E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Carbon fibre interior trim for LCI E93 may fit pre-lci

11-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Yoro35i
TROll

Drives: E92 335I M

Carbon fibre interior trim for LCI E93 may fit pre-lci

Hi guys,

Anyone who wants a set of real Carbon fiber interior for the e93 with cic idrive centre piece?

Trim has been on the car for 5 months on his '12 car

My friend is selling the car and want to get some money back + swap on the existing trim ideally he wants fine brushed aluminum ( depending what you have). must be in good condition and reasonable cash offer as he spent the region of 1600GBP for the set.

pm me if interested so i can forward you details to contact him.
MY08 E92 335i M Sport|Wrap by Surrey Project |ETS Intercooler|VSRF Dp's|BMS OCC|BMC filter|CoBB AP|EBC Yellow & Coolcarbons rear|Alpina AT Map|Michelin PSS |CF grills,CF mirror,CF Performace spoiler|LCI light|CIC controller retrofit|2014 Mods: Birds B3 Suspension kit,Project Mu pads,Afe Filter and PTF Protune & Pilot sports cups. Gone:Forged FMIC, Eisenmann Race Quad, Eisenmann Sport Dual, Duke Dynamic Diffuser. Eibach Pro springs.
Yoro35i is offline   United Kingdom
      11-04-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
zaheer
Captain

Drives: E93 335i

I may know someone who's interested, how much does he want for it?

The person i know currently has Brushed aluminium on his e93 lci w/idrive.
      11-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
raf555
Banned

Drives: BMW 320D

How many pieces do u get in the set?
      11-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
Yoro35i
TROll

Drives: E92 335I M

guys it's best for you guys to get in touch with him directly to enquirer about the details. I know that the trims are beautiful and immaculate , so much different than the usual wrapped carbon trims. shame i don't have the cash or the right trim to trade for it.
I think it is the full interior on a e93 but best for you guys to ask, I'm only doing a favor to help.

he is based in west london so might worth to note

Available for part exhange + cash: E93 3-Series Convertible (2010+) Carbon Interior trim

Required in exchange: E93 pristine brushed aluminium trim with CIC dirive, used or new, + cash offer.

Enquiries: mr__viking@hotmail.com (two underscores).
MY08 E92 335i M Sport|Wrap by Surrey Project |ETS Intercooler|VSRF Dp's|BMS OCC|BMC filter|CoBB AP|EBC Yellow & Coolcarbons rear|Alpina AT Map|Michelin PSS |CF grills,CF mirror,CF Performace spoiler|LCI light|CIC controller retrofit|2014 Mods: Birds B3 Suspension kit,Project Mu pads,Afe Filter and PTF Protune & Pilot sports cups. Gone:Forged FMIC, Eisenmann Race Quad, Eisenmann Sport Dual, Duke Dynamic Diffuser. Eibach Pro springs.
Yoro35i is offline   United Kingdom