E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Buying Angel eye Headlights

10-28-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
Zokii-10
Enlisted Member

Drives: 325i E90

Buying Angel eye Headlights

Hi Guy's,

I have been trying to search up on places that sell good quality headlights but very hard to find and the ones i have found look very cheap "quality" wise, i have the stock non angel eye headlights at the moment and i am wanting to replace them with the angel eye headlight and having the same light as the LUX E90 v5.2. Please anyone with any suggestion or reccomendation please fill me in, i am in Australia, so want something good but with a decent price.

Thanks
      10-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Zokii-10
Enlisted Member

Anyone? I need help!
      10-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
StabPreflop
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 E90 328xi

I'm a n00b myself but I'll have to do until someone more knowledgeable comes around.

I assume you mean you have the pre-LCI halogen lights? If so, I guess your cheapest option is to move to LCI halogens, which have the angel eyes. You could also upgrade to Xenon lights, which have the angel eyes whether pre-LCI or LCI. Regardless you will want to purchase LUX or similar aftermarket angel eyes in addition to the headlight.

I have the same situation right now, but I've already ordered this http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-328...lights/ES9941/ Xenon upgrade kit. Just waiting for it to arrive. Not sure yet if I'm going to just get LUX bulbs or try to send them to OSS to get the real deal...
      10-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
BOBKUR
Major

Drives: 2008 E 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by StabPreflop View Post
I'm a n00b myself but I'll have to do until someone more knowledgeable comes around.

I assume you mean you have the pre-LCI halogen lights? If so, I guess your cheapest option is to move to LCI halogens, which have the angel eyes. You could also upgrade to Xenon lights, which have the angel eyes whether pre-LCI or LCI. Regardless you will want to purchase LUX or similar aftermarket angel eyes in addition to the headlight.

I have the same situation right now, but I've already ordered this http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-328...lights/ES9941/ Xenon upgrade kit. Just waiting for it to arrive. Not sure yet if I'm going to just get LUX bulbs or try to send them to OSS to get the real deal...
+1
      10-31-2012, 08:20 AM   #5
Zokii-10
Enlisted Member

Thank you very much for that info, it was very helpful! Please keep me updated on how everything goes with your new headlights. Is there anything else you need to purchase for it other then the halogen bulbs etc?