||BMW Garage||BMW Meets||Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum
Interface USB OBD2 for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN
|12-01-2012, 04:21 PM||#1|
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Aurora, IL
FS: Interface USB OBD2 for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN
This Interface allows full diagnostic of BMW's build from 1998 - 2008
Works with INPA, SSS, Progman and others.
(All functions as in Omitec Interface)
The smallest, best looking & highest quality of it's kind.
- Read & erase errors
- And others...
Models that require D-CAN:
- E60, E61 after 3/2007
- E83 after 9/2006
- E81, E87 after 3/2007
- E90, E91, E92, E93 after 3/2007
- E70 (New X5)
- R56 (New Mini)
- And others...
1. Fast magistral D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
2. Slow magistral K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
3. Standard BMW protocol (BMW OBD interface).
- Connects to USB (built in 1,5m long USB Cable, creates virtual comport)
- Double K-Line support (See Screenshot)
- High Speed D-CAN and PT-CAN support (500 kbit/s) (See Screenshot)
- Low Speed PT-CAN support (100 kbit/s)
- Battery voltage detection by control line (See Screenshot)
- Ignition voltage detection by control line
1INPA / Ediabas K+DCAN USB Interface
1CD software driver
PT-CAN, K-CAN - fully switchable speed of migistral CAN - ou can diagnose driver withtou any car
Protocol "BMW OBD interface" for older cars:
- from 1995 to 1998 (don't need K-line).
- from 1998 to 03/2008 (all models)
Last edited by GeryonGhost; 12-10-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: SOLD
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|