E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: 19" SSR GT3s $750obo staggered set



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

FS: 19" SSR GT3s $750obo staggered set

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 750.00
Location:
✓ Local Pickup Only
Item Interest
Replaced my Gunmetal GT3s with new wheels, decided to go black. The sizes are listed below. 1 of the wheels needs repair, it has a bend in the barrel on the inside and a little rash on the outer lip. It would be easily repairable for any wheel shop and should cost anywhere from 125-175 depending on where you get a quote. I just had the front repaired and it cost $150, it was bent from the same pothole that got the rear wheel. Only reason I didnt have them both done is I didnt even notice the bend in the rear as it was on the inside and drove fine until it ate up the tire. They currently have Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s on them, the tires on the driver side wheels are at about 50% while the rights are done because of the bends in the wheels on that side. All the wheels had been refinished right before they went on my car so they look pretty much brand new.

Fronts 19x8.5 +43 (will include 18mm or 12mm hubcentric spacer and lugs)
Rears 19x10 +24

Sorry for the poor cell phone pics, everyone knows what these wheels look like though

Would like to get $750 picked up, rather not ship but will at buyers expense.

Attached Images
   

Last edited by I3ossman; 01-14-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: added pics
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
07bmw335iguy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Carolina

Posts: 227
iTrader: (4)

Wish my iforge were sold free bump
07bmw335iguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2012, 12:59 AM   #3
Chrispi
Private
 
Chrispi's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3ossman View Post
Replaced my Gunmetal GT3s with new wheels, decided to go black. The sizes are listed below. 1 of the wheels needs repair, it has a bend in the barrel on the inside and a little rash on the outer lip. It would be easily repairable for any wheel shop and should cost anywhere from 125-175 depending on where you get a quote. I just had the front repaired and it cost $150, it was bent from the same pothole that got the rear wheel. Only reason I didnt have them both done is I didnt even notice the bend in the rear as it was on the inside and drove fine until it ate up the tire. They currently have Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s on them, the tires on the driver side wheels are at about 50% while the rights are done because of the bends in the wheels on that side. All the wheels had been refinished right before they went on my car so they look pretty much brand new.

Fronts 19x8.5 +43 (will include 18mm or 12mm hubcentric spacer and lugs)
Rears 19x10 +24

Sorry for the poor cell phone pics, everyone knows what these wheels look like though

Would like to get $750 picked up, rather not ship but will at buyers expense.
Very off topic, but what type of exhaust are you running.
Chrispi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispi View Post
Very off topic, but what type of exhaust are you running.
BMW performance w/ cyba double wall quads, also ar catless. I think I made a thread with sound clips if you want to hear it.
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #5
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

Will have pics of each wheel up soon
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #6
WalkingEagle
Enlisted Member
 
WalkingEagle's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i Sport
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: St. Paul, MN

Posts: 42
iTrader: (1)

Still for sale?

PM Sent.
__________________
Life's good, not fair.
WalkingEagle is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #7
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

replied
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #8
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

here are individual pics. Who wants these?!?! awesome set of wheels for $750
Attached Images
          
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #9
sirantsE90
Lieutenant Colonel
 
sirantsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: N51 E90
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Northport, LI

Posts: 1,701
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
I loved these when I had them! GREAT Price for a classic set. glws
__________________


N51 FTW

Last edited by sirantsE90; 01-15-2013 at 05:32 PM.
sirantsE90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirantsE90 View Post
I loved these when I had them! GREAT Price for some a classic set. glws
Thanks man! Loved them as well, time to move on though

For those of you that don't know, and I can't imagine there being many of you, these wheels retailed for $800/$900 F/R EACH new. $3400 set of wheels for less than the cost of one front lol

Another pic of them on my e92
Attached Images
 
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-15-2013, 06:53 AM   #11
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

Don't really know why I'm selling these bump
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
sirantsE90
Lieutenant Colonel
 
sirantsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: N51 E90
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Northport, LI

Posts: 1,701
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3ossman View Post
Thanks man! Loved them as well, time to move on though

For those of you that don't know, and I can't imagine there being many of you, these wheels retailed for $800/$900 F/R EACH new. $3400 set of wheels for less than the cost of one front lol

Another pic of them on my e92
Yeah, this is a STEAL!! I though I gave mine away lol, you are tempting me to buy
__________________


N51 FTW
sirantsE90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #13
I3ossman
Private First Class
 
I3ossman's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ct

Posts: 139
iTrader: (0)

Someone please make my wife happy and get these out of my garage bump
I3ossman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST