E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > I'm in love - Help Needed



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #23
astra
Brigadier General
 
astra's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney

Posts: 3,748
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to astra
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Have decided to hold on the hood at the moment, would realistically need to get other bits to go with it and am a little concerned about ultimate resale. Besides my mrs would go a tad nuts.

Have however ordered some Bilstein PSS9's and a couple of other things. Still investigating the LSD issues so hope to have a solution to that soon as well.
redsale is something that is going to hit hard on any euro, you buy knowing that unfortnately

and is there a reason you went for the pss9 over the pss? are you planning to be playing with teh dampening?
__________________
astra is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2007, 04:38 AM   #24
e93
open air motoring at its best
 
e93's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E93 335i Convertible
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central Coast NSW Australia

Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 e93 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Have decided to hold on the hood at the moment, would realistically need to get other bits to go with it and am a little concerned about ultimate resale. Besides my mrs would go a tad nuts.

Have however ordered some Bilstein PSS9's and a couple of other things. Still investigating the LSD issues so hope to have a solution to that soon as well.
CHICKEN Your Mrs must be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for resale - keep all the original bits - you can bolt em back on. By then some kid will be looking to buy all those aftermarket goodies.

I'm not selling so don't care about resale anyway. (but all the original stuff is safely stored )
__________________

2007 335i Convertible || Black Sapphire | Cream Beige | Burr Walnut | 6 AT Paddles | Comfort Access | Aluminium Pedals | Aero Front Spoiler | Remus Quads | KW V3 Coilovers | Velocity V-715 wheels | M3 Rear Lip Spoiler || On Order || || Wishlist || ||
e93 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2007, 05:02 AM   #25
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
 
WOPALX's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 1,993
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
redsale is something that is going to hit hard on any euro, you buy knowing that unfortnately

and is there a reason you went for the pss9 over the pss? are you planning to be playing with teh dampening?
Yep, playing is good.
WOPALX is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2007, 05:06 AM   #26
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
 
WOPALX's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 1,993
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e93 View Post
CHICKEN Your Mrs must be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for resale - keep all the original bits - you can bolt em back on. By then some kid will be looking to buy all those aftermarket goodies.

I'm not selling so don't care about resale anyway. (but all the original stuff is safely stored )
Nah, not mean just have 3 kids and divorce is toooo expensive Besides if I make it too nice she will want me to drive the family bus and that's not fun

Will keep the original bits, helps wil resale.
WOPALX is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST