E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Advice needed, 2700 miles left to first service.

08-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
EXSKIN
Private
Rep

Drives: 335D M-SPORT E92

Garage List
Advice needed, 2700 miles left to first service.

Hi all
As above 2700 miles left, trouble is in September going to end up at Auschwitz which direct route is 1262 miles.
Trouble is have things to see in France,Germany etc etc aswell.
Dealer won't service it at 2700 and will only think about doing it at 1200 miles left said its alright if 1000 miles over but nothing daft like 3,000 to 5,000 over.( I don't want to be even a 1000 miles over as shes already had her tits flogged off on the Bahn this year)
Well excuse me If you service my car now then there won't be any problems and I will not have the dealer restrict my trip away cause bmw won't do a service with 2700 left(no way I can burn that off in the three weeks left till I go).
Said to get it done in Europe sorry ain't got time as its a jam pack lads tour, in the next breath he said just had someone else in with the same problem.
So to finish off what can I do to get this service done if anything, its free servicing package on it , maybe thats why the won't do it.
Think I had 3,000 left til service on one of my other BM's before a Euro trip and they did it probs because I paid for it.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
Chris100
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 320d M Sport Highline Coupe

Was told the same, if you are paying for it yourself BMW will service the car whenever the hell you want but if it has the service pack you are restricted to the parameters you have stated above.
Appreciate 0