E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Romney Doesn't Want Ryan as President

08-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Romney Doesn't Want Ryan as President

Mitt Romney wants there to be a law in place to make sure any presidential candidate has at least 3 years of business experience prior to campaigning for president. Being that Mr. Paul Ryan has been a gov't employee for the past 20 years, and hasn't run his own business. So by Mitt Romney's own measure, Paul Ryan shouldn't be president. If he feels so strongly about this need for 3 years of business experience, why didn't he require that of the man who mind succeed him in the presidency?
      08-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
128vertinnoho
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 128iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post

Mitt Romney wants there to be a law in place to make sure any presidential candidate has at least 3 years of business experience prior to campaigning for president. Being that Mr. Paul Ryan has been a gov't employee for the past 20 years, and hasn't run his own business. So by Mitt Romney's own measure, Paul Ryan shouldn't be president. If he feels so strongly about this need for 3 years of business experience, why didn't he require that of the man who mind succeed him in the presidency?
Because Rmoney does not know what he believes in anymore. He can't hold onto a position for more than a second and a half it seems. Worst con candidate ever!
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i

Quote:

You didn't listen to your linky before posting did you. Listen to it again and pay attention. He said "a business owner he spoke to". Jes, you Dems just never pass up a chance to spin things.
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:

Soooo, does that mean that the current occupant of the white house (and his stunt double) should both be stepping down?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Soooo, does that mean that the current occupant of the white house (and his stunt double) should both be stepping down?
What it means is that this guy can't keep his thoughts straight. Flip flopper Rmoney. He brings this idea up to reenforce the idea that President Obama is not eligible for office, but the it turns out his own VP pick doesn't live up the these qualifications. At when I bullshit people, I remember the bullshit lines I use on them.