E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 2010 Jet Black 335i convertible for sale!

09-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
xRobbWx
Registered

Drives: 2010 BMW 335i Convertible

Exclamation 2010 Jet Black 335i convertible for sale! -- Newly Reduced (9/22)!

*Edit: 9/22/12 Price REDUCED $300 to $36695 !!
*Edit: 9/8/12 Price REDUCED $500 to $36995
*Edit: 9/4/12 Price REDUCED $500 to $37495.

Hi all -

I'm in SoCal (Santa Clarita) and wanted to call attention to an ad I placed recently on Autotrader and KBB, selling my 2010 335i Vert.

Essentially, I just preordered a Rav4 EV (Tesla/Toyota joint project) and need to let this go in order to prepare. It's a leased vehicle due in April 2013, but I'm just trying to get enough to pay off the residual. FWIW, if time goes by, and as I continue to make payments, I'll lower the asking price accordingly and re-edit this post until it eventually sells, but I'll also make sure periodically that it remains well under KBB value.

It's a FULLY LOADED (!) Jet Black (w/ Dakota Black Leather) w/ less than 35,000 miles on it, and in fantastic condition! I'm on top of all scheduled maintenance, I'm the original owner, and you will get all of my maintenance records for your safekeeping. (You'll also get a nice little care package of remaining Zaino products to keep the paint sparkly...hehehe) Needless to say, you will also continue my free BMW maintenance/service and free roadside assistance until April 2014 or 50,000 miles!

I'll link the autotrader website in a moment so you can browse my gallery of 18 photos. (Hi-Res available on request) Please look at the photos to see how beautiful it's been kept! Also, this is a non-smoking household and it's been garaged (of course!).

Check out all of the added options - (I put almost $10,000 of options into this car including):

Premium, Sport, Navigation System with free traffic updates, CD/DVD/Hard Drive, Bluetooth, iPod/iPhone/USB Adapter, Sirius Satellite Radio, HD Radio, and upgraded Logic 7 sound system w/ sub and component speakers. Heated Front Seats, Sport Steering Wheel w/ Paddle Shifters, Steptronic Automatic Transmission (lol, that's prob a negative on this board), Comfort Access (Keyless entry/start, as well as the ability to open windows and convertible hard top with remote) and trunk access through back seats.

Obviously, it also has all of the standard features you would expect such as: Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim, Automatic Climate Control, Cruise Control, 10-way Power Adjustable Front Seats, Xenon Headlights with dynamic auto-leveling, Halogen Foglights, and Rain Sensing Wipers. Tires were replaced with identical OEM runflats at 25,000 miles. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment for a test drive, please contact me either through here, or via the phone number on AutoTrader and you can come on out to Santa Clarita to take a look! Free "spotless" carfax is also available via the link to stare at.

Autotrader Linky: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=328877508

Take care, Robb

P.S. quick edit: Unless I misunderstood, it appears that my PrivMsg capability is crippled because I'm newly registered so it might be easier to reach me either through a public reply here w/ contact info, or privately via my contact info at the AutoTrader site. Sorry for the inconvenience. Once I get to five posts, I'll re-edit to allow the option of PM's on ths site.

Last edited by xRobbWx; 09-22-2012 at 11:50 PM.