E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Good paintless dent repair shop

10-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Brian911
Enlisted Member

Drives: 07 335i sedan

Good paintless dent repair shop

I had a dent the size of a nickel removed from my front fender at Autodent on Doncaster. To complicate things further, the dent was located on a crease. After Chad was done with it, you could not tell there was ever any damage. I was impressed that Chad buffed out the damage to the clearcoat. He didn't stop until it was absolutely flawless. The casualness and the friendliness in the garage was refreshing. If you ever go, let them know the guy with the 2007 335i sent you!
Brian911 is offline   Canada
      10-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
bobblehead
Brigadier General

Drives: warp speed

Had my PDR done there too. Excellent result (cannot even tell) and the price was very fair & reasonable .... Unlike Dent Doctor down the street ... over-exaggerate the repair issue and charge 3x more than what I paid at Autodent.
bobblehead is offline   Canada
      10-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
summall
Second Lieutenant

Drives: BMW E90

Thanks for sharing. Hope I never have to visit him but great to learn about where to go just in case. So how much approximately did he charge?
summall is offline   Canada
      10-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
bobblehead
Brigadier General

Drives: warp speed

price is subject to how difficult the fix is.

In general, I think $40 is the lowest the shop will charge. Mine cost $80 (took about 45 minutes) as the tech guy took his time to make sure if the dent never happened.
bobblehead is offline   Canada
      01-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
RobSquared
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2010 335IX SDN & 2010 X3 28I

I was at Autodent today after finding a long vertical crease (approx 8") where someone carelessly opened their door into my car. Long gone are the days when someone might leave you a note owning up to it but that's another story.

Chad at Autodent was a magician and did a "Copperfield" on that dent and made it disappear. Couldn't be happier with that place and the old-school friendly service.
RobSquared is offline   Philippines
      01-30-2013, 10:44 PM   #6
BennyJones
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian911
I had a dent the size of a nickel removed from my front fender at Autodent on Doncaster. To complicate things further, the dent was located on a crease. After Chad was done with it, you could not tell there was ever any damage. I was impressed that Chad buffed out the damage to the clearcoat. He didn't stop until it was absolutely flawless. The casualness and the friendliness in the garage was refreshing. If you ever go, let them know the guy with the 2007 335i sent you!
Hey Brian,
Where do I find Chad... I have one a little bigger than that on my front fender crease from some idiots shopping cart pushed into my car... I would like to see if he could fix it!
Thanks!!

2011 E90: H&R Sport Springs // Carbon Fiber M3 Lip // BMW Performance Exhaust // BMW Performance Short Shift w/ Alcantara Boot // Hyper Silver 19" VMR 710's Staggered // WeissLicht LED Angel Eyes // Xenesis H7's // Carbon Fiber Front Splitters // Jet Black Painted Kidney Grilles //
BennyJones is offline   Canada
      01-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #7
Brian911
Enlisted Member

Drives: 07 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJones View Post
Hey Brian,
Where do I find Chad... I have one a little bigger than that on my front fender crease from some idiots shopping cart pushed into my car... I would like to see if he could fix it!
Thanks!!
Here: http://www.autodent.ca/location.htm
Brian911 is offline   Canada
      01-31-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
BennyJones
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian911
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJones View Post
Hey Brian,
Thanks!!
Here: http://www.autodent.ca/location.htm
Thanks!!

2011 E90: H&R Sport Springs // Carbon Fiber M3 Lip // BMW Performance Exhaust // BMW Performance Short Shift w/ Alcantara Boot // Hyper Silver 19" VMR 710's Staggered // WeissLicht LED Angel Eyes // Xenesis H7's // Carbon Fiber Front Splitters // Jet Black Painted Kidney Grilles //
BennyJones is offline   Canada