E90Post

E92 Lighting

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: BMW 320d SE | Saloon | Balck Sapphire | N. Ireland

08-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
wolfetone
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: BMW e90

Garage List
2005 e90  [0.00]
FS: BMW 320d SE | Saloon | Balck Sapphire | N. Ireland

Hi all!
Been a while since I've posted on here, but still nice to get on and check up every so often. This time, it's not so good news...I'm thinking of parting company with my E90 and moving on! I've had this car since 2005 (bought with 5,000 miles and 5 months old) and over the years have gradually and tastefully modded it into the car it is today. Feel free to have a look through my previous posts to sample the care and thought put into this car since first ownership!

Anyhow, have a look at the ad below and browse the pictures! Any interest/queries please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer any calls/texts!

Many thanks,
Tom

BMW 320d SE, 2005, 143,000 miles, 2 owners (second owner since car was bought with 5,000 miles in 2005). Black Sapphire Metallic, FSH (every 10k-15k miles), exterior in exemplar condition, interior immaculate. AUX iPod function, dual climate control, trip computer, Rear Parking Sensors, MOT'd until July '13, Taxed until June 2013. Subtle and tasteful added extras include: 19" CSL alloys with 9.5" wider rears only added over a year ago, 6-7mm tread left on tyres, Genuine BMW Carbon Fibre Front Splitters, 6cyl Front Chrome Grill, Twin-exit chrome exhaust tip, M3 Lip Spoiler. Must be viewed to appreciate condition of the car!
Attached Images