E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: Pre LCI e92/e93 Alpine White Driver Side Skirt

12-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Basis swap
Rep

Drives: '08 e93 335i

FS: Pre LCI e92/e93 Alpine White Driver Side Skirt

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 100.00
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
Selling drivers side side skirt/ rocker panel. Came off my E93 335. I recently scratched the passenger side skirt and decided to upgrade. Selling this side skirt because I no longer need it. Color; ALPINE WHITE This side skirt is the standard setup for all E92 and E93 3 Series (328i, 335i), pre and post LCI. Should fit any coupe or convertible 2007-2010. I can't be sure, but am almost certain this is the case. No major scratches. Needs a good polish, though, to remove residue and surface scuffs. Car had 35k miles on it when I took this skirt off. A good buffing will make this look new. You can use the clips you have on your car to attach this skirt. Very easy to do. I will not ship- local pickup only. Item is long so to save you money and me a headache, it is best that you pick up. ***I also have for sale the other side skirt, which has a long gash running along its underside. If interested, pls let met know. Gash almost invisible, unless you're lying down with face on the ground. Only 20 bucks.

Appreciate 0