E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > saw this on stancenation on facebook...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #23
Johnny D
Major
 
Johnny D's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hot Springs, AR

Posts: 1,124
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [4.58]
Normally I dont like the stance stuff, but this looks good.
__________________
Johnny D is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #24
Mflip335
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA

Posts: 206
iTrader: (2)

i absolutely love it.
__________________
Sofitted | Survival of the Fitted
www.sofitted.com
Mflip335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #25
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 12,695
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 5 Series  [3.30]
Saw this too. Very nice!
__________________
VMRWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #26
JBax
Private First Class
 
JBax's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 170
iTrader: (2)

looks good
__________________
JB4, Alufelgen SF-71, DCI, VRSF DPs, Meth, AR Meth Elbow, AWE BOVs, Catless Exhaust, BMS OCC, ETS FMIC, ECS Strut Bar, ER Engine Cover, M Sport Steering Wheel Trim, LEDs, 20% Tint, Macht Schnell Spacers, ACS Roof Spoiler, ACS Pedals, ACS E-Brake Handle, Blacklines, M3 Steering Wheel w/DCT Paddles, Gunmetal Kidneys, Black Finisher Rods
JBax is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #27
pentaxis
Lieutenant
 
pentaxis's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 568
iTrader: (2)

Gorgeous. What wheels / fitment?
pentaxis is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #28
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas/Orange County

Posts: 884
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxTeexX~ View Post
Ruined a perfectly nice BMW! how does the owner even drive it being that low is beyond me. Say hello to curb rashes! can he even turn the wheel?
Hahaha I've finally figured your posts out, I was confused for a while. Now if only I could figure out what phouc and his diffuzorzz nao means...
HTran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #29
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60
 
#Tee's Avatar
 
Drives: yes
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Socal

Posts: 4,676
iTrader: (0)

haha shits you decrypted my trollin sarcasms. Phouc and his talk is weird, i figured he was in his teens so hes obligated to say things like epic/boss/ftw/swag hashtags are optional nowadays but also annoying. And this fits right into those ppl that says "moar low nao" or "can i haz" Since he owned many many exh and diffuzors with a Z...I have no clue why either?! he blends in all those slangy words, its the only way it makes any sense to me??? lol
__________________

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212
custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442
#Tee is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #30
WickedB
Second Lieutenant
 
WickedB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Convertible
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit, MI

Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

What. The. Fu#k. Man I must be getting old... I seriously think it looks like crap... reminds me of the Honda civics I see 2" off the ground & they hit bumps their crappy ebay suspension just makes the car bounce like 5 times... I really believe that is a ruined BMW... AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
WickedB is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 02:08 AM   #31
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas/Orange County

Posts: 884
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxTeexX~ View Post
haha shits you decrypted my trollin sarcasms. Phouc and his talk is weird, i figured he was in his teens so hes obligated to say things like epic/boss/ftw/swag hashtags are optional nowadays but also annoying. And this fits right into those ppl that says "moar low nao" or "can i haz" Since he owned many many exh and diffuzors with a Z...I have no clue why either?! he blends in all those slangy words, its the only way it makes any sense to me??? lol
I personally like it when he adds the Vietnamese word in there, that's when you know shits getting real.
HTran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 02:18 AM   #32
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60
 
#Tee's Avatar
 
Drives: yes
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Socal

Posts: 4,676
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedB View Post
What. The. Fu#k. Man I must be getting old... I seriously think it looks like crap... reminds me of the Honda civics I see 2" off the ground & they hit bumps their crappy ebay suspension just makes the car bounce like 5 times... I really believe that is a ruined BMW... AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
Its been goin on, stick around long enough and youll change your mind. Maybe in like 2014.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HTran View Post
I personally like it when he adds the Vietnamese word in there, that's when you know shits getting real.
totally, the cum tit ball luke lac shit or bune ball whey soo goods!
__________________

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212
custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442
#Tee is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #33
will bleich
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: pos
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pennslyvania

Posts: 397
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKC
I wish I could go that low too~
What's stoping you
__________________
instagram @will_bleich

facebook will bleich
will bleich is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 05:28 AM   #34
will bleich
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: pos
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pennslyvania

Posts: 397
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKC
I wish I could go that low too~
What's stoping you???
__________________
instagram @will_bleich

facebook will bleich
will bleich is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST