E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Palestinian Israeli Conflict



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
pgviper
Lieutenant
 
Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LI / BK

Posts: 400
iTrader: (0)

Palestinian Israeli Conflict

I understand that this has been going on for a while. However, it seems to me that all of the Jewish friends that I know are about to fly over to "support Israel". How is this conflict any different that any of the previous ones?

Also, seems as if the Palestinian death toll is about 8x the amount as the Israeli death toll from throughout the years. Palestine shot over missiles killing three and then Israel sent airstrikes into the Gaza Strip killing at least 19 Palestinians, including seven militants and 12 civilians, among them six children and a pregnant woman. Now Israel is calling for 30,000 troops to be recruited from the reserve to prepare for a ground battle. Is this really necessary? The Prime Minister of Israel is up for re-election in January, could this be a way of showing force in his last days before the election.

What should the United States position be on this conflict? Is there a line that should be drawn for whether we should step in or not? If we do, I feel that the whole region can sprial out of control considering Iran being a threat and the Syrian civil war taking place along with Egypt having a new leadership. Overall, I feel that the Prime Minister of Israel is being selfish in that Israel needs to steer away from a "get even" response and understand that whatever they do next will affect countries all over the world.

Thoughts?



*** I understand this conflict is extremely complicated, just trying to grasp what's going on and here other people's opinions.***

Last edited by pgviper; 11-16-2012 at 10:15 AM.
pgviper is offline   United_States
0
      11-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer
 
mspeasl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Decatur, IL - USA

Posts: 410
iTrader: (0)

This mess has been going on since before the time of Christ and nothing will change it. Not us or anybody. Read your Bible it gives the low down on all of it.
__________________
Mspeasl - Central Illinois - USA :
My Garage: 2011 - Cashmere Silver Metallic BMW, 528i (Delivered 17 January 2011)
2008 - Radiant Red Toyota, M6 'X-Runner' (Delivered 15 November 2007)
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
0
      11-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
pgviper
Lieutenant
 
Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LI / BK

Posts: 400
iTrader: (0)

I am catholic and I do understand this. But things seem to be getting more intense than they usually are and with all of the volatile situations over there, it seems like it could become a huge mess very fast.
pgviper is offline   United_States
0
      11-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
hks786
Major General
 
Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 5,351
iTrader: (0)

Violence will continue until Israel allows the state of Palestine to exist. If you look at the map over the last few decades you will see the land of Palestine decreasing and Israel growing over time. Gaza is the biggest concentration camp in the world.
__________________
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
0
      11-17-2012, 12:20 AM   #5
kmarei
Major General
 
kmarei's Avatar
 
Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

Posts: 6,480
iTrader: (33)

Garage List
This conflict will never be resolved as long as th US blindly backs israel
Israel can pretty much do as it pleases, without worldwide condemnation
And if you so much as open your mouth about their actions
You are labeled as anti-Semitic and all hell breaks loose
Keep in mind that gaza is an occupied territory
It's a small area packed with millions of palestinians, it's actually one of the most densely populated areas on the planet
Ever hear of any pressure on Israel to give back the land they occupied?
No
All you hear about is "Israel, our biggest ally"
Please someone explain to me why it's your biggest ally
What was the last good thing Israel has done for the US

Another thing to think of
I'm sure you've heard of the whole fiscal cliff issues facing the US
Do you know what is the one thing that is EXEMPT from all spending cuts?
US aid to Israel
I'm shocked how that doesn't trouble US citizens?
So the federal government faces cuts to all departments, including the military
But no one can touch a dime going to israel
__________________
This user has been banned from the 4 series forum because he doesn't sing its merits like the admins want us all to

kmarei is offline   Egypt
0
      11-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #6
M_Six
Free Thinker
 
M_Six's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

Posts: 4,998
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
This mess has been going on since before the time of Christ and nothing will change it. Not us or anybody. Read your Bible it gives the low down on all of it.
I usually disagree with anything you say, but on this one we're on the same page. This is a fact of life. Cats and dogs, fire and gasoline, beer and liquor, sleeping pills and alcohol, Israelis and Muslims, they are all bad combinations. Best to avoid them all.

The real issue facing us now is the fiscal cliff. Please resolve that and then worry about stuff beyond our control.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"The $0.99 menu was put on this Earth for a good damn reason." -Weebl
M_Six is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
M_Six
Free Thinker
 
M_Six's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

Posts: 4,998
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
With every post you make, your ignorance astounds me more and more...
It isn't his ignorance that is astounding, it's yours. We blindly support Israeli actions that are taken right from the Nazi playbook. Perspective is everything.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"The $0.99 menu was put on this Earth for a good damn reason." -Weebl
M_Six is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,817
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
It isn't his ignorance that is astounding, it's yours. We blindly support Israeli actions that are taken right from the Nazi playbook. Perspective is everything.
I deleted that post for a reason, so I won't go there. But if you think that our support of Israel is truly blind, you are definitely ignorant. There is a very real reason we support that country, and the administration is fully aware of that reason. Not that I necessarily agree with that reason at all... Saying our support is blind is not an accurate statement.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8

Last edited by Templar; 11-17-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Templar is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 09:18 AM   #9
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Also, seems as if the Palestinian death toll is about 8x the amount as the Israeli death toll....

Don't get upset because the Israeli's are better at killing. Hamas started this, they position their weapons in the middle of civilians to maximize collateral damage and casualties when the Israeli's strike back. And, since they started this one, no one should cry foul when the victim strikes back hard.



...that Israel needs to steer away from a "get even" response and understand that whatever they do next will affect countries all over the world.

Things have changed, the threat to Israel is greater now. No longer is there a relatively secure border with Egypt. No longer can they count on the United States--our weak and vacillating leadership has contributed mightily to this increasingly unstable situation. And Iran? Full speed ahead in developing weapons (and a declared willingness for first use) that actually do pose an existential threat to Israel. The Israelis may just be in a mood to bring this all to a conclusion on their own terms while they still can. Moderation and tit-for-tat responses may be a thing of the past.




*** I understand this conflict is extremely complicated...
Agree 100%, hopefully this won't go to a full scale conflagration.

Last edited by OldArmy; 11-17-2012 at 10:20 AM.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #10
M_Six
Free Thinker
 
M_Six's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

Posts: 4,998
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I deleted that post for a reason, so I won't go there. But if you think that our support of Israel is truly blind, you are definitely ignorant. There is a very real reason we support that country, and the administration is fully aware of that reason. Not that I necessarily agree with that reason at all... Saying our support is blind is not an accurate statement.
You're correct, "blindly" was a poor choice of words. We are fully aware of the tactics Israel uses and we support them anyways, even though we condemn similar actions by other countries. That only makes it worse, though.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"The $0.99 menu was put on this Earth for a good damn reason." -Weebl
M_Six is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #11
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,817
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
You're correct, "blindly" was a poor choice of words. We are fully aware of the tactics Israel uses and we support them anyways, even though we condemn similar actions by other countries. That only makes it worse, though.
Agreed. It's more like we look out the window, see what's going on, and just close the shutters.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Templar is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #12
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer
 
mspeasl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Decatur, IL - USA

Posts: 410
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
A few critical points that I think often get glossed over in the discussion of Israel and its place in the Middle East:

1) There was a continuous presence of a Jewish community in what is now Israel. Prior to the declaration of the State, that community was small and mostly ultra-religious. But there was never a time in post-Biblical history that Jews did not live in Israel (despite multiple attempts by Roman, Assyrian, Persian, Christian, Ottoman, and Muslim empires to oust them).

2) The concept of Israel as a "safe haven" is entirely reasonable, considering the historical experience of the world Jewish community. While there have been other genocidal attempts, no religio-ethnic community has been so consistently and systematically disposessed from so many places on just about every contintent in the world.



3) Prior to the U.N. Partition Plan in 1947, there was no such thing as a "Palestinian People." The vast majority of people referred to as Palestinians are members of nomadic Jordanian tribes. In my opinion, the great error of the post-WWII Middle East international intervention was turning over Jordan to the Saudi royal family. The King of Jordan was not a Jordanian, and had little regard for Jordanian nomads. He was only too happy to volunteer them as poster children for the Arab League (because if they were trapped at the border in refugee camps, they wouldn't be prone to rioting over the usurper King in Amman). The Saudis wanted control of Jordan because it was their goal to control all three of the primary Muslim holy sites. They already had Mecca and Medina, the wanted to add Al-Quds (Jerusalem) to their trophy cabinet.

4) Everything that has happened in the Middle East since 1947, has been colored by #3. There was no legitimate reason why Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, et. al could not have absorbed any actual refugees in 1947. (Israelis and Israeli Arabs have worked together bettter than Jews and Arabs in any Arab country). But the Arab League, as a policy, rejected all refugees precisely because they wanted to use them as pawns to put pressure on Israel.
Very well stated.
__________________
Mspeasl - Central Illinois - USA :
My Garage: 2011 - Cashmere Silver Metallic BMW, 528i (Delivered 17 January 2011)
2008 - Radiant Red Toyota, M6 'X-Runner' (Delivered 15 November 2007)
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
Fox128i
First Lieutenant
 
Fox128i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E82
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dromund Kaas

Posts: 317
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
Very well stated.
X2. I totally agree.
__________________
Deutsche Bahn, DB | Österreichische Bundesbahnen, ÖBB | Schweizerische Bundesbahnen, SBB
Fox128i is offline   Germany
0
      11-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #14
SfValley335i
Colonel
 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
This weeks conflict was started when Israel killed a member of Hamas, Israel says hamas is a terrorist group but they were democratically elected...

No dead Hamas member then no bombings today. Simple, Israel started this crap for their own good, political or preparing for Iran, who knows.

muslims, christians and jews lived in this area for ages without much issue. Problems began when jews tried to create their own 'country' and in doing so they pushed out the muslims... In reaction to this happening for so long without resolve, muslims around the world hate jews and americans. Hate for americans for funding the jewish state. Hence this all helped create arab terrorist that came to america on 9/11.

Once this israel/palestine issue is solved then the worlds religious wars/problems would be solved.
SfValley335i is offline   Afghanistan
0
      11-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #15
kmarei
Major General
 
kmarei's Avatar
 
Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

Posts: 6,480
iTrader: (33)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
A few critical points that I think often get glossed over in the discussion of Israel and its place in the Middle East:

1) There was a continuous presence of a Jewish community in what is now Israel. Prior to the declaration of the State, that community was small and mostly ultra-religious. But there was never a time in post-Biblical history that Jews did not live in Israel (despite multiple attempts by Roman, Assyrian, Persian, Christian, Ottoman, and Muslim empires to oust them).

2) The concept of Israel as a "safe haven" is entirely reasonable, considering the historical experience of the world Jewish community. While there have been other genocidal attempts, no religio-ethnic community has been so consistently and systematically disposessed from so many places on just about every contintent in the world.

3) Prior to the U.N. Partition Plan in 1947, there was no such thing as a "Palestinian People." The vast majority of people referred to as Palestinians are members of nomadic Jordanian tribes. In my opinion, the great error of the post-WWII Middle East international intervention was turning over Jordan to the Saudi royal family. The King of Jordan was not a Jordanian, and had little regard for Jordanian nomads. He was only too happy to volunteer them as poster children for the Arab League (because if they were trapped at the border in refugee camps, they wouldn't be prone to rioting over the usurper King in Amman). The Saudis wanted control of Jordan because it was their goal to control all three of the primary Muslim holy sites. They already had Mecca and Medina, the wanted to add Al-Quds (Jerusalem) to their trophy cabinet.

4) Everything that has happened in the Middle East since 1947, has been colored by #3. There was no legitimate reason why Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, et. al could not have absorbed any actual refugees in 1947. (Israelis and Israeli Arabs have worked together bettter than Jews and Arabs in any Arab country). But the Arab League, as a policy, rejected all refugees precisely because they wanted to use them as pawns to put pressure on Israel.
Wow
Never thought I'd find so many things I disagree on in only 1 post

1) yes the Jews were always there, just like they've been in most countries in Europe
That doesn't mean they get to take over the entire country and kick its inhabitants out.
And the Arabs also loved there, so why do you find it rightfully jewish, but not rightfully Arab?

2) How would you feel if we offered the USA as a safe haven to all the American Indians? I mean they we're here first no?


3) utter rubbish
The entire population of the Arab world consisted of nomadic tribes
So you think nomadic tribes are not good enough to warrant a country?
The fact is, find any map of the area prior to the creation os Israel
That area is called Palestine
Whether you like it or not, that's what the entire world referred to it as

4) how shocking
The Arab governments did not welcome the new state that was created in place if an existing state? How rude of them!

Here is a picture to show what's happened in the past 64 years
Try to be objective and tell me which party has done more damage
And this also shows why the Israelis have no desire to achieve peace at all
In about 10 more years there won't be any more areas controlled by the palestinians and they won't have to worry about the 2 state solution, because one of them will be killed

__________________
This user has been banned from the 4 series forum because he doesn't sing its merits like the admins want us all to

kmarei is offline   Egypt
0
      11-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
kmarei
Major General
 
kmarei's Avatar
 
Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

Posts: 6,480
iTrader: (33)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Correct, they voted for Hamas, who was on the radio yesterday morning as the long-range rockets fell just outside of Jerusalem saying that their goal is to "liberate Palestine". They COULD have chosen peace, but they didn't. Israel may not be perfect in terms of their relationship with the Palestinians, but 60 years of running to bomb shelters and watching THEIR children be killed (although they tend not to shove the dead bodies in front of cameras with the abandon that the Palestinians do) will do that to a people. Moreover, as Golda Meir said, "we can forgive you for killing our children, we cannot forgive you for making us kill yours". The media tends to gloss over the fact that Israel puts up with vast numbers of Israeli deaths by rockets and suicide bombers before launching a retaliatory strike. When deciding whether Israel is "Justified" or not in terms of it's military operations, try to imagine what the US would do if faced with the same behavior from Canada or Mexico. Just how many rockets would have to land in the US before it launched a massive strike against the offending country?

The vast majority of so-called Palestinians should have been repatriated to Jordan or Egypt some 45 years ago. But their home nations chose to use them as pawns in a geopolitical game. It is fundamentally unfair to make that Israel's problem, but that's what's been done. Jordan and Egypt don't want them NOW, because their numbers have grown over 2-3 generations and they've been radicalized by their living conditions. But, realistically and reasonably, who should be absorbing these refugees? It's not for lack of capacity that Jordan and Egypt won't take them back. They pulled the pin on a grenade in 1947, and are afraid they can't put that pin back in before the grenade explodes.
Only thing is
The borders of the US are agreed upon by the entire world
The borders of Israel are considered illegal by the UN
And they are occupied territories
The actual legal area of Israel is much smaller than what you see on the map now
But when Iraq invaded Kuwait
All hell broke loose
Well Israel invaded areas that used to belong to other countries
But that's ok cuz we feel bad for the Jews, so we'll just turn our heads
__________________
This user has been banned from the 4 series forum because he doesn't sing its merits like the admins want us all to

kmarei is offline   Egypt
0
      11-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
kmarei
Major General
 
kmarei's Avatar
 
Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

Posts: 6,480
iTrader: (33)

Garage List
Until the Israelis give the Palestinians the right to their own country
They will never live in peace
You can't expect peace when you are occupying the land of someone else
How peaceful would you be if someone walked into your house and called it his. Because he used to live there earlier?
__________________
This user has been banned from the 4 series forum because he doesn't sing its merits like the admins want us all to

kmarei is offline   Egypt
0
      11-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #18
Fox128i
First Lieutenant
 
Fox128i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E82
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dromund Kaas

Posts: 317
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
I hate to sound cynical here, but for many there can be no peace until the last Jew is out Israel/Palestine. There are those that hate and despise them for no other reason than the fact that they are Jewish.
__________________
Deutsche Bahn, DB | Österreichische Bundesbahnen, ÖBB | Schweizerische Bundesbahnen, SBB
Fox128i is offline   Germany
0
      11-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #19
SfValley335i
Colonel
 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Correct, they voted for Hamas, who was on the radio yesterday morning as the long-range rockets fell just outside of Jerusalem saying that their goal is to "liberate Palestine". They COULD have chosen peace, but they didn't. Israel may not be perfect in terms of their relationship with the Palestinians, but 60 years of running to bomb shelters and watching THEIR children be killed (although they tend not to shove the dead bodies in front of cameras with the abandon that the Palestinians do) will do that to a people. Moreover, as Golda Meir said, "we can forgive you for killing our children, we cannot forgive you for making us kill yours". The media tends to gloss over the fact that Israel puts up with vast numbers of Israeli deaths by rockets and suicide bombers before launching a retaliatory strike. When deciding whether Israel is "Justified" or not in terms of it's military operations, try to imagine what the US would do if faced with the same behavior from Canada or Mexico. Just how many rockets would have to land in the US before it launched a massive strike against the offending country?

The vast majority of so-called Palestinians should have been repatriated to Jordan or Egypt some 45 years ago. But their home nations chose to use them as pawns in a geopolitical game. It is fundamentally unfair to make that Israel's problem, but that's what's been done. Jordan and Egypt don't want them NOW, because their numbers have grown over 2-3 generations and they've been radicalized by their living conditions. But, realistically and reasonably, who should be absorbing these refugees? It's not for lack of capacity that Jordan and Egypt won't take them back. They pulled the pin on a grenade in 1947, and are afraid they can't put that pin back in before the grenade explodes.

I'll say it again because its pretty damn simple to understand.

Prior to the jewish governement killing this Hamas official, there was PEACE since 2008. It is now because of the jewish government that theres hundreds of rockets flying out of Gaza.

I blame no one for TODAYS situation except for the jewish military taking out this 1 person.
SfValley335i is offline   Afghanistan
0
      11-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #20
SfValley335i
Colonel
 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post

4) Everything that has happened in the Middle East since 1947, has been colored by #3. There was no legitimate reason why Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, et. al could not have absorbed any actual refugees in 1947. (Israelis and Israeli Arabs have worked together bettter than Jews and Arabs in any Arab country). But the Arab League, as a policy, rejected all refugees precisely because they wanted to use them as pawns to put pressure on Israel.


Just from you saying Israeli Arabs its obvious you are a jew yourself. Any arab living in what you call Israel is first Arab then Israeli second (Arab-Israeli), not the other way around, just as I am an Afghan-American.

Pretty funny how jews use that term. I guess its their way of saying the land was always theirs.

Glad I'm not arab, because they all seem like a bunch of whimps not backing up or supporting their own blood, big shame to arabs....
SfValley335i is offline   Afghanistan
0
      11-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #21
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
I'll say it again because its pretty damn simple to understand.

Prior to the jewish governement killing this Hamas official, there was PEACE since 2008. It is now because of the jewish government that theres hundreds of rockets flying out of Gaza.

I blame no one for TODAYS situation except for the jewish military taking out this 1 person.
I believe you are in error, the attack on the military commander of Hamas was in response to rocket attacks from Gaza, not the other way around. And "official" is an interesting description. He's a terrorist and has killed not only Israeli's but also those palestinians who opposed Hamas' takeover in Gaza. Starting with the truth would be helpful to any discussion.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
      11-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #22
SfValley335i
Colonel
 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
I believe you are in error, the attack on the military commander of Hamas was in response to rocket attacks from Gaza, not the other way around. And "official" is an interesting description. He's a terrorist and has killed not only Israeli's but also those palestinians who opposed Hamas' takeover in Gaza. Starting with the truth would be helpful to any discussion.
Oh really? How about you show me there was a single rocket sent out of Gaza last week that warranted IDF to kill this Hamas member?

Why is it interesting to call him an official? Wasn't he part of the Hamas government?

I can prove you wrong but I'll give you a chance to backup your statement.
SfValley335i is offline   Afghanistan
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST