E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Sigma 10mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Fisheye Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

Closed Thread

08-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
EuroSpec27
Private First Class

Drives: 335i Coupe

Sigma 10mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Fisheye Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Selling my Sigma 10mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Fisheye lens since I upgraded to a full-frame body and no longer have use for it. This lens is specifically designed for Canon SLR cameras with APS-C image sensors. This lens has superb build quality and optics, and the diagonal field of view produces striking images with exaggerated perspective and distortion. The Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides fast and quiet autofocusing, with a full-time manual focus override via a simple twist of the focus ring. The focusing capability allows close-up photography and also makes it possible to make use of large depth of field that covers wide range of subjects. All in all this is a phenomenal fisheye lens that cannot be beat for the price. Like all of my equipment, this lens has been babied since day one and has only been used a handful of times. There are no scratches on the glass or body, and it comes in its original box with blank warranty card. Asking price is $500.00 O.B.O. For more information, please contact Rob at 973-766-2347 or PM me.

*Serious Inquires Only Please*

EuroSpec27 is offline   United_States
      08-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
EuroSpec27
Private First Class

Drives: 335i Coupe

SOLD!

EuroSpec27 is offline   United_States
Closed Thread