E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > [LTMW Content] VORSTEINER'S E90.2 Is Back From The Dead!!!!!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-22-2012, 01:50 AM   #23
Kaiju_Aiden
Private
 
Kaiju_Aiden's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 E90dA TiAg
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Slovenia

Posts: 60
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 E90 320dA  [0.00]
Nice conversion. I'd go for a M3 front replica, some nice 19" wheels and drop.
Kaiju_Aiden is offline   Slovenia
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #24
Alen E90
Major General
 
Alen E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SO. CAL-818 (SFV)

Posts: 7,868
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVN335 View Post
are you planning on getting rims and other mods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn3z007 View Post
Nice conversion. I'd go for a M3 front replica, some nice 19" wheels and drop.
i actually have my wheels but im just waiting to find the right rubber to wrap 'em in and yes there is a lot more mods coming soon!!!
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Alen E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #25
creaminz
Major General
 
creaminz's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 7,698
iTrader: (33)

Looks great! I never knew this was kit made by Vorsteiner...what's next?
creaminz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #26
Alen E90
Major General
 
Alen E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SO. CAL-818 (SFV)

Posts: 7,868
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Looks great! I never knew this was kit made by Vorsteiner...what's next?
wow darren this means a lot coming from you and yes Vorsteiner made this kit and there is a lot more cosmetic mods coming up!!!

btw i absolutely love your E90, every stage of your car has been AWESOME
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Alen E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #27
BlackedOutE90
M3SEDAN
 
BlackedOutE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Black on Black 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Posts: 108
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [4.50]
Looks too weird. Plus some fender/hood dont line up and the gap is giant. No Thanks. Good try though.
BlackedOutE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #28
AoS810
Second Lieutenant
 
AoS810's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90 AW 328i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 262
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutE90 View Post
Looks too weird. Plus some fender/hood dont line up and the gap is giant. No Thanks. Good try though.
^+1.. first thing I noticed was that weird hood gap.. but props to you for not making the same car as 99.9% of the forum!
AoS810 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #29
e92door3
First Lieutenant
 
e92door3's Avatar
 
Drives: Montego Blue :3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: philippines

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

i don't want to sound like an ass but it really looks odd..
e92door3 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #30
creaminz
Major General
 
creaminz's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 7,698
iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
wow darren this means a lot coming from you and yes Vorsteiner made this kit and there is a lot more cosmetic mods coming up!!!

btw i absolutely love your E90, every stage of your car has been AWESOME
welcome to the darkside your car will look great once it is all done. fitment looks really good.

hood gap? i think that looks really good fitment-wise...if anything just get black kidney grills and gap won't be so noticeable if there is any

keep it up OP! you know i am a fan of this type of conversion
creaminz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #31
Hooy
Colonel
 
Hooy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 2,765
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2008 E92 328  [2.50]
Unique! Now slam it, put some fat wheels on, and sell me that hood pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase. lol
__________________
Hooy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #32
NYe60chrisIU
NYe60chrisIU
 
Drives: '08 5er
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 516 / 812

Posts: 350
iTrader: (0)

Mindfuck
__________________
Chris
NYe60chrisIU is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #33
Alen E90
Major General
 
Alen E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SO. CAL-818 (SFV)

Posts: 7,868
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutE90 View Post
Looks too weird. Plus some fender/hood dont line up and the gap is giant. No Thanks. Good try though.
yes i know, getting it fixed and thanks for checking out my thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoS810 View Post
^+1.. first thing I noticed was that weird hood gap.. but props to you for not making the same car as 99.9% of the forum!
thanks and yes that is one of the many reasons that i did this conversion
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92door3 View Post
i don't want to sound like an ass but it really looks odd..
i understand, everyone has a different taste in modding
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
welcome to the darkside your car will look great once it is all done. fitment looks really good.

hood gap? i think that looks really good fitment-wise...if anything just get black kidney grills and gap won't be so noticeable if there is any

keep it up OP! you know i am a fan of this type of conversion
thanks for all of the kind words D, and yes black grills are on my list, thank you so much for being such a cool guy, and i hope that someday i will be close to your level at modding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
Unique! Now slam it, put some fat wheels on, and sell me that hood pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase. lol
was up Hooy!! im glad you like it and yes my new wheels will be going on soon btw love your ride man
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYe60chrisIU View Post
Mindfuck
lol
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Alen E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #34
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Damn Alen you finally jumped and started modding. To the nicest guy on the forum I gotta say congratulations. I agree with other Mtech front and dare I say it now that your turned to the darkside a front lip and slamm that baby. Oh yeah can't forget a nice ate of aggressive wheels
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #35
spacemonkey1112
Captain
 
spacemonkey1112's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i AW
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 818, CA

Posts: 979
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey1112
hahaha some of these comments are hilarious... it looks good blah blah blah...its cause you did the conversion to a stock front which leaves people unimpressed hahaha congrats on catching the mod bug! pretty unique! I can't wait to see what you have in stored!
__________________
2006 E90 325i | Sports Package | 6MT | 3IM | PE | AA |
spacemonkey1112 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #36
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
 
Mahhvinn's Avatar
 
Drives: backwards
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA (Bay Area)

Posts: 7,911
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [3.50]
Looks good Alen! I always wanted to buy this kit but decided to go a different route. Congrats though and can't wait to see what you've got planned for it!
__________________
LTMW|SPEEDELEMENT|EUROPROJEKTZ

#TeamStretchNPoke
Mahhvinn is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #37
SneakyDeeky
Lieutenant Colonel
 
SneakyDeeky's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Posts: 1,533
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i E90  [4.68]
2014 Audi SQ5  [5.00]
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Damn Alen you finally jumped and started modding. To the nicest guy on the forum I gotta say congratulations. I agree with other Mtech front and dare I say it now that your turned to the darkside a front lip and slamm that baby. Oh yeah can't forget a nice ate of aggressive wheels
especially the nicest guy on the forum bit.
Anxious to see what else is coming
__________________

6MT | FBO + E60 | Spec2+ | ER Dual Oil Coolers | 3.46 Wavetrac LSD | StopTech BBK | KW V1 | M3 Bits | Advan RS | LS3 AEs | Dyno Results | Pics
SneakyDeeky is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #38
MARIO K
Brigadier General
 
MARIO K's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Posts: 3,403
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyDeeky View Post
especially the nicest guy on the forum bit.

+1000!!
MARIO K is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #39
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
 
the infamous...'s Avatar
 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

Posts: 17,536
iTrader: (0)

:doubletake: :tripletake: holy... i mean... hot diggity dang!! i'm a hugemongous fan of e92 front on e90!
oh man, now i'm really-really anxious 2 c wut u hav in store... can't wait!

which wheels did u get? do tell
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
the infamous... is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #40
Alen E90
Major General
 
Alen E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SO. CAL-818 (SFV)

Posts: 7,868
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Damn Alen you finally jumped and started modding. To the nicest guy on the forum I gotta say congratulations. I agree with other Mtech front and dare I say it now that your turned to the darkside a front lip and slamm that baby. Oh yeah can't forget a nice ate of aggressive wheels
thank you so much for the kind words it really means a lot yes an Mtech front will be coming soon, and im still deciding if im gonna lower her or not, but anyways i really appreciate all the nice words and thanks for checking out my conversion, btw your E90 looks sikk with the orange CC dubs
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112 View Post
hahaha some of these comments are hilarious... it looks good blah blah blah...its cause you did the conversion to a stock front which leaves people unimpressed hahaha congrats on catching the mod bug! pretty unique! I can't wait to see what you have in stored!
i know..the stock bumper is temporary, my new bumper will be going on soon! thanks for the kind words
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Truong View Post
Looks good Alen! I always wanted to buy this kit but decided to go a different route. Congrats though and can't wait to see what you've got planned for it!
thanks man..and stay tuned cause there's lots more mods coming up
btw your JB E90 looks stunning, i luv all of the mods that you've done to her
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyDeeky View Post
especially the nicest guy on the forum bit.
Anxious to see what else is coming
sneaky, thanks for the kind words bro..and i cant wait to see what new mods you have planned for your SGM beauty!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
+1000!!
thanks mario, i love your new mods btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
:doubletake: :tripletake: holy... i mean... hot diggity dang!! i'm a hugemongous fan of e92 front on e90!
oh man, now i'm really-really anxious 2 c wut u hav in store... can't wait!

which wheels did u get? do tell
thanks infamous and im glad you like it, btw i always love reading your comments and stay tuned, cause this is only the beginning
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Alen E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #41
PSUSMU
Captain
 
Drives: Entry-level Luxury
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Falls Church, VA

Posts: 809
iTrader: (1)

This is common with VW Jetta/Golf front end swaps.

That said, it looks retarded on an otherwise stock car.
PSUSMU is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #42
///Mposter
Macgyver
 
Drives: 2007 e92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greensboring

Posts: 334
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDane07
I honestly don't think it looks good.
Pics 1 and 3 make the car look so out of proportion.
I think it's the wheels being so small and the front bumper not having a lip. Also the side skirts are wider on the e90 than e92. The mtech front lip spoiler or m3rep bumper may fix it. All other pictures look pretty good. Also, thanks OP for the updates on the info!
///Mposter is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #43
MrRager
First Lieutenant
 
MrRager's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 73134

Posts: 383
iTrader: (0)

needs more mtech and i think itll be a winner
__________________
2008 335i 6MT
MrRager is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #44
J-Spec Dan
長長ロングパンツ
 
J-Spec Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: C H I C A G O

Posts: 2,543
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [4.08]
you're braver than i am!

but the fitment looks off. especially the hood and bumper.
__________________
BMW CCA Member 483866

|Officially Official Build Thread|
Follow me on instagram: @jspecdan
J-Spec Dan is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST