E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FEELER: 2007 335I Coupe 6MT CPO 63k Miles

10-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
aznboi319
Lieutenant

Drives: G-Powered E92 M3 6MT

Garage List
FEELER: 2007 335I Coupe 6MT CPO 63k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
SOLD!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

I am putting my 07 BMW 335i Montego Blue Exterior/Brown Saddle Interior with 63k miles and 6 speed manual transmission on the market to see if there are any interests. It has aluminum trim interior. This car is a Certified Pre-Owned so the warranty is still good until 04/2013 or until it reaches 100k miles. The car has never been in any accidents and is immaculate inside out. I have a clean autocheck available, I am not in any rush to sell as I am still considering if I should get an M3 that I saw for sale. The car has the following mods currently installed and the stock parts that I have will be included.

The car comes with every available option for the model year (that I know of):

- Navigation
- Comfort Access
- Sport Package
- Premium Package
- Cold Weather Package
- Premium Logic 7 Audio (I will include the 10" Kicker Solo Baric Subwoofer / 800 Watt Kenwood Amplifier)
- BMW rubber weather mats

Exterior Mods:

- Carbon Fiber M3 Style hood (will include stock hood)($1000 painted)
- Aero Lip ($300 painted)
- Performance Spoiler ($135)
-HID angel eyes (stock bulbs included) ($100)
-225M Sport 19" Rims wrapped with brand new HK Ventus V12 tires (about 400 miles on rear and 100 miles on front)($1100 excluding tires)

Engine Mods:

Borla Sport Exhaust ($1200)
VRSF Catless Downpipes (will include stock) ($360)
Ultimate Racing Chargepipe and HKS Blow off valve ($500)
JB4 Tune($500)
AA Intercooler ($1200)
AFE Dual Cone Intake($475)
AA Short Shifter($250)

All the brakes and rotors were replaced less than a week ago. Oil was changed less than 300 miles ago. The car has over $7,000 in modifications not including labor for installation. The car currently is pushing 400 RWHP and still gets 21 MPG. I wash the car once a week and wax it every couple months. The car is ready to go to a true BMW enthusiast that will respect the car. I am also offering to help anyone with services on the car after purchase. Please call or text(preferred) to 678-four-eight-zero-3163 for any more information. Looking for $27,500.

Now here are the pictures:

More pix if any requests

Last edited by aznboi319; 11-01-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Sold
      10-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
HRW87
Private

Drives: Upgradeable

looks good. far from me tho.
HRW87 is offline   United_States
      10-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
L0PE

Drives: looking for one currently...

pm'd
      10-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
aznboi319
Lieutenant

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0PE View Post
pm'd
Emailed to you.
      10-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #5
aznboi319
Lieutenant

Garage List
Bump... Car will be for sale until the M3 I'm looking at gets sold.
      10-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
aznboi319
Lieutenant

Garage List
Pending...
      10-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
aznboi319
Lieutenant

Garage List
Well that was quick. I believe the car is sold as soon as all payments clear. Congrats to LOPE on a brand new used car. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have. CAR SOLD. Time for M3.....
      10-14-2012, 03:06 PM   #8
L0PE

10-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
L0PE

so this deal fell through and im compelled to explain why

we agreed on a price fairly quickly, and i agreed to wire him the payoff amount and overage in 2 separate wires. i sent the first the night we agreed and he agreed to receive the next the following day.

im currently deployed to afghanistan so the time difference is huge. i wake up to an email from him explaining the check engine light came on that day and he thinks its a misfire and asked if i could reverse the wire transfer. my initial thought was he got a better offer and wanted to cancel the sale. this is after the first wire had gone through and i had a signed bill of sale from him. so i told him to take it to a dealership to get looked at, since it was under warranty. he refused, saying he didnt have time and he would have to remove the mods to get a dealer to look at it. i asked him what he planned to do and he said he would look into a fix that was on the forums and get back to me but insisted i cancel the wire. i told him my bank gave me up to 6 days to reverse the wire and i still planned on taking delivery of the car. after a couple days i asked for an update, he responded with the code the car threw which was cylinder 4 misfire and nothing else. i then had second thoughts about dealing with this guy and decided not to go through with the sale. i cancelled the wire. i just didnt have confidence in the deal after everything. maybe thats what i get for buying a car sight unseen but thats just the way i felt.
      10-17-2012, 06:53 AM   #10
aznboi319
Lieutenant

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0PE View Post
so this deal fell through and im compelled to explain why

we agreed on a price fairly quickly, and i agreed to wire him the payoff amount and overage in 2 separate wires. i sent the first the night we agreed and he agreed to receive the next the following day.

im currently deployed to afghanistan so the time difference is huge. i wake up to an email from him explaining the check engine light came on that day and he thinks its a misfire and asked if i could reverse the wire transfer. my initial thought was he got a better offer and wanted to cancel the sale. this is after the first wire had gone through and i had a signed bill of sale from him. so i told him to take it to a dealership to get looked at, since it was under warranty. he refused, saying he didnt have time and he would have to remove the mods to get a dealer to look at it. i asked him what he planned to do and he said he would look into a fix that was on the forums and get back to me but insisted i cancel the wire. i told him my bank gave me up to 6 days to reverse the wire and i still planned on taking delivery of the car. after a couple days i asked for an update, he responded with the code the car threw which was cylinder 4 misfire and nothing else. i then had second thoughts about dealing with this guy and decided not to go through with the sale. i cancelled the wire. i just didnt have confidence in the deal after everything. maybe thats what i get for buying a car sight unseen but thats just the way i felt.
I do not have free time during the weekdays to do any unmodding and taking the car to a dealership. I am a business owner, a full time employee, 3 hour commute to work, kids, etc... I can not unmod my car within a day and also have time to drop off my car at a dealership. I responded to you fairly quickly when I had any updates. I offered you to cancel the transaction and did not want to take any money from you. I didn't scam you or anything of the sort. I told you after the problem was resolved if you still wanted to purchase and you declined. I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused you, but no harm or anyhing has been done. Anyhow, I will be keeping this car and getting an M3 now. Goodluck with finding your new 335i.
      10-31-2012, 12:31 PM   #11
SamuelG
Private First Class

Drives: 2007 335i coupe

Love the car glad we could negotiate