E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Advise please

03-03-2014, 10:42 PM   #1
Garcia909
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2011 328i sedan

Advise please

Hello, I currently drive a 2011 328i LCI sedan and about a month ago i thought it was time to get angel eyes, I ordered option 1 6000k white lights from burgertuning. When i receive them and tried to replace the bulb i find out i have halogens instead of h8. (i know.. i should have realized before) due to it being the wrong bulb it has been sitting in my room since i can't return the lights to burgertuning.

My question is should i just get a LUX e90 LCI Halogen from luxangeleyes which SHOULD fit in my OEM halogen housing, or buy the housing(and which one this would be)for the H8 6000k white light? I hate seeing things i buy go to waste but if the luxangeleyes work well I don't mind buying them. I seem to have bad luck ordering things online for cars, i usually order the wrong part and get disappointed when i find out while trying to put them on.

Or if there is a better option i am always up for it
      03-04-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
bettyparker
Registered

Drives: may BMW is very best.

I recently bought mine from Burger Tuning. They look outstanding and no error. They have also got a set but those dim and sort of "yellow out" when your headlights come on. I bought those first but was not happy with it. those were H8 bulbs, I moved those down to my fogs. They look good there and work accurate.
      03-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #3
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: C6 Z06, GSXR-750, 09 335i

Send a message via AIM to Jeff@TopGearSolutions
We offer E90 LCI Angel Eyes and they are one of the brightest on the market.

Unlike most of the competitors offerings we let you know the output so you know what you are buying and won't be disappointed. We also only show real customers pictures so there are no biases in our pictures with editing.

I would recommend to sell the lights you have in the classifieds and pick up a high quality option that fits.

40 Watt E90 LCI BMW LED Angel Eyes VS Stock
Jeff@TopGearSolutions is offline   United_States
      03-04-2014, 12:22 PM   #4
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia909 View Post
Hello, I currently drive a 2011 328i LCI sedan and about a month ago i thought it was time to get angel eyes, I ordered option 1 6000k white lights from burgertuning. When i receive them and tried to replace the bulb i find out i have halogens instead of h8. (i know.. i should have realized before) due to it being the wrong bulb it has been sitting in my room since i can't return the lights to burgertuning.

My question is should i just get a LUX e90 LCI Halogen from luxangeleyes which SHOULD fit in my OEM halogen housing, or buy the housing(and which one this would be)for the H8 6000k white light? I hate seeing things i buy go to waste but if the luxangeleyes work well I don't mind buying them. I seem to have bad luck ordering things online for cars, i usually order the wrong part and get disappointed when i find out while trying to put them on.

Or if there is a better option i am always up for it
I know you sent us an e-mail as well and we responded to you to make sure everything was all set. As long as you have LCI Halogen headlights then our lights WILL fit, not should fit. They are designed to go in 100% plug and play, no errors, etc
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States
      03-04-2014, 12:23 PM   #5
Garcia909
Enlisted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@TopGearSolutions
We offer E90 LCI Angel Eyes and they are one of the brightest on the market.

Unlike most of the competitors offerings we let you know the output so you know what you are buying and won't be disappointed. We also only show real customers pictures so there are no biases in our pictures with editing.

I would recommend to sell the lights you have in the classifieds and pick up a high quality option that fits.

40 Watt E90 LCI BMW LED Angel Eyes VS Stock
I will look into selling my burgertuning lights. Thank you all very much
      03-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #6
Garcia909
Enlisted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyparker
I recently bought mine from Burger Tuning. They look outstanding and no error. They have also got a set but those dim and sort of "yellow out" when your headlights come on. I bought those first but was not happy with it. those were H8 bulbs, I moved those down to my fogs. They look good there and work accurate.
You say you moved the h8 bulb to your fogs, would i be able to do that even if i have halogens?