E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > thanks Jay and team at JG Mods mtech rear now installed

10-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
ucfscotty
Private

Drives: 07 e93 335i

thanks Jay and team at JG Mods mtech rear now installed

I have to say i was very on the fence after reading people had fitment issues with aftermarket vendors. Jay's responses were timely, the paint match on the bumper is flawless and i do not see any fitment irregularities. i didn't install the bumper myself because i'm lazy and i made that mistake once on my e83, but all the bolts look to have lined up perfectly. the shipping carrier did a great job with packaging and made great arrangements for the freight drop off. well worth the shipping cost. Grant at JG also emailed me just to make sure everything was taken care off. great experience overall with this vendor and i couldn't be happier with the bumper. I put the IS diffuser on and dare i say, i think i'm done with cosmetic mods to my car!

I havent decided if im going to paint that little piece BSM to match the car or Matte to match the diffuser, that's why you see the 2 little holes
Attached Images

Last edited by ucfscotty; 10-17-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: pic added
ucfscotty is offline   United_States
      10-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
Grant@JGMODS

Drives: BMW

It was my pleasure working with you Scotty! Thanks for the awesome review and hope to see pictures soon! (not sure if it's just the app that it won't show up or you haven't posted pics yet..lol)
      10-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
Delusive
Major

Drives: Static E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@JGMODS
It was my pleasure working with you Scotty! Thanks for the awesome review and hope to see pictures soon! (not sure if it's just the app that it won't show up or you haven't posted pics yet..lol)
Glad your happy OP and M-Tech is a real nice addition to making the car look more aggressive.

And Goodjob Grant!