/ tinypic: Upload them onto there, see that picture button with a mountain and sun, click that, and copy and paste the link there.

Done & Done!
cheers buddy i will get to it once im home from work
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 04:56 AM   #9
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
seems to be headed in the right direction! my cars in sparkling graphite and i have done all the carbon mods you mentioned!

badges, front splitters rear diffuser and spoiler! did the grills in gloss black to match the trim!

yours will look stealth ones done
stealth is the way were goin for now until my new wheels are gona b nice and shinny haha yeh ive got my plans just need to get them started, wheels arnt till next year so thats why getting these ones sprayed now. you car sounds gorgeous mate i was either goin for grey or black but couldnt find no grey 335ds anywhere and this black one came up fully loaded and couldnt let it go. wouldnt mind seeing your car have you got any picture threads?
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #10
AWBimmer
Brigadier General
 
AWBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK

Posts: 4,545
iTrader: (3)

How I wished for a black 335d but nothing came up so had to grab the silver while it was around almost fully loaded (no sunroof lol). Yours will look awesome once yourre done and I agree about wheels next yr. get them around feb / march time to maximise the couple of summer months and then revert back to winter wheels for the horrendous roads we live on.

Looking forward to it buddy oh and Sumil.. The more I look at the engine cover mod, the more Im wanting it myself lol. Any ideas of a colour theme though?! Black on silver seems boring but I don't want to go too wild .. What bout orange? Lmao
__________________

Now: E92 335D, Custom Cars Branded
Gone But Not Forgotten: E90 320D Alpine White
AWBimmer is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #11
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
How I wished for a black 335d but nothing came up so had to grab the silver while it was around almost fully loaded (no sunroof lol). Yours will look awesome once yourre done and I agree about wheels next yr. get them around feb / march time to maximise the couple of summer months and then revert back to winter wheels for the horrendous roads we live on.

Looking forward to it buddy oh and Sumil.. The more I look at the engine cover mod, the more Im wanting it myself lol. Any ideas of a colour theme though?! Black on silver seems boring but I don't want to go too wild .. What bout orange? Lmao
cheers mate hopefully get them bac tomoro nite and bac on the car then i can work out what spacers to buy and order them then thinking about back wheel nuts or blue for somthing different not sure.

i was goin to say to you spray you engine cover orange haha how about camo black white n grey haha
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #12
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

Posts: 29,267
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
I will wait till I see the pics but generally prefer OEM colour wheels to Anth
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
dxb335d is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #13
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

i do like the silver they look nice but dont enjoy cleaning them every few days haha
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:45 AM   #14
lambbuster
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hertfordshire, UK.

Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)

Really looking forward to the pics mate, get them uploaded!!!

Might do the same if all looks good, i know what you mean - they don't stay silver for long
lambbuster is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #15
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambbuster View Post
Really looking forward to the pics mate, get them uploaded!!!

Might do the same if all looks good, i know what you mean - they don't stay silver for long
haha im glad you no what i mean. still havent got them back hopefully will tomoro night will get the pics up
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #16
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

updated
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #17
Tak1986
Lieutenant
 
Drives: E91 335i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK

Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

i think the new colour of the wheels suit the car quite well!
Tak1986 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #18
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
 
Drives: E92 Space Grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All over the UK!

Posts: 907
iTrader: (19)

Gor-geous!
1sh@Crystalwhite is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #19
SilverII
Colonel
 
Drives: '11 335IS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DFW

Posts: 2,336
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [4.83]
nice
SilverII is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #20
Tyso335
Captain
 
Tyso335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.K

Posts: 845
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak1986 View Post
i think the new colour of the wheels suit the car quite well!
yeh there not to dark they and theyve got a nice gloss finish cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SH View Post
Gor-geous!
cheers mate im really happy with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverII View Post
nice
thanks
Tyso335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #21
obert
Lieutenant Colonel
 
obert's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 N54 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Seattle Wa

Posts: 1,597
iTrader: (18)

Looks really good
obert is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #22
AWBimmer
Brigadier General
 
AWBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK

Posts: 4,545
iTrader: (3)

Looks brilliant! Nice one matey!
__________________

Now: E92 335D, Custom Cars Branded
Gone But Not Forgotten: E90 320D Alpine White
AWBimmer is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST