E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Intake reconfiguration ideas & Q's

09-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #45
xcelr8427
Private

Drives: '07 E90 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl335i View Post
nice pic! Man I wish we could make this happen... Is there company that has the CAD and abilities to do this if we do a group buy? I think you can use a U of some sorts to get the back turbo and route the pipe through the turbo discharge Y. Is there a reason we have two Recirc valves? Why can't we get rid of one of them? I'd love to have a simple engine compartment.
I am a design engineer for the US Army. Because i cant say what i actually work on, I will just say that I do 3D modeling on a daily basis. If/when someone has a good idea of what they want to ultimately achieve here, PM me and I can make all the models and drawings we would need to get this produced anywhere.

I have some great ideas for the design, but I dont have time to get my car up in the air to see what space looks like under there.

We can definitely get this figured out though.