E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > First night in Mexico with VTT GC's installed *Video inside*

09-24-2016, 12:47 PM   #1
Young_Man
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

First night in Mexico with VTT GC's installed *Video inside*

My GC's have been installed for nearly 3 months now with no issues at all and as of right now I'm targeting 23lbs of boost on 93 pump and the car feels AMAZING. There isn't much action where I live so once a friend told me that guys from out of town were looking to come to us for some action, I was all in. The owner of a white ZL1 Camaro (unknown mods) came up to me asking what all I had done and I gave the same response I always give.. "Some bolt-on's and a tune"... He responded with "so about 400 maybe" and then asked if I wanted to run. I kinda felt like he was hoping to play bully but it didn't work in his favor lol. We did 3 runs before the night was over.. A 40 roll and 2 digs. Each race just ended worse for him. He wanted to run a 4th time but I told him I was done for the night. With that being said, I know some of you have your issues with Tony but VTT puts out products that perform excellent and I'm glad I was patient when it came to deciding which route I wanted to go with my turbo upgrades. Now on to the only half way decent video my friend recorded of one of my runs with the ZL1.

*All footage was recorded in Mexico*

AA Signature Exhaust / AA 3" Catless Downpipes / VRSF 7" FMIC / AFE Dual Cone Intake / ER Charge Pipe / Tial Q BOV / RPI Scoops / RB Upgraded PCV & Cap / BMS OCC / Alpina Trans Flash / Powered by JB4 G5 ISO
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2016, 03:27 AM   #2
YouAreMyWorld
///M Sport E92 Mineral White 335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 ///M Sport 335i

I must admit.. I came into this thread expecting some great footage and competition.. only to be severely disappointed.

On the bright side however, at least your vehicle is performing well and kicking some ass!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #3
Young_Man
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreMyWorld View Post
I must admit.. I came into this thread expecting some great footage and competition.. only to be severely disappointed.

On the bright side however, at least your vehicle is performing well and kicking some ass!
Lol I didn't plan on racing so I left the go pro home but I'll have better footage next trip.
Appreciate 0