E90Post

MINHS Auto Care Center

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Excellent service from Rybrook Warwick

08-01-2012, 03:27 AM   #1
mistryn
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: BMW 335D

Excellent service from Rybrook Warwick

Normally I do not write reviews but IMO this dealer deserves a shout out for excellent service . In the past mainly due to some of the people that work at dealerships their attitude has left me unimpressed and put me off from using them.

As per my other thread I have had this intermitant problem/oil leak etc. Another forum member on here (thanks 1SH) suggested Rybrook Warwick and I decided to give them a try. Right from the intial call to booking it in and throughout the customer service has been top notch. I dealt with a SA called jodi, he was fantastic from explaining what was happening and keeping me updated throughout the the time my car was at the dealership. Even when I rang and he was not there and told a call back, within an hour I would recieve the callback.

Even though this dealer was 50 miles from me it is worth the time/drive there. One of the things that impressed me was that they were willing to listen to me with what the problems/get the tech to come out and me to demonstrate the problem. Rather than at other dealers which I have experenced the impression of how dare you tell us what the problem is...

Rybrook Wariwck and its service department gets a big from me
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 03:32 AM   #2
Ligumo
Rep

Drives: E92 320d MSport

I bought a 320d MSport Coupe from them about 2 months ago and I was very impressed with the service too. I wished they were closer, I'm about 50-60 miles away.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #3
F20ROO
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: F21 118d M Sport AW

I purchased a 330d M Sport from them 3 years ago. Best service experience I have ever had
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
Raj59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E90 M3 LCI

Great to hear that.
I have not been happy with Sytner Leicester for ages. The only other alternative's are other Sytner dealers or Stratstone which I dont want to use, so I might start using Rybrook in the near future. It's not that far either.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
mistryn
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj59 View Post
Great to hear that.
I have not been happy with Sytner Leicester for ages. The only other alternative's are other Sytner dealers or Stratstone which I dont want to use, so I might start using Rybrook in the near future. It's not that far either.
If you do use Rybrook Warwick, ask for Jodi or Steve (service manager), tell them Nitesh with the black 335d from the west mids reccomended you and they will definatly take care of you. Both of them were excellent, had to take the car back for a slight niggle, they could not fault it on the Sat as my car was going to be used a wedding car on the sunday, Steve offered to to put me in a new F30 3 series. Lukily they managed to fix it as it was minor but I will definatly be going back there if I have any probs

i will never use a sytner dealer again, well worth the hour trip to rybrook
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #6
Jay2301
Private
Rep

Drives: 2008 325i m sport

Another satisfied Rybrook customer here...

They also participate in the maindealerdiscount thing so excellent servicing bargains to be had with them too!

I will never set foot in Sytner Leics again.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #7
Raj59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep

Wish I had known sooner..
Got mine booked in on Friday with Sytner Leicester for a recall and another small issue

At least I know for next time!
Thanks mistryn - will do.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 02:04 AM   #8
mistryn
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Could always cancel with sytner and book in with rybrook

at least they dont charge for their courtesy cars
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 05:38 AM   #9
Jat
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: E91 330i M Sport

I have never really had "bad" service from sytner leicester - and their pricing is normally negotiable if you have an indy who does better pricing etc.

Their courtesy cars are hassle though - so might try out rybrook too.

Raj, was the recall for the battery cable issue? I had mine done last week at Sytners - took about 1.5 hours.

My Journal Thread : CLICK HERE
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 05:38 AM   #10
Jat
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: E91 330i M Sport

I noticed there are a few leicester based users on here, we should organise a meet....

My Journal Thread : CLICK HERE
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #11
Raj59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistryn View Post
Could always cancel with sytner and book in with rybrook

at least they dont charge for their courtesy cars
Next time I will give Rybrook a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat View Post
I have never really had "bad" service from sytner leicester - and their pricing is normally negotiable if you have an indy who does better pricing etc.

Their courtesy cars are hassle though - so might try out rybrook too.

Raj, was the recall for the battery cable issue? I had mine done last week at Sytners - took about 1.5 hours.
Yeah the same - for the battery cable connector replacement.
Might ask them if they have any information about what BMW are saying with regards to the OBD port thefts.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #12
shrink
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E90 325i SE

shame i can't find a decent dealer in edinburgh.

the last one i spoke to at a local fair, were demonstrating the new 3 series. I asked them to send me information on the 3 and 5 series, but wasnt interested in having a chat, just some documentation.

next day, a chap from BMW dealer tried to phone me 3 times so that he could get me in for a "chat". When i called back, i got a girl who apologised and said she's send me an electronic copy of the brochures. These never arrived.

The next day, the salesman phoned AGAIN, and i told him that i specifically asked not to be contacted. He said sorry, and said before the end of his day, he'd email me some brochures. Still yet to receive these.

The other dealer in Edinburgh, seemed to have no idea about a few E90 standard issues I had questions about (325i flat spots and software updates) and suggested that they'd want to diagnose my car at my cost to see if there were any issues.

So the search continues for a dealer that doesnt have their collective heads up their arses.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #13
MattOz
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E91 335i M Sport - LCI 6MT

Garage List
Just had my M3 in there for an oil service and brake fluid change. I've been using them for years, so know the guys well. However, they always give great service and do everything that I ask first time. Absolutely no complaints from me. Great customer service.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #14
Raj59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep

Well had my recall done pretty quickly this morning at Sytner Leicester - just took 40 mins, so that was good, but got to go back for a full software update to fix the other issue which will take 2 days. Booked in for next week.
Appreciate 0