E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Question About E92 MSport Mats



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
lE92l
It's not an obsession, It's a passion! IG: le92l
lE92l's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
1,150
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 SSII/Black Extended
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MIAMI

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to lE92l
Question About E92 MSport Mats

Just had a dumb question about what mats come with 2009 E92 335i Msport Package?

Just bought a CPO and didnt even see the M3 mats it came with. Definitely have to go.

Saw some on eBay with just the M logo that would add the theme of the Msport package.

But was wondering what they came with from factory if the regular 335i mats or a version with the M logo.

Already tried to search google images but no picture really shows what mat.

Thanks in advance
__________________

IG: le92l KW Sleeve Kit/JL Spoiler & Front Lip/K&N Filter
Borla X-Pipe & ATAK Mufflers/BPMSport Stage 2/Macht Schnell Pulleys
Forgestars F14 19x10et19 275/30/19 19x11et27 295/30/19
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
youngb4
Private
youngb4's Avatar
1
Rep
94
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (0)

2011 e92 M-sport here. BMW = no mats included stock , I requested my dealer include them for free and they happily obliged. There is no ///M logo, just "BMW" imprinted on the driverís side on the portion in front of the pedals.
__________________
2011 335i XDrive Coupe: 335is Kidney Grills | Fog Delete w/ 335is Duct Grills | BMW Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
335iAP
Lieutenant
5
Rep
512
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 335i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

A note about those mats: they're very low quality. I have a set, and though they looked nice at first, they wear down very quickly. They're also beginning to tear slightly at the corners. I've had them for about a year and they look pretty beat up. I wouldn't recommend them.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
lE92l
It's not an obsession, It's a passion! IG: le92l
lE92l's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
1,150
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 SSII/Black Extended
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MIAMI

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to lE92l
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngb4 View Post
2011 e92 M-sport here. BMW = no mats included stock , I requested my dealer include them for free and they happily obliged. There is no ///M logo, just "BMW" imprinted on the driverís side on the portion in front of the pedals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec1722 View Post
A note about those mats: they're very low quality. I have a set, and though they looked nice at first, they wear down very quickly. They're also beginning to tear slightly at the corners. I've had them for about a year and they look pretty beat up. I wouldn't recommend them.

Thanks for the response guys that answers my question. Definitely going to order the BMW OEM mats. I kind of figured for the price the quality was bad rather pay for the OEM ones.
__________________

IG: le92l KW Sleeve Kit/JL Spoiler & Front Lip/K&N Filter
Borla X-Pipe & ATAK Mufflers/BPMSport Stage 2/Macht Schnell Pulleys
Forgestars F14 19x10et19 275/30/19 19x11et27 295/30/19
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
335iAP
Lieutenant
5
Rep
512
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 335i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9TWO View Post
Thanks for the response guys that answers my question. Definitely going to order the BMW OEM mats. I kind of figured for the price the quality was bad rather pay for the OEM ones.
Glad to help. Also, I've only put about 6,000 miles on the car since I got them. Low quality.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST