E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Good experience from Soaper BMW Lincoln

10-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
blackrabbit
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 320d SE Coupe

Good experience from Soaper BMW Lincoln

I have had a few Tyre pressure warnings over the last 2 weeks. I initially thought i had a slow puncture but while washing the car i noticed the valve bubbling. I was quite pleased as the tyres are still good knew a replacement valve was going to be easy to fix.

I have a personal rule about not going anywhere near the neanderthals at kick fit so went to a local tyre place. However he said he wouldn't replace the valve on run flat as he didn't know about the "sensor in the tyre" I tried to explain there is no sensor but after watching the confusion spread across his face thought im not letting you near my car anyhow.

Off i went to Soaper BMW in Lincoln thinking at least i will get the job done properly but will be unnecessarily lighter in the wallet. Several cups of coffee and some nice home made cake later along came the very nice service chap who told me they had put new valves in the rear wheels and the repair was free! (2008 car so no warranty)

As my first ever visit to a BMW dealer im rather impressed! Im sure the motive was to get me to go back when something really pricey breaks but I call that good customer service and i will certainly be more likely to use them again...... Plus the cake was very nice!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
jimbodeni
Rep

Drives: 320d M Sport Coupe

Sopers in Lincoln are my local dealer and where I got my car from. I've had nothing but good service from them so I keep on going back!

Got the new modified clutch out of them after complaining about juddering and they also sprayed my wheel hubs silver when I said they were rusty all under AUC warranty.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 02:45 AM   #3
creepy coupe
Major General
Rep

Drives: M235i

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
I bought my first BM from them. Great experience.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 05:48 AM   #4
undecided1
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: E92 330d M Sport

Another good report for Soper Lincoln, parts prices aren't always the cheapest but servicing has always been good and some helpful people work there
Appreciate 0