E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Fs: Pre lci e90 part out



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #23
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
Bueller?
sorry man internet been down and ive been busy in and out of shops with my car, i really dont want to go through the whole process of shipping for just $14
I would rather sell all four and get atleast 35
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter51092 View Post
sorry man internet been down and ive been busy in and out of shops with my car, i really dont want to go through the whole process of shipping for just $14
I would rather sell all four and get atleast 35
Sorry wasn't trying to be a pain, Well if you change your mind or they dont sell keep me in mind would have to come with grill.
The only reason I need is to test fit a speaker adapter without taking my car apart while im making them.

I need it for an hour of my life lol, Hell id even pay you $20 and ship back to you when done.

Last edited by QUiKSR20; 09-25-2012 at 05:11 PM.
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #25
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
Sorry wasn't trying to be a pain, Well if you change your mind or they dont sell keep me in mind would have to come with grill.
The only reason I need is to test fit a speaker adapter without taking my car apart while im making them.

I need it for an hour of my life lol, Hell id even pay you $20 and ship back to you when done.
lol, would u need it packaged? and ill let u know once i get my car back once again in 2 days, it had an oil leak
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #26
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
I would probably need it packaged to be shipped to NJ, I mean if you didnt want it back it could be shitty packaging as long as it arrived in one piece. I wouldnt care if it got scratched just need it in one piece for fit up..

To mount speaker make sure it clears the grill etc and then im done with the panel.
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #27
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
I would probably need it packaged to be shipped to NJ, I mean if you didnt want it back it could be shitty packaging as long as it arrived in one piece. I wouldnt care if it got scratched just need it in one piece for fit up..

To mount speaker make sure it clears the grill etc and then im done with the panel.
ok ill contact you in 2 days once again, when i get my car back as i have no transportation atm. and we will work something out
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #28
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter51092 View Post
ok ill contact you in 2 days once again, when i get my car back as i have no transportation atm. and we will work something out
No problem at all, Thanks brotha appreciate it.
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #29
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
bump!!
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #30
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
No problem at all, Thanks brotha appreciate it.
will get back to you asap man!just got my car!
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #31
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
Thank you! NP
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #32
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
Any update? Been almost another 2 weeks.
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #33
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
Any update? Been almost another 2 weeks.
you still want it? ill ship with no packaging for $30 shipped IF shipping is $14 as you say lmk and ill ship out tomorrow , i really dont like shipping as i dont like to deal with packaging
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #34
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter51092 View Post
you still want it? ill ship with no packaging for $30 shipped IF shipping is $14 as you say lmk and ill ship out tomorrow , i really dont like shipping as i dont like to deal with packaging
I dont care how you ship it as long as it arrives " USABLE " I mean if they just throw it around and it arrives broken its worthless. It will take 5 mins to package.

Let me know im down if it doesnt arrive broken, Whats your paypal?
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #35
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
I dont care how you ship it as long as it arrives " USABLE " I mean if they just throw it around and it arrives broken its worthless. It will take 5 mins to package.

Let me know im down if it doesnt arrive broken, Whats your paypal?
Omar51092@yahoo.com & fedex?
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #36
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter51092 View Post
PAID
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #37
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
PAID
Payment recieved, waiting for funds to clear in transfer and i will ship out asap
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #38
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
K should clear instantly its paypal not ECHECK, I need to this to test speaker adators for Technic now as well.
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #39
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
K should clear instantly its paypal not ECHECK, I need to this to test speaker adators for Technic now as well.
i put transfer to my bank account and i checked just now it hasnt cleared maybe tomorrow it will
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #40
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
OK, If its in your paypal account its good to go ( paypal member since 1998 and verified ). I really wouldn't care but I need to test these adaptors
for other members, Im not gonna beat you for $30 Ive been trying to grab this from you since 9/12
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]

Last edited by QUiKSR20; 10-24-2012 at 02:15 AM.
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #41
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
OK, If its in your paypal account its good to go ( paypal member since 1998 and verified ). I really wouldn't care but I need to test these adaptors
for other members, Im not gonna beat you for $30 Ive been trying to grab this from you since 9/12
ok so money cleared, i went out today to try and ship but fedex says it needs a box, i searched, but no box big enough and that wont come out to more than $30 itself, due to a horrible storm here in miami i had to come home and tomorrow i will try ups, any further questions you can text me @ 305-215-8437 for faster contact
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #42
QUiKSR20
E90 Apprentice
 
QUiKSR20's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ

Posts: 774
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to QUiKSR20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter51092 View Post
ok so money cleared, i went out today to try and ship but fedex says it needs a box, i searched, but no box big enough and that wont come out to more than $30 itself, due to a horrible storm here in miami i had to come home and tomorrow i will try ups
Thanks man that's fine, Not trying to be a pain.. Just trying to test these speaker adapters that others are asking about.
__________________
-DG:.
08 E90 328i Sport 6MT Audio Build
92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET DET Build Thread
89 E30 325is [sold & missed]
QUiKSR20 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #43
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
Thanks man that's fine, Not trying to be a pain.. Just trying to test these speaker adapters that others are asking about.
its all good man, dont worry, i will keep you up to date with everything
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #44
Hunter51092
Major
 
Hunter51092's Avatar
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
Thanks man that's fine, Not trying to be a pain.. Just trying to test these speaker adapters that others are asking about.
I went to ups today and shipping the door panel is $48 due to the weight and size, they laughed when i said if it would be below $30, i was even willing to use the half that was going to be for me just to get it to you, but its pretty much $50 & i dont think its worth it, i issued a Refund, if you still want it send me the money and i will ship it at no cost. as just to ship it is pretty expensive.
Hunter51092 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST