E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Mississauga Oakville Meet Thurs sept 13

09-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #133
Bladerunner
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2011 e92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJones View Post
I'm getting H&R sport springs installed as we speak... After seeing everyone's stance last night I just couldn't go another day on stock springs lol...
+1 on your wheels, but I think I told you that a few times last night... Lmao... Always love those CCW's!
Didn't get a chance to talk to you, too busy installing some grills but yeah drop it!!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #134
techy1
Lieutenant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Drives: 2008 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
Didn't get a chance to talk to you, too busy installing some grills but yeah drop it!!!!
I'll be joining you next year! I was gonna do it this year too and I have the springs set... But I drive in the winter so I'll hold off for a bit.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #135
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep

Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #136
Dr. G
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
awesome time, guys! was great putting faces to the user-names, and good to see some of you that i've already met before!

can't wait for the next one!

Mandy - welcome to the dark side. black grilles were my first mod ever on my last 335i...it's all downhill from here
LOL, the first mod is the gateway drug to this overwhelming addiction.

Ps: Nice license plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
lol thats fkn hilarious!

Sorry I could not make it out. Was not feeling well, took some meds, and passed out for most of the evening.
HOLY SHIT, I thought you wrote "SORRY WE COULDN'T MAKEOUT" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiccobm View Post
It was a blast yesterday . It was great meeting everyone .
As soon as I edit the pics I will post them . I am swapped with work this weekend but I will try my best .
So youuu own that red e90. First time I've seen one out at a meet, I LOVE it. I kept looking at it and thinking "If I were to wrap my car red....". I have so many ideas for a red car haha.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #137
Dr. G
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Forgot to mention

Project335i - don't know how many times I've said this, but I gotta say it again... you've nailed that stance 10/10 man, perfect balance of EVERYTHING - it's just friggen ridiculous to look at LOL... I saw the "holy shit" look on everyone's face as they walked by.

Hats off to you for A) pulling it off with perfection B) making it fit/work C) having the balls to do it
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #138
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
Rep

Drives: 08 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post

Ps: Nice license plate

LOL thanks bro! I'm guessing that was you with the red LA fitted?

I apologize if I didn't properly introduce myself to everyone. there was so many people and cars and i was half out of it from lack of sleep/food...stimulus over-load to say the least!
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #139
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
Rep

Drives: 08 E90 335i

Quote:
Forgot to mention

Project335i - don't know how many times I've said this, but I gotta say it again... you've nailed that stance 10/10 man, perfect balance of EVERYTHING - it's just friggen ridiculous to look at LOL... I saw the "holy shit" look on everyone's face as they walked by.

Hats off to you for A) pulling it off with perfection B) making it fit/work C) having the balls to do it
+10
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #140
shiccobm
Neo
Rep

Drives: 2007 335I

Dr g
U should wrap ur car bro , red is the sexiest color on bimmers , well at least I think so and they r so easy to clean and stay clean
      09-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #141
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep

Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Forgot to mention

Thanks alot bro it was nice meeting you finally, it was a lot of trial and error but I think it worked out well. Not to many guys in bmw scene especially down here are into the whole stance thing but I always have been so I thought it would be a little different and I think it works. I love seeing the "HOLY SHIT" faces as people walk by the car. Right there it's well worth it
Quote:
+10

Thanks again bro
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #142
Nash335
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2010 BMW 335i MSport

project335i congratuations on your recent upgrade welcome to jbc nation....your welcome....

stance and speed .....impressive
Nash335 - 2010 335i e92 MSport 19" Style 225 BMW Performance Black Grills H&R Spacers Michelin PSS KW V2 Afe DCI + Scoops AR Design DP Active FMIC Active Custom CP Active BOV BMS OCC Spec Stage 3+ Aquamist HPS4 + Howerton 2 Cobb Custom PTF Tune 500 HP Club!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #143
Dr. G
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
LOL thanks bro! I'm guessing that was you with the red LA fitted?

I apologize if I didn't properly introduce myself to everyone. there was so many people and cars and i was half out of it from lack of sleep/food...stimulus over-load to say the least!
Haha yeah that was me and no worries I was in a very sleep-deprived and hungry state as well.

When I was leaving I went running to my trunk and some of the guys from the other meet were like "Uhhh ohh hooking up the nitrous" and I was like hell no, I'm starving and grabbing mcdonalds coupons LOL.

Quote:
Dr g
U should wrap ur car bro , red is the sexiest color on bimmers , well at least I think so and they r so easy to clean and stay clean
Yeah there was a member on here that wrapped cars sorta, we were supposed to do a red wrap on my car and then go with all the chrome parts blacked out, but that didn't work out LOL.... not sure if you saw the threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Thanks alot bro it was nice meeting you finally, it was a lot of trial and error but I think it worked out well. Not to many guys in bmw scene especially down here are into the whole stance thing but I always have been so I thought it would be a little different and I think it works. I love seeing the "HOLY SHIT" faces as people walk by the car. Right there it's well worth it
Yeah man I definitely love it. I was never into cars touching the ground with -1000000 degrees of camber, but when a car is stanced tastefully it looks beautiful.

It must be fun getting that same reaction from everybody you meet haha.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #144
BennyJones
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
All good..next time for sure!

Well folks... I must say after seeing my car last night beside everybody's rides...looking like it was jacked up on blocks ..lol..
I couldn't wait another day... (Pictures aren't the greatest) Installed the H&R Sport Springs today
Attached Images

2011 E90: H&R Sport Springs // Carbon Fiber M3 Lip // BMW Performance Exhaust // BMW Performance Short Shift w/ Alcantara Boot // Hyper Silver 19" VMR 710's Staggered // WeissLicht LED Angel Eyes // Xenesis H7's // Carbon Fiber Front Splitters // Jet Black Painted Kidney Grilles //
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 01:37 AM   #145
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep

Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash335 View Post
project335i congratuations on your recent upgrade welcome to jbc nation....your welcome....

stance and speed .....impressive

Thanks for the motivation Nash and for bringing all us e90 members together.

I always been about stance but this made me love the car all over again

Quote:
Haha yeah that was me and no worries I was in a very sleep-deprived and hungry state as well.

When I was leaving I went running to my trunk and some of the guys from the other meet were like "Uhhh ohh hooking up the nitrous" and I was like hell no, I'm starving and grabbing mcdonalds coupons LOL.

Yeah there was a member on here that wrapped cars sorta, we were supposed to do a red wrap on my car and then go with all the chrome parts blacked out, but that didn't work out LOL.... not sure if you saw the threads.

Yeah man I definitely love it. I was never into cars touching the ground with -1000000 degrees of camber, but when a car is stanced tastefully it looks beautiful.

It must be fun getting that same reaction from everybody you meet haha.
Im with you when it comes to cars with to much camber and kissing the ground. But if you do the right drop with a aggressive wheel set up without crazy camber it's a beautiful thing. To me at least.

Thanks again
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #146
Bigtimekegger
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

How's the ride? How much to install? Looks great
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #147
shaginwagon13
Charted Accountant
Canada
Rep

Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJones View Post
All good..next time for sure!

Well folks... I must say after seeing my car last night beside everybody's rides...looking like it was jacked up on blocks ..lol..
I couldn't wait another day... (Pictures aren't the greatest) Installed the H&R Sport Springs today
Looks great man.... much more aggressive look.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #148
shiccobm
Neo
Rep

It looks sexy Benny congrats man , can't wait to see it in person
      09-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #149
Bigtimekegger
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

I'm next.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #150
BennyJones
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtimekegger View Post
How's the ride? How much to install? Looks great
Thanks!
The ride is way better overall...install was under $300... Done by my buddy Pat over at ART Motorsports in Thornhill.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #151
BennyJones
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
It looks sexy Benny congrats man , can't wait to see it in person
Thanks bro! Let me know if your around next week and I'll swing by...like we were saying on Thursday....looks way better
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #152
shaginwagon13
Charted Accountant
Canada
Rep

Anyone take any pics from Thurs night? I saw a couple of SLR cameras floating around grabbing pics...
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #153
shiccobm
Neo
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaginwagon13
Anyone take any pics from Thurs night? I saw a couple of SLR cameras floating around grabbing pics...
Pics will be posted next week after editing , it's been a crazy weekend at work . As soon as I get a chancev
      09-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #154
shaginwagon13
Charted Accountant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Pics will be posted next week after editing , it's been a crazy weekend at work . As soon as I get a chancev
Sweeeeeeeeeet!
Appreciate 0