E90Post

E92-lighting

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels and Tires > ► APEX | APEX/OEM TPMS Sensors & Accessories

03-03-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

Drives: M3

► APEX | APEX/OEM TPMS Sensors & Accessories

APEX/OEM TPMS Sensors & Accessories

Apex TPMS Sensors

APEX TPMS sensors perform exactly like your OEM units and fit BMWs from the 1998 5 Series and 1999 3 Series to the E9X 3.

APEX TPMS Sensors - Set

Our sensors use a German designed sensor/chipset to perform like OEM in durability and functionality. Built for severe weather with the anodized valve stems that are also adjustable, you can rely on them to last and also to fit your wheels.

Sold as set of 4. If you would like to buy 1, 2, or 3 APEX TPMS Sensors go here.
  • 2-year / 24,000 mile warranty
  • Readable by other diagnostic tools
  • 5+ year battery life
  • Reprogrammable

See the application list for your specific car before you make your choice.

Availability and Pricing:
OEM BMW TPMS Sensors - Set
The Huf/Beru TPMS sensors are made in Germany and are the exact sensors that came on your BMW. They don't perform like your OEM units. They are your OEM units.

Sold as set of 4. If you would like to buy 1, 2, or 3 OEM BMW TPMS Sensors go here.

OEM BMW TPMS Sensors - Set

• 1-year manufacturers warranty
  • Multiple valve stem finishes available

See the application list for your specific car before you make your choice.

OEM Colored Valve Stems

These OEM colored valve stems are compatible with OEM BMW TPMS Sensors and with no TPMS sensors at all. They are 43mm in length (identical to OEM), and are finished in colors that complement APEX wheels in any finish.

Silver (For Hyper Silver, Hyper Black, and Race Silver wheels)

Anthracite (For Anthracite wheels)

Black (For Satin Black wheels)

The valve stems are made in Germany and are guaranteed to fit your OEM TPMS sensors. The Anthracite and Black valve caps are metal and have a knurled finish for maximum grip and durability while Silver OEM valve stems come standard with plastic grooved valve caps.

• All finishes are free and included when you purchase one of our OEM BMW TPMS Sensors (kit and individual) at the same time. Please specify your color selection at time of purchase.
  • Valve Stems-Colored - $9.99

TPMS Sensor Rebuid Kit - Individual

When a TPMS sensor is removed from a wheel, it is necessary to install new crush washers, rubber grommets, and valve core. Our rebuild kit includes everything you need to service your TPMS sensor and prevent the headache of air leaks, moisture infiltration, and corrosion within the sensor.

TPMS Sensor Rebuild Kit - Individual

Sold individually, each kit services 1 sensor. Order 4 kits to service 4 wheels. If you would like to buy new TPMS sensors, shop for OEM or APEX.
  • 1-year/12,000 mile warranty
  • Compatible with OEM BMW TPMS sensors

Ordering and Contact
  • Phone: Call (888) 499-9135 EXT. #1 for phone orders.
  • Payment: Credit and Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal. Bank Wire Transfers are also available. Contact us to use a wire transfer for payment on your order.
  • Tax: California customers will be charged 9% CA sales tax.
  • Shipping: APEX ships all orders with UPS. International Shipping is available.
  • APEX Hours:
    Monday thru Friday: 9AM to 5PM PST
    Saturday and Sunday: Closed
  • Warehouse and local pickup: The APEX warehouse is at 7888 Marathon Drive, Unit A, Livermore, CA, 94550 (Map It), (888) 499-9135 EXT. #2. This is where you pick up local orders.

Last edited by David@ApexRaceParts; 04-08-2014 at 12:32 PM.
      04-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
cookie.MONSTER
Captain

Drives: VW CC

need an aftermarket set for 2008 Prelci e92 how much shipped to 20151
      04-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
David@ApexRaceParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie.MONSTER View Post
need an aftermarket set for 2008 Prelci e92 how much shipped to 20151
Sending you a PM.
      04-08-2014, 03:48 PM   #4
TOM1911

Drives: 07 e90 sedan

Is there any differrence in the retaining collar depths? I ordered a silver set to compliment the ARC8 17x9 et30s in the last GB and, the collars won't run down far enough to compress the seal against the rim. It appears as though the space is for a thicker cross section of the valve pocket. I have temporarily used spacer washers under the collar to close up the gap enough to seal the valve to the wheel.
      04-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #5
Dextrek
Private

Drives: 335i

can't find the Apex TPMS Sensors on your website...
      04-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
David@ApexRaceParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM1911 View Post
Is there any differrence in the retaining collar depths? I ordered a silver set to compliment the ARC8 17x9 et30s in the last GB and, the collars won't run down far enough to compress the seal against the rim. It appears as though the space is for a thicker cross section of the valve pocket. I have temporarily used spacer washers under the collar to close up the gap enough to seal the valve to the wheel.
We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue, but this is something that we have experienced only once before on a different wheel. You have already taken the correct action to resolve this issue as that was the same steps we took to have it resolved in the past. Some valve stems on certain applications require more spacers (we call them shims) to tighten down. There is a possibility that there is a slight variance in the retaining collar depths, though we have not been able to prove that this is the case yet as the ones we have tried in our facility don't have this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrek View Post
can't find the Apex TPMS Sensors on your website...
We are sorry about that, it seems like there is a small issue with the product page displaying on our website. We can take your order manually if you give us a call at 925.245.0773, or if you send us a PM or email with the specific TPMS that you'd like to order.
      05-23-2014, 10:16 AM   #7
Kid Red
Lieutenant

Drives: 2010 335i

I think I'll be needing a set of your TPMS with silver valve stem if I order a set of your EC-7 in 19".
      05-23-2014, 01:21 PM   #8
David@ApexRaceParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Red View Post
I think I'll be needing a set of your TPMS with silver valve stem if I order a set of your EC-7 in 19".
A new set of TPMS is definitely recommended if you are to keep your old wheels as spares. You can surely add these with your order for the 19" EC-7's.
      05-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #9
ApexRaceParts

If you're getting Anthracite APEX wheels, these gunmetal valve stems are a great complementary addition! They can be used with or without OEM TPMS sensors.

OEM Gunmetal Valve Stem on Anthracite ARC-8's

When purchased with OEM TPMS sensors, our valve stems come included for free in the color of your choice. Please contact us for more information.
      05-31-2014, 08:09 PM   #10
Kid Red
Lieutenant

Drives: 2010 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
A new set of TPMS is definitely recommended if you are to keep your old wheels as spares. You can surely add these with your order for the 19" EC-7's.
I just picked up a set of forged wheels, couldn't pass up the deal.

What's the price for a new set of the apex version sensors in gunmetal and price for just the regular color? I assume they come with install instructions? Thanks.
      06-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #11
David@ApexRaceParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Red View Post
I just picked up a set of forged wheels, couldn't pass up the deal.

What's the price for a new set of the apex version sensors in gunmetal and price for just the regular color? I assume they come with install instructions? Thanks.
The APEX TPMS does not have the option for color matched valve stems, only the OEM TPMS does. There are no installation instructions included as your tire shop that will be mounting your tires onto the wheels are trained to install TPMS on a variety of wheels, OEM and aftermarket.
      06-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #12
LocDawgg
Captain

Drives: AW e90

Are there currently any deals or e90post members discount for a stud kit for the bmw e90. I am looking at the 75mm 5 lug M12 in black currently but i see that the M14 kits are currently on sale.
      06-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #13
David@ApexRaceParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawgg View Post
Are there currently any deals or e90post members discount for a stud kit for the bmw e90. I am looking at the 75mm 5 lug M12 in black currently but i see that the M14 kits are currently on sale.
All forum members are eligible to receive free shipping on the M12x1.5 75mm stud conversion kit with black lug nuts. We are not currently hosting any further promotions on the M12x1.5 stud conversion kits.
      06-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #14
ApexRaceParts

Don't put up with a TPMS warning light in your car;

Apex Race parts offers a wide range of TPMS sensors at very affordable prices.
      06-26-2014, 12:45 PM   #15
code7rpd
Enlisted Member

Drives: E90 M3

Will this kit work with BBS CH R wheels on a 2008 M3?
      06-26-2014, 02:05 PM   #16
David@ApexRaceParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by code7rpd View Post
Will this kit work with BBS CH R wheels on a 2008 M3?
As long as the BBS CH-R wheels have the proper valve stem holes are compatible with OEM TPMS, there will not be an issue using them.
      06-26-2014, 05:27 PM   #17
code7rpd
Enlisted Member

Drives: E90 M3

Thanks - I couldn't find the sensor kit on the website, but will give you a call to order.
      06-26-2014, 05:47 PM   #18
ApexRaceParts

Swapping your OEM TPMS sensors between wheels? Don't risk an air leak from your TPMS sensors; be sure to rebuild your OEM TPMS sensors with our TPMS rebuild kits on sale now!

TPMS Sensor Rebuild Kit - Individual

Compatible with OEM BMW TPMS sensors only. Please contact us for more information!
      06-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #19
David@ApexRaceParts

Color matched valve stems to match your wheel color now available.

Silver, Gunmetal, and Black available in stock, ready to ship immediately.
      07-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #20
ApexRaceParts

Get a set of our OEM black valve stems to match your Satin Black APEX wheels. Although our valve stems are compatible with OEM TPMS sensors, it is not required to have TPMS sensors at all to use them.

OEM Black Valve Stem on Satin Black EC-7's

When purchased with OEM TPMS sensors, our valve stems come included for free in the color of your choice. Please contact us for more information
      07-03-2014, 08:05 AM   #21
ianthegreat
Colonel

Drives: n54

David,

Do you still offer the APEX TPMS sensors? Is there any sort of set up/functionality difference from these and the OEM ones? i.e. if I have a shop install them, is there anything they need to know about the non-OEM sensors?

Last edited by ianthegreat; 07-03-2014 at 08:21 AM.
      07-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #22
David@ApexRaceParts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianthegreat View Post
David,

Do you still offer the APEX TPMS sensors? Is there any sort of set up/functionality difference from these and the OEM ones? i.e. if I have a shop install them, is there anything they need to know about the non-OEM sensors?
We do still offer the APEX TPMS sensors, you can order it with us by phone: 925.245.0773. There is no difference in functionality at all as long as you provide us with your car's last 7 of VIN so that we have the correct sensors sent to you. Once installed by the tire shop, the car should be able to pick it up right away after you reset the system.