E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Fs: oem 313's + tyres



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
Alex.Devol
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
8

 
Alex.Devol's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E92 M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lancashire


Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

-Edit: sold-




Hi guys,
Finally got round to posting these, they came off a while ago at about 3k miles. I've stuck them on eBay today but will end early and let them go at the starting price for anyone on here who is able to collect, excuse the lazy copy and paste job:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=280971076083

Original - genuine BMW Performance '313' model Diamond cut alloy wheels with tyres to fit:
E90 E91 E92 E93 3 series
These are the latest performance model alloy available for the 3 series and are much stronger than some previous alloys, some of which were prone to cracking under the pressure of runflat tyres in winter.

Bmw RRP: 3800,00 GBP

The wheels and tyres have been used on my current car for 3,000 miles, nearly all motorway miles so the tyre tread is still young, I have now changed my rims & tyres.

Alloys: 2 x 8J x 19 ET37 und 2 x 9J x 19 ET39 - genuine from BMW and came new with my car.

Tyres: Bridgestone potenza runflat tyres ( as supplied by BMW new with the car )

There are 3 very small areas of light curbing on the very outer rim roughly 1cm, this is partly concealed by the tyre and should cost no more than £80 to have refurbished. I have tried to show all 3 clearly in the photos, otherwise the wheels are immaculate and the finish is perfect.

Collection only, however I am happy to release the wheels to a courier if the buyer arranges the collection & delivery.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
spirocheter
First Lieutenant
5

 
Drives: 335d M Sport Saloon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shropshire


Posts: 343
iTrader: (0)

Nice wheels, are you only marketing via EBay? ...or a price for forum members?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #3
Alex.Devol
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
8

 
Alex.Devol's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E92 M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lancashire


Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

I'd not really wanted to let them go for less than 1,200.. this is what they're worth to me, so i had said for anyone on here i would happily end the auction for the starting price.

Sod's law i found a nail in one of my new goodyear eagleF1 asy2's which were mounted only about 2 weeks ago.. 250 down the drain and now i have to buy another tyre! so suddenly im starting to question whether selling a set of wheels plus nearly brand new tyres for this price is really what i should be doing!

PM any offers though and i'll work on the price.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
lemans 330d
Conversion Champ
United Kingdom
30

 
lemans 330d's Avatar
 
Drives: 330d M sport
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Secret Location U.k


Posts: 2,183
iTrader: (30)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.Devol View Post
I'd not really wanted to let them go for less than 1,200.. this is what they're worth to me, so i had said for anyone on here i would happily end the auction for the starting price.

Sod's law i found a nail in one of my new goodyear eagleF1 asy2's which were mounted only about 2 weeks ago.. 250 down the drain and now i have to buy another tyre! so suddenly im starting to question whether selling a set of wheels plus nearly brand new tyres for this price is really what i should be doing!

PM any offers though and i'll work on the price.
As ebay fees would be 75 you could let go on the forum for 1125 and save the hassle of buyers not turning up and having to open disputes,you may only get the opening bid.
__________________
330d M Sport / Sapphire Black / Sunroof / Heated Leather Seats / Active Steering / Comfort Access / Split Folding Rear Seats / Performance Diffuser / Performance Sideskirts / Petformance front bumper / M3 Lip Spoiler / Privacy Glass / 313 Alloys / Electrchromatic Folding Mirrors / Bluetooth / cic nav/ Dab / Combox Media / Freeview Tv / Autologic Remap / Xenon Headlights / Auto Lights & Wipers / Front Park Control / Full Lci Conversion
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
spirocheter
First Lieutenant
5

 
Drives: 335d M Sport Saloon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shropshire


Posts: 343
iTrader: (0)

Must say, I am tempted to make an offer, just think my wife wild go ballistic after the Flex 3401vrg, kranzle pressure washer and myriad of polishes I've just bought, oh and a D800 camera.... She might have a point!

I'm not sure how easy it is or spot repairs on these diamond cut style, polished metal alloy rims?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
Alex.Devol
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
8

 
Alex.Devol's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E92 M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lancashire


Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirocheter View Post
Must say, I am tempted to make an offer, just think my wife wild go ballistic after the Flex 3401vrg, kranzle pressure washer and myriad of polishes I've just bought, oh and a D800 camera.... She might have a point!

I'm not sure how easy it is or spot repairs on these diamond cut style, polished metal alloy rims?
Hows the flex? this sale will probably go towards my DA savings fund. thinking of the meguiares G220 v2 because budget doesn't really allow for flex, heard they're some pretty special kit though.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 03:41 AM   #7
Alex.Devol
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
8

 
Alex.Devol's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E92 M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lancashire


Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Sold.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 03:56 AM   #8
spirocheter
First Lieutenant
5

 
Drives: 335d M Sport Saloon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shropshire


Posts: 343
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.Devol View Post
Hows the flex? this sale will probably go towards my DA savings fund. thinking of the meguiares G220 v2 because budget doesn't really allow for flex, heard they're some pretty special kit though.
Sorry, I had not seen this post. I'm a little embarrassed to say I've not tried the Flex yet, I've been assembling a huge array of different pads and other gubbins. I prepped the car yesterday and am going to give it a go today with some Menzerrna SF4000 / different Lake Country pads.

Fingers crossed, I've read enough, time to have a go now!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST