E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > custom color painted interior trim?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-16-2014, 01:19 AM   #1
EndOfAnEra
First Lieutenant
 
EndOfAnEra's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E92 328i SG/CR
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 344
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Yahoo to EndOfAnEra
Thumbs up custom color painted interior trim?

I've searched for a thread like this, and haven't found anything. I am thinking about having my interior trim painted a custom color, and thought it would be cool to have a thread where everyone can post what color they had their trim painted.

If there is already a thread like this, please delete this one.

For example, I have Coral Red/Black interior on my Space Grey. I do not like the Grey Poplar trim, and was thinking to have my trim done in Space Grey, or possibly Gloss Black.

Who has custom colored interior trim? Post them up!

Last edited by EndOfAnEra; 04-16-2014 at 01:27 AM.
EndOfAnEra is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2014, 01:34 AM   #2
Joey_HiEars
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: TiAg 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Fremont, CA

Posts: 235
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfAnEra View Post
I've searched for a thread like this, and haven't found anything. I am thinking about having my interior trim painted a custom color, and thought it would be cool to have a thread where everyone can post what color they had their trim painted.

If there is already a thread like this, please delete this one.

For example, I have Coral Red/Black interior on my Space Grey. I do not like the Grey Poplar trim, and was thinking to have my trim done in Space Grey, or possibly Gloss Black.

Who has custom colored interior trim? Post them up!
Basically in the same predicament. I have grey interior with burl which I'm not too fond of.
__________________
07' 328xi E90
www.HiEars.com
Instagram: Joey_HiEars

Joey_HiEars is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2014, 01:38 AM   #3
EndOfAnEra
First Lieutenant
 
EndOfAnEra's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E92 328i SG/CR
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 344
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Yahoo to EndOfAnEra
Another cool example I thought of: Someone has a Montego Blue car, with all black leather interior. They decide to do the interior trim the same color as the exterior. That would be pretty cool I think

Maybe do the door trim and dash trim one color, and the center console trim another color?! Who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_HiEars View Post
Basically in the same predicament. I have grey interior with burl which I'm not too fond of.
Are you thinking to change the trim to another BMW trim or something different?
EndOfAnEra is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2014, 01:58 AM   #4
EndOfAnEra
First Lieutenant
 
EndOfAnEra's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E92 328i SG/CR
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 344
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Yahoo to EndOfAnEra
A couple of pics I pulled off Google image search



Custom trim on AutoCoutures' Big Purp

EndOfAnEra is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2014, 02:32 AM   #5
Joey_HiEars
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: TiAg 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Fremont, CA

Posts: 235
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Second pic is cleannnn! Love the splatter! I was thinking about going with Le Mans blue?
__________________
07' 328xi E90
www.HiEars.com
Instagram: Joey_HiEars

Joey_HiEars is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2014, 02:43 AM   #6
xXSupa
youtube.com/xSupaD
 
xXSupa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 174
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfAnEra View Post
A couple of pics I pulled off Google image search


]
Omg I love this one. I wonder if I can pull it off in Alpine White.
xXSupa is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2014, 03:08 AM   #7
Eric E92 335i
Private
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Cypress, CA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSupa View Post
Omg I love this one. I wonder if I can pull it off in Alpine White.
pita to keep it clean.
Eric E92 335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2014, 05:12 AM   #8
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
 
Dark_Knight_335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY/NJ

Posts: 10,107
iTrader: (26)

There was someone that would draw art on the interior trim (cartoons, anime, etc.)

Show yourself, Mr. Cool interior trim Artist!
Dark_Knight_335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST