E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Is there a supercharger kit for N52



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 330xi 2006
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manheim PA

iTrader: (1)

Is there a supercharger kit for N52

Title says it all, im wandering if anyone makes a supercharger that would fit well with a N52
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
RupertPupkin
Lieutenant Colonel
RupertPupkin's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,534
Posts

 
Drives: Freak Beast
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East

iTrader: (5)

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #3
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,365
Posts

 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

My gosh..Do people not search anymore.



Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
RupertPupkin
Lieutenant Colonel
RupertPupkin's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,534
Posts

 
Drives: Freak Beast
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East

iTrader: (5)

No...they don't....btw which is the best intake? Who makes the best csl rep? What is the best tune? Can I put water/meth on my n52? Will my N52 beat a modded 335?



Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
My gosh..Do people not search anymore.



Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
Rotorocious
Major
Rotorocious's Avatar
32
Rep
1,461
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida

iTrader: (3)

Nope. Diaf
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
Delta0311
Brigadier General
Delta0311's Avatar
56
Rep
3,878
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Yeah I got one ready to go. Just Western Union me $5k plus your shipping address and I'll send on over.
__________________
Space Gray 2011 335xi E92
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,365
Posts

 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Yeah I got one ready to go. Just Western Union me $5k plus your shipping address and I'll send on over.
LOL..screw that.

I got the DIY list in my hand. As long as you have a home depot close by, you are GOLD.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
Delta0311
Brigadier General
Delta0311's Avatar
56
Rep
3,878
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
LOL..screw that.

I got the DIY list in my hand. As long as you have a home depot close by, you are GOLD.
Excellent, make sure you got a Pepboys near you too and if you need duct tape let me know I still got a few extra rolls on me.
__________________
Space Gray 2011 335xi E92
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #9
Cobra0963
Private
United_States
0
Rep
95
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i E92 M-Sport Package
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGood22 View Post
Title says it all, im wandering if anyone makes a supercharger that would fit well with a N52
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
intensee92
Colonel
intensee92's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,304
Posts

 
Drives: Your Girl Crazy.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte

iTrader: (10)

tough crowd today lol
__________________
http://www.e90post.com/forums/image.php?u=101661&type=sigpic&dateline=1350502789
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #11
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 330xi 2006
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manheim PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensee92 View Post
tough crowd today lol
thats what im sayin ha ive never seen or heard of a supercharged n52... so i just thought id ask.. damn
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #12
Teeeg28
Banned
United_States
12
Rep
529
Posts

 
Drives: E90 "328i" N51
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Diego a.k.a. A Whales Vagina // Cal State San Marcos

iTrader: (0)

In today's times, one does not simply use the fucking search button


Seriously though... If you scan the forums at least once a week you would see that people get flamed everyday for asking questions that are addressed all the time so why do it yourself?

Don't mean to be harsh but c'mon bro lol. .... AA is in the process of making one
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #13
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
61
Rep
4,706
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeeg28 View Post
In today's times, one does not simply use the fucking search button


Seriously though... If you scan the forums at least once a week you would see that people get flamed everyday for asking questions that are addressed all the time so why do it yourself?

Don't mean to be harsh but c'mon bro lol. .... AA is in the process of making one
Didn't he mean they can't?
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...0#post13248110
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #14
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 330xi 2006
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manheim PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeeg28 View Post
In today's times, one does not simply use the fucking search button


Seriously though... If you scan the forums at least once a week you would see that people get flamed everyday for asking questions that are addressed all the time so why do it yourself?

Don't mean to be harsh but c'mon bro lol. .... AA is in the process of making one
im not up to date on everything as im fairly new to BMW that is why im asking i knew AA had one in progress but i didnt know if there was one out there in the past or something else. god damn
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #15
intensee92
Colonel
intensee92's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,304
Posts

 
Drives: Your Girl Crazy.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGood22 View Post
im not up to date on everything as im fairly new to BMW that is why im asking i knew AA had one in progress but i didnt know if there was one out there in the past or something else. god damn
Searching always does help though. And it only takes a couple seconds.

From what I know, Only Arma makes a supercharger (currently) but thats a big risk to buy it since its out of Asia.
__________________
http://www.e90post.com/forums/image.php?u=101661&type=sigpic&dateline=1350502789
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #16
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 330xi 2006
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manheim PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensee92 View Post
Searching always does help though. And it only takes a couple seconds.

From what I know, Only Arma makes a supercharger (currently) but thats a big risk to buy it since its out of Asia.
Ive been looking for people with them and i havent been able to find any, but again i am new to the bmw world and dont know any more than what i learned on this website, is the AA one coming out soon?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #17
will bleich
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
397
Posts

 
Drives: pos
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pennslyvania

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGood22 View Post
Ive been looking for people with them and i havent been able to find any, but again i am new to the bmw world and dont know any more than what i learned on this website, is the AA one coming out soon?
mmw give them a call they made one for a n52
__________________
instagram @will_bleich

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #18
mike-y
just another bmw douche bag
United_States
36
Rep
3,398
Posts

 
Drives: 1.9L of fury
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (4)

search the forum with the key word "arma' and with key word "supercharger" and you'll find lots of info.

And you've been a member for 6 months, so you aren't new enough anymore to make these noob posts lol.

Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #19
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 330xi 2006
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manheim PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike-y View Post
search the forum with the key word "arma' and with key word "supercharger" and you'll find lots of info.

And you've been a member for 6 months, so you aren't new enough anymore to make these noob posts lol.

true true.. slightly noob slightly lazy i got it all figured out though thanks all
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #20
thecadman99
First Lieutenant
thecadman99's Avatar
9
Rep
373
Posts

 
Drives: e90 330i 6mt spt bk/bk
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

You don't want a supercharged n52, what you want is a different car. You could seriously sell your car, by a cheap e36, and a (good) turbo kit.
__________________
06 330i 6mt Spt- Eibach Springs, BMW Perf Susp, Supersprint Exhaust, BSW Audio
94 325i 5mt 4d- M3 springs/susp, Z3 wheels, Chipped, Intake, Exhaust= FUN!
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #21
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 330xi 2006
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manheim PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecadman99 View Post
You don't want a supercharged n52, what you want is a different car. You could seriously sell your car, by a cheap e36, and a (good) turbo kit.
im thinking of selling my car and buying an older m3 but idk i like my car im just looking into different options
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 07:08 AM   #22
thecadman99
First Lieutenant
thecadman99's Avatar
9
Rep
373
Posts

 
Drives: e90 330i 6mt spt bk/bk
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Doesn't even need to be an m3. A 325 turbo with nice suspension would be very fun. Throw in some sport seats from an e46 and I'd be pretty comfy too.
__________________
06 330i 6mt Spt- Eibach Springs, BMW Perf Susp, Supersprint Exhaust, BSW Audio
94 325i 5mt 4d- M3 springs/susp, Z3 wheels, Chipped, Intake, Exhaust= FUN!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST