E90Post
 


E92-lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > LTMW | Creaminz



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #177
._.
Colonel
._.'s Avatar
33
Rep
2,357
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Miami

iTrader: (15)

for daily driving it's hard to beat the n54, sick ride, done right!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #178
creaminz
Major General
creaminz's Avatar
United_States
187
Rep
7,712
Posts

 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drZ View Post
looks really good man but..checking back that last quote with pics of all the stages the car has gone through,it seems like the car has spent most of its time in the shop/garage rather than on the road hahaa as much as i love to see what you do next to the car please do stretch its legzz as its begging for it
Car has 71000miles on it within 4years, so it has been driven alot on the road, furiously with passion i am not sure what's next but I am sure i will be called "retarded." again for sure
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #179
Eric335
Colonel
Eric335's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,493
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by umid123 View Post
Are you retarded dude... You could have just bought an M3 with all thrones you spent
Edit your post, retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Car has 71000miles on it within 4years, so it has been driven alot on the road, furiously with passion i am not sure what's next but I am sure i will be called "retarded." again for sure
Then i wish i was full on retard. With that car and that wallet.... damn

__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #180
PlannBee
Major
PlannBee's Avatar
Cambodia
20
Rep
1,341
Posts

 
Drives: A Visible E36
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fresno, CA

iTrader: (0)

So instead of LTMW killing you for reprinting your calipers for the 19373920109th time, your solution was to get a whole new set instead. Lol I love you xD
__________________
-Brandon
"I now have a Beautiful Mysterious Woman "

"My Real E36" - '96 328is 5MT/Boston Green/Beige/Wood Grain/18" Style 189/BONE STOCK
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 06:13 AM   #181
Amini77
Brigadier General
Amini77's Avatar
United_States
60
Rep
4,597
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E90 330xi
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tarzana, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Always loved the look of your car when it was on Eurotuner with the porsche gray and quads. I also randomly found a picture of me next to your car I found on LTMWs facebook page from the meet few months ago lmaooo. I bet a lot of people have asked you why you put so much into it when you could have just gotten a M3 right? lol I was thinking the same until I realized why people ask me why I put so much into my 330 but of course on a smaller scale. Looking good dude keep it up.
__________________

instagram: amini77
| KW V1 | LCI rear | 359m Style | Michelin PSS | AA Stage 2 | Gruppe M | Remus | Mtech Rear | M3 Front |
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #182
Shaz_335d
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw 335d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: England UK

iTrader: (0)

Some serious work there, you must have some deep pockets
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #183
rattmobbins
Captain
rattmobbins's Avatar
6
Rep
628
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 328i Touring
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NM

iTrader: (1)



Fawkin' SICKEST wheels you ever had on this beast. Can't believe you only rocked 'em for like 2 days. LOL!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #184
1slowbmw
Private First Class
1
Rep
113
Posts

 
Drives: BMW e90
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LI/Bronx

iTrader: (0)

absolutely ridiculous
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #185
JStang
N54 ADDICT
JStang's Avatar
48
Rep
3,043
Posts

 
Drives: FBO E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: St. Petersburg, FL

iTrader: (7)

I've got a boner. TMI?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #186
swazza
Samm
swazza's Avatar
Australia
2
Rep
128
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E91 320I
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by umid123 View Post
Are you retarded dude... You could have just bought an M3 with all thrones you spent
we have someone a little special over here guys!!!
__________________
2008 Bmw E91 alpine White (current)
2005 Bmw 325i (sold)
2006 Land Rover discovery 3 HSE (sold)
2002 Bmw 318i M-Sport (first car) (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 01:50 AM   #187
creaminz
Major General
creaminz's Avatar
United_States
187
Rep
7,712
Posts

 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 4 5 T 4 M 4 N View Post
for daily driving it's hard to beat the n54, sick ride, done right!
Absolutely. Perfect DD for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
Edit your post, retard.



Then i wish i was full on retard. With that car and that wallet.... damn
car is officially for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlannBee View Post
So instead of LTMW killing you for reprinting your calipers for the 19373920109th time, your solution was to get a whole new set instead. Lol I love you xD
ye, no more repainting brembos, they will kill me too bad GTR kit won't fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Always loved the look of your car when it was on Eurotuner with the porsche gray and quads. I also randomly found a picture of me next to your car I found on LTMWs facebook page from the meet few months ago lmaooo. I bet a lot of people have asked you why you put so much into it when you could have just gotten a M3 right? lol I was thinking the same until I realized why people ask me why I put so much into my 330 but of course on a smaller scale. Looking good dude keep it up.
Eurotuner cover was something I will remember for a long time. Not only I made onto cover, but Sam Du(Photographer/Editor) & Greg Emmerson(Editor) was great to work with lots of professionalism. I could have bought an M3 but can't go wrong with 600rwhp 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz_335d View Post
Some serious work there, you must have some deep pockets
Thanks, no I am not rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmobbins View Post


Fawkin' SICKEST wheels you ever had on this beast. Can't believe you only rocked 'em for like 2 days. LOL!
haha ye, I went through few wheel setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowbmw View Post
absolutely ridiculous


Quote:
Originally Posted by JStang View Post
I've got a boner. TMI?
whooahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by swazza View Post
we have someone a little special over here guys!!!
Creaminz = Retard. Sure why not


Car is officially for sale guys. Thank you
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769743
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #188
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
VMRWheels's Avatar
259
Rep
16,008
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
too beast. big kudos.
__________________

VMR | Wheels - Mitch A. | p. 714-442-7916 extension 107 | e. Mitch@velocitymotoring.com | ** VMR Holiday Special! **
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #189
Eric335
Colonel
Eric335's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,493
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.83]
Cant believe this car is for sale Darren

BTW, those black HREs will remain my favorite rims of all time (for E90s).
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #190
creaminz
Major General
creaminz's Avatar
United_States
187
Rep
7,712
Posts

 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
too beast. big kudos.
Thanks VMR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
Cant believe this car is for sale Darren

BTW, those black HREs will remain my favorite rims of all time (for E90s).
Ye...oh well
Which HRE? C93? 540? R43? They were all black Im guessing C93? Sick wheels...
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #191
Eric335
Colonel
Eric335's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,493
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Thanks VMR



Ye...oh well
Which HRE? C93? 540? R43? They were all black Im guessing C93? Sick wheels...
Yeah, the C93s were fawking amazing. Literally completed that car. Aside from a 3rd pedal, i wouldnt have changed a thing!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 04:34 AM   #192
J Lau
Captain
J Lau's Avatar
Hong Kong
23
Rep
850
Posts

 
Drives: E46
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: HKG/IU/SoCal

iTrader: (1)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #193
ChrisMendoza
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: 2003 Infinity G35 Coupe
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Absolutely Incredible......
Can't believe your selling it, but also cant wait to see what you do with your next ride. Your an inspiration to car lovers everywhere.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #194
thedrknows
Captain
thedrknows's Avatar
11
Rep
619
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AZ

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
Yeah, the C93s were fawking amazing. Literally completed that car. Aside from a 3rd pedal, i wouldnt have changed a thing!
The C93's live on...
Attached Images
 
__________________

Current - 2010 135i LMB
SOLD - 2012 M3 MR
SOLD - 2008 M3 JZB
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #195
creaminz
Major General
creaminz's Avatar
United_States
187
Rep
7,712
Posts

 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrknows View Post
The C93's live on...
I was instantly looking for "Like" button
Looks freakin awesome on your ride!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #196
Eric335
Colonel
Eric335's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,493
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrknows View Post
The C93's live on...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #197
TigOn.
Sergeant
TigOn.'s Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
431
Posts

 
Drives: 07 N54 e90 FBO / 08 BMW X3 /
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

My take away from Creamiz project is that i will never hesitate from modding this ride or any future projects under warranty or not. Fuck it! just go for it man....
__________________

JB4 G5 iso///BMS DCI///AA Downpipes///AA Intercooler///Alpina B3 GT3 Flash///CF CSL trunk///OEM 220 wheels///Modded Exhaust///Tri-Stiched DCT steering wheel///Michelin PSS///M3 Front Control Arm/Tension Strut Retrofit///ST Coilovers///3M CF Interior Trim///Cyba Air Scoops & Exhaust Tips///CPE CP///LED'S///MTech V4's

Last edited by TigOn.; 11-18-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #198
creaminz
Major General
creaminz's Avatar
United_States
187
Rep
7,712
Posts

 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigOn. View Post
My take away from Creamiz project is that i will never hesitate from modding this ride or any future projects under warranty or not. Fuck it! just go for it man....
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST