E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: AR N54 Catted Downpipes !!!!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
Das Ein
0
Captain
 
Das Ein's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Audi TTRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Allen, TX

Posts: 802
iTrader: (3)

FS: AR N54 Catted Downpipes !!!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Here is a set of AR high-flow catted 3" downpipes for the N54 motor. These will fit any N54 135i, 1M, or 335i. These have around 8-9k miles, and are in great condition! I also have had a EGT bung welded so you can run an EGT gauge. It is currently capped. I also have a EGT gauge if you are interested. New these DP's go for upwards of $1000, but I will do $700 shipped, OBO. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Last edited by Das Ein; 10-29-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Sold!
Das Ein is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
diddlkiss
0
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 335i E90 Lci N54
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tsingtao

Posts: 247
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ein View Post
Here is a set of AR high-flow catted 3" downpipes for the N54 motor. These will fit any N54 135i, 1M, or 335i. These have around 8-9k miles, and are in great condition! I also have had a EGT bung welded so you can run an EGT gauge. It is currently capped. I also have a EGT gauge if you are interested. New these DP's go for upwards of $1000, but I will do $700 shipped, OBO.





I can pay $700,but you would ship it to China.
the shipping expense is $80 USPS.
I can pay by paypal.
LMK whats your think.
thanks

I cant pm you,becuase "Das Ein has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
"
diddlkiss is offline   China
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
Das Ein
0
Captain
 
Das Ein's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Audi TTRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Allen, TX

Posts: 802
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlkiss View Post
I can pay $700,but you would ship it to China.
the shipping expense is $80 USPS.
I can pay by paypal.
LMK whats your think.
thanks

I cant pm you,becuase "Das Ein has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
"

Inbox is cleared, sorry about that.
Das Ein is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
got da booze
0
Boozilla
 
got da booze's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 ZCP ///M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston

Posts: 326
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2011.75 BMW M3  [3.50]
I got your PM, but can't PM you back yet. Do you have the bolts and gaskets with this? Since they are not ceramic coated, did the extra heat have any effect on engine temps?
got da booze is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #5
Das Ein
0
Captain
 
Das Ein's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Audi TTRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Allen, TX

Posts: 802
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by got_da_booze(1) View Post
I got your PM, but can't PM you back yet. Do you have the bolts and gaskets with this? Since they are not ceramic coated, did the extra heat have any effect on engine temps?

I have the bolts, but no gaskets. I just re-used the stock ones, and they work just fine. I didnt notice any higher engine temps...actually a bit lower. The larger piping, and free flowing cats allow the heat to escape better than OEM DP's
Das Ein is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
got da booze
0
Boozilla
 
got da booze's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 ZCP ///M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston

Posts: 326
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2011.75 BMW M3  [3.50]
Awesome, thanks! Payment sent. It will be a good upgrade to do since I have to change out my bad O2 sensors!

Last edited by got da booze; 10-29-2012 at 02:09 PM.
got da booze is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
Das Ein
0
Captain
 
Das Ein's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Audi TTRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Allen, TX

Posts: 802
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by got_da_booze(1) View Post
Awesome, thanks! Payment sent. It will be a good upgrade to do since I have to change out my bad O2 sensors!


SOLD!!!! Sounds good.
Das Ein is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST