E90Post
 


jb4store
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > May be the end for me on this forum...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #23
jim.e.
Lieutenant
8

 
Drives: 07 E90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brampton//Markham


Posts: 526
iTrader: (4)

This is why car forums these days are a joke; every single one of them.

do you guys really think someone would choose a car over their parents? That's hilarious.

Point is, his cars a wreck - he's upset about it and MAY replace it with a non-bmw (hence end on this forum). After a few month's he'll be ok and build a new toy/dd. Everyone that has their car totaled goes through this.

and OP - understand you're getting heated (at least your responses seem that way). you can't expect much when you post stuff like this online. people with their opinions will always chime in.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #24
shaginwagon13
Charted Accountant
Canada
10

 
shaginwagon13's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto


Posts: 910
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.e. View Post
You can't expect much when you post stuff like this online. people with their opinions will always chime in.
Is that your opinion or a fact?
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #25
Dr. G
Brigadier General
80

 
Dr. G's Avatar
 
Drives: Black e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario


Posts: 4,953
iTrader: (32)

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaginwagon13 View Post
Is that your opinion or a fact?
It's pretty close to fact.

Some members on here have hundreds and even thousdands posts and if you view their post history 99% of it has to do with trying to win the e-penor measuring contest or just hating on others.

Very few people on here actually help others out without trying to act superior or stirring up some kind of drama.
__________________
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #26
e90sexion
E 9 0 S E X I O N
Canada
80

 
e90sexion's Avatar
 
Drives: M3, Z4MC
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver/WA


Posts: 6,361
iTrader: (16)

chill
his parents are probably fine, sorry to hear what happened
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 02:32 AM   #27
dtea604
Lieutenant
Canada
7

 
dtea604's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 E90 325i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 548
iTrader: (0)

Man I feel for your car bro totally understand where your coming from , and everybody here loves the parents through thick and thin. Hopefully you'll be in another e90 or f30. Hope your rents are recovering fine. Ur other baby dosent look to well though.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #28
MOAB
Major
Canada
11

 
MOAB's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche & BMW
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto


Posts: 1,077
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.e. View Post
This is why car forums these days are a joke; every single one of them.

do you guys really think someone would choose a car over their parents? That's hilarious.

Point is, his cars a wreck - he's upset about it and MAY replace it with a non-bmw (hence end on this forum). After a few month's he'll be ok and build a new toy/dd. Everyone that has their car totaled goes through this.

and OP - understand you're getting heated (at least your responses seem that way). you can't expect much when you post stuff like this online. people with their opinions will always chime in.
this forum has absolutely become a joke. I still come by once and a while to see if there is anything even remotely interesting even though I sold my car. it's actually quite pathetic, but still amusing at times....

to the OP, glad to hear your parents are ok. that's all that matters. maybe get a different brand for your new car so you don't have to come back to this childish forum, lol.
__________________
March-November - '09 C4S (PDK, Akrapovic)
December-February - '00 323 (only mod - snow tires)
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 07:03 AM   #29
douwe22
dual Afe intake/ cobb/ forge dv's/ 94 oct.
Canada
3

 
douwe22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 bmw 335xi, 2008 x5 4.8i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: niagara region


Posts: 309
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markham335i View Post
+1 well said g
+2 hope your parents are okay, goodluck with insurance and new ride.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #30
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
47

 
DESI4life10's Avatar
 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada


Posts: 3,365
iTrader: (18)

Hope your parents have a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about the car. Insurance will take care of you on that no problem.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #31
aw328xi2008
Lieutenant
10

 
Drives: 2008 AW 328xi e92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto


Posts: 476
iTrader: (3)

lol this thread makes me laugh. obviously he cares about his parents more than the car. people are so quick to judge...glad to hear everyone is okay...OP i think you should get an F30
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #32
homieG
Captain
Canada
10

 
homieG's Avatar
 
Drives: F
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: T.O.


Posts: 883
iTrader: (5)

Wow there is a lot of retards on here these days. Quit judging! The guy obviously cares about his parents, who wouldn't if they were involved in a car accident! He obviously also cares about his BMW, hence he is on a forum!! Glad your parents are ok man, car will be replaced regardless. Good luck with looking for a new car. Hopefully it will be another BMW!
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #33
A2G
Hye
Armenia
5

 
A2G's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Black S. e92 335xi
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

OP sorry that you have to deal with stupid individuals on these forums. You should probably ignore insulting posts.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #34
P.chan
Private First Class
Canada
2

 
Drives: 2008 Alpine White E92
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario


Posts: 108
iTrader: (2)

Sorry to hear about your parents and your car. Don't listen to the clowns who go out of their way to post ignorant responses to your post, they don't have anything better to do. Those of us who understood this thread knows your true intentions.

Just look at it this way, Your parents are fine and with the money you get back from insurance you can buy a new car.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #35
Built My Way
Lieutenant
Canada
10

 
Built My Way's Avatar
 
Drives: mls ----------
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Friendly Maritimes


Posts: 472
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I hope your parents are doing fine? There seems to be a lot of threads about car accidents and such lately. Crazy!!!
__________________
My girl is inherently balanced. Lucky me!
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #36
CarbonTT
Lieutenant
Canada
4

 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada


Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Oh man... I sure hope everyone is alright.. a car is a car and definitely not as important as someones life.. although I understand that once you saw that they were ok, it sucks to see something that you have worked hard for is no more.



Quote:
Originally Posted by A2G View Post
OP sorry that you have to deal with stupid individuals on these forums. You should probably ignore insulting posts.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by homieG View Post
Wow there is a lot of retards on here these days. Quit judging! The guy obviously cares about his parents, who wouldn't if they were involved in a car accident! He obviously also cares about his BMW, hence he is on a forum!! Glad your parents are ok man, car will be replaced regardless. Good luck with looking for a new car. Hopefully it will be another BMW!
+1


Quote:
Originally Posted by aw328xi2008 View Post
lol this thread makes me laugh. obviously he cares about his parents more than the car. people are so quick to judge...glad to hear everyone is okay...OP i think you should get an F30
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
this forum has absolutely become a joke. I still come by once and a while to see if there is anything even remotely interesting even though I sold my car. it's actually quite pathetic, but still amusing at times....

to the OP, glad to hear your parents are ok. that's all that matters. maybe get a different brand for your new car so you don't have to come back to this childish forum, lol.
Its not only this forum.. Ive been seeing a lot of immaturity from many forums lately, including some pretty high end ones.
This is one of the main reasons why I don't post.
Everybody these days seem to love to hide behind a computer and pass judgement on other people.


Chris, take care of yourself and your family.. Your more than welcome to come out to our meets and hang out with people who respect you no matter what car you drive.
__________________
2007 335i coupe: 6spd, Black on Red, M-Sport, 19's...oh and a few other things
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #37
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario


Posts: 660
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE_TRAYUNZE View Post
You didn't MISS OUT on an exam......Your exam will be rescheduled if you were smart enough to e-mail your prof to explain the situation....and you need to practice patience and due diligence in this situation with your car otherwise, before you know it, you'll end up with a car that is unfit to drive and should've been a write-off....Then you'll be blowing money for years to come....
YOU are exactly what is wrong with internet car forums these days.

Seriously!! Just shut the fuck up!! Your opinions mean nothing to him, or any of us really. the ignorance displayed in your posts in this thread is simply astounding.

OP - i am glad to hear they are okay. as someone already mentioned, cars can be replaced. parents cannot.

best of luck with everything. hope you decide to stay around here, despite all the BS in this thread.
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #38
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
8

 
ELITE_TRAYUNZE's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 07 E90 328i Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 642
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
YOU are exactly what is wrong with internet car forums these days.

Seriously!! Just shut the fuck up!! Your opinions mean nothing to him, or any of us really. the ignorance displayed in your posts in this thread is simply astounding.
Just stating my opinion bud, exactly how you just stated yours....difference is, I can sit here and read your opinion without getting upset, whereas you are telling me to "shut the fuck up". Get some self-control there bud and learn to filter out the posts you dislike if it hurts so much to read them...

...and say what you want, but, to me (and several others), the OP came off sounding like he wasn't so worried about his parents when he heard they got were going to the hospital but was rather more worried about his car because that was a sign that the car was going to be in bad condition. Sure, it's quite possible that he didn't mean to come off that way, but that's how he came off sounding to me and some others who have posted in this thread.

Last edited by ELITE_TRAYUNZE; 10-11-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #39
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario


Posts: 660
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE_TRAYUNZE View Post
Just stating my opinion bud, exactly how you just stated yours....difference is, I can sit here and read your opinion without getting upset, whereas you are telling me to "shut the fuck up". Get some self-control there bud and learn to filter out the posts you dislike if it hurts so much to read them...

...and say what you want, but, to me (and several others), the OP came off sounding like he wasn't so worried about his parents when he heard they got were going to the hospital but was rather more worried about his car because that was a sign that the car was going to be in bad condition. Sure, it's quite possible that he didn't mean to come off that way, but that's how he came off sounding to me and some others who have posted in this thread.
well your opinion is wrong!!!

ignore me. having a bad day.
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.

Last edited by 335alive; 10-12-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #40
P.chan
Private First Class
Canada
2

 
Drives: 2008 Alpine White E92
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario


Posts: 108
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
YOU are exactly what is wrong with internet car forums these days.

Seriously!! Just shut the fuck up!! Your opinions mean nothing to him, or any of us really. the ignorance displayed in your posts in this thread is simply astounding.

OP - i am glad to hear they are okay. as someone already mentioned, cars can be replaced. parents cannot.

best of luck with everything. hope you decide to stay around here, despite all the BS in this thread.
Agreed.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #41
///Mandy
N54 <3
35

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

So much anger.
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #42
nemo07
JBC
Canada
2

 
Drives: E92 AW 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mississauga


Posts: 271
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
If....I..wrote...like this,... I.....would also...not understand..the.part where the...OP wrote......."so i went and made sure my parents were fine".......

LOLOL

For anyone to assume the OP cared more about his car then his parents makes me wonder what kind of person you are. Instead of telling people to filter out posts to not read, why don't you stop posting nonsense. Save your useless posts for worldstarhiphop and redflagdeals.
__________________
Cobb Protune (PTF), HFS-4 Meth Kit, DCI, Spec Stg 2+ clutch w/ lwfw, Raceland DP's, OCC, F1 Racewerks IC, ER Charge Pipe, Forged DV's, CSL Rep Trunk, Aero lip, Mtech Rear, Custom Ground Control Coilovers, 235/35/19 275/30/19, Quaife LSD, Diff Lockdown Kit, DSS Half Shafts, M3 subframe bushing, M3 Rear Sway Bar, JBC Tuning
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #43
maf330xi
Second Lieutenant
Canada
2

 
maf330xi's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 BMW 330xi
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto


Posts: 251
iTrader: (2)

I'm glad your parents are fine. Time for a new car
__________________


Blacklines | 19" Morr VS8.2 | Gloss Black Grilles | PE | M-Tech | KW V1
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #44
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario


Posts: 660
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
So much anger.


nemo - +1.
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST