E90Post

E92-lighting

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Mechanic and Body Shop- Downtown Ft. Lauderdale

01-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
JTILAK07
First Lieutenant

Drives: 09 E93 CR.

Garage List
Mechanic and Body Shop- Downtown Ft. Lauderdale

Hey guys,

Just throwing it out there. We have an established mechanic shop specializing in german vehicles but we do repairs on all kinds of vehicles. Been opened for 10+ years and still going strong! We are very reputable. If you ever seen a mercedes, bmw, volvo or volkswagen driving around they more then likely have been serviced by us. We do most mechanical repairs from brakes, oil changes, suspension, engine replacements, etc.

We just opened up a body shop down the block from out mechanic facility. We are in full swing of the body work now. We do pretty much everything from light body repairs to heavy body repairs including panel swaps, frame straitening, etc..We do insurance jobs too.

I Know this post is useless WITHOUT pics. but im including my facebook link, i have some pics of the kind of work we do. I haven't updated in awhile due to i'm away at school. But this is just to give you a general idea. So if you have any questions just PM me and i'll be glad to answer any of your questions.

facebook link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=760185031
JTILAK07 is offline   United_States
      01-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
JTILAK07
First Lieutenant

Garage List
I know some of you guys like to DIY, but for those of you that want parts cheaper and don't have the time to do the repairs yourself. We are the shop to come to.
      01-31-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
JTILAK07
First Lieutenant

Garage List
I have attached some pictures of the kind of work we do. We do work on mostly newer model vehicles as you can see from my pictures. and sorry pictures are not in order.
Attached Images

01-31-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
JTILAK07
First Lieutenant

Garage List
a few more pics.
Attached Images

09-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
JTILAK07
First Lieutenant

Garage List
I know I have to post some updated pics of recent work. But be sure to check us out and message, call, text, email more pricing and info. We do everything from mechanical repairs, body/collision repair, frame straightening, detailing, custom paint, etc. Mr D's Auto is your one stop shop for everything. We will soon be selling VOSSEN wheels and offer great prices for anyone interested. Feel free to contact me Jesse at 954-670-9375. If i don't answer I will definitely respond within an hour or two.

#TeamStretchNpoke