E90Post
 


MINHS Automotive
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > WTB: jb4 for n55



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
ray@ossdesigns
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
0
Rep
87
Posts


Drives: OSSdesigns 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

WTB: jb4 for n55

Anybody have one for sale?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 02:59 AM   #2
ray@ossdesigns
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
0
Rep
87
Posts


Drives: OSSdesigns 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Ttt
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
fasteddie222
Colonel
fasteddie222's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
2,310
Posts

Drives: 2011 e88 135i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami/Central Florida

iTrader: (8)

I was about to sell mine but decided to keep it. Goodluck finding one it shouldn't be too hard.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #4
ALEXROD89
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Miami FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
328i?

Does this work for an 08' 328i? (sorry im new to this, i want a chip but dont know what to get)
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #5
fasteddie222
Colonel
fasteddie222's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
2,310
Posts

Drives: 2011 e88 135i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami/Central Florida

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXROD89 View Post
Does this work for an 08' 328i? (sorry im new to this, i want a chip but dont know what to get)
Hey man welcome to the forum. WTB means want to buy so this forum member isn't selling anything he is looking to buy. Also your car is a 2008 so that means you have an n54 engine which is from the year 2007-2010 and the n55 engine is from the year 2011+. If you want chip go to the n54 section on the forum and search for one that will suit you best. I would recommend COBB which is a flash tune. Goodluck
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
JSAN23
First Lieutenant
JSAN23's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
347
Posts

Drives: e92 328i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXROD89 View Post
Does this work for an 08' 328i? (sorry im new to this, i want a chip but dont know what to get)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie222 View Post
Hey man welcome to the forum. WTB means want to buy so this forum member isn't selling anything he is looking to buy. Also your car is a 2008 so that means you have an n54 engine which is from the year 2007-2010 and the n55 engine is from the year 2011+. If you want chip go to the n54 section on the forum and search for one that will suit you best. I would recommend COBB which is a flash tune. Goodluck
Pretty sure you misread. He has a N52 328i. So none of these will work. You will need to be looking for an Active Autowerke tune or a Powerbox.

Welcome to the forum.

And free bump for Ray
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
fasteddie222
Colonel
fasteddie222's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
2,310
Posts

Drives: 2011 e88 135i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami/Central Florida

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Roc23 View Post
Pretty sure you misread. He has a N52 328i. So none of these will work. You will need to be looking for an Active Autowerke tune or a Powerbox.

Welcome to the forum.

And free bump for Ray
Oh man yeah I misread that haha when people ask about a chip I automatically think they have a 335i. Whoops
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
ALEXROD89
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Miami FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Thanks guys,

i don't want to do anything major since i still got warranty left. Some torque would be niceeee
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST