E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Upgrade help

08-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
ws6ickk
Private

Drives: 335i

Upgrade help

Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some one to help me with my 335i n54 iv Owend the car for about a year and half now . I have a Procede v5 Rev 2.5, Afe dci , ets ic and charge pipe with tial bov . But for some reason to me it feels kinda slow. I know I could used my Procede to look at log data etc. I have the USB there and ready . But I haven't hooked it up to the computer or nothing cause to be honest id be lost . I'm more of a parts guy not computer . But I was wondering of any if y'all well in the Houston area could take a look at the log data for me to make sure everything is running as it should and of course I will pay for your time . Thanks for reading . You can pm as well
      08-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
nafoo
Major

Drives: Boosted Bimmer

Try to post the log on the Turbo section and knowledgeable people will most likely chime in.
nafoo is offline   United_States
      08-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
ws6ickk
Private

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafoo View Post
Try to post the log on the Turbo section and knowledgeable people will most likely chime in.
Thanks for the advice man . I got the user software to finally come up on my windows 7 . What its the laseay version its it the user software v5 ?
      08-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
nafoo
Major

Drives: Boosted Bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ickk View Post
Thanks for the advice man . I got the user software to finally come up on my windows 7 . What its the laseay version its it the user software v5 ?
I use COBB. It's a lot more user friendly...
nafoo is offline   United_States