E90Post

200MPH

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > big thanks to AKMotorwerks I can finally play music videos in my car

08-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #1
ge0rgieee
Private

Drives: 335i

big thanks to AKMotorwerks I can finally play music videos in my car

I called up 4 places around me and no one could do it so I decided to call Alex from AK Motorwerks, NEXT DAY he told me I can stop by, so I decided to take the hour drive all the way up and all I can say is THANK YOU.

Great guys to deal with and I was out of there in 15-20 min. He even added extra coding for me no charge. I highly recommend him and I would take my car there again in a heart beat. Only problem is he's so far away from me

But anyway here is a short video of the DVD in Motion playing a music video off youtube

09-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
Alex@AKMotorwerk

Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Send a message via AIM to Alex@AKMotorwerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ge0rgieee
I called up 4 places around me and no one could do it so I decided to call Alex from AK Motorwerks, NEXT DAY he told me I can stop by, so I decided to take the hour drive all the way up and all I can say is THANK YOU.

Great guys to deal with and I was out of there in 15-20 min. He even added extra coding for me no charge. I highly recommend him and I would take my car there again in a heart beat. Only problem is he's so far away from me

But anyway here is a short video of the DVD in Motion playing a music video off youtube

Thanks for the kind words. Glad we could get you in so quickly and you are enjoying the new mods. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
Alex@AKMotorwerk is offline   United_States