E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Bimmian Xenesis (Pics)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-17-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
oneshare325
Brigadier General
 
oneshare325's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, VA

Posts: 4,174
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Bimmian Xenesis (Pics)

Ok i finally got the Bimmian Xenesis installed a week or so ago, I am really happy with them. I think they will look great with the Hyperwhite PMB i ordered too!

2 befores
1 driver side on
and the last two are both on
Attached Images
     
oneshare325 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2006, 10:39 PM   #2
saini023
Second Lieutenant
 
saini023's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 292
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
looks great man...match the headlight way better than the factory fogs..i love the xenesis
__________________
330i Jet Black on Black, ZSP, ZPP, Steptronic, Clear Bra, Comfort Acess, Sirius, OEM Alarm
Mods:20% Tint F/R, Xenon Interior Lights, Xenenis Tru-match Fog Lights, , V1 (hardwire), Black and White Roundels, Blackline Tailights, White Angel Eyes (PMB), (2) 12'' Kicker L7,TvandNav2go, Playstation 2, ACS Roof Spoiler, 5 Series iDrive Leather Knob, Brex kit
saini023 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2006, 04:23 AM   #3
achal
Lieutenant
 
achal's Avatar
 
Drives: X5 E70 Prem, Tech, Cold packg
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MD

Posts: 458
iTrader: (2)

where in VA r u bro..was thinking of getting them but wasn't sure of error messages or DIY

Thanx
achal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2006, 08:08 AM   #4
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,747
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by achal
where in VA r u bro..was thinking of getting them but wasn't sure of error messages or DIY

Thanx
HID look halogen fog lamp bulbs do not give error messages, as long its the correct wattage i.e. 55W. The issue was finding that right color...
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2006, 04:56 PM   #5
oneshare325
Brigadier General
 
oneshare325's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, VA

Posts: 4,174
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
HID look halogen fog lamp bulbs do not give error messages, as long its the correct wattage i.e. 55W. The issue was finding that right color...
yep, no error message, just a colored bulb, but really looks great. I am in Warrenton, (faquier county) by the way
oneshare325 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #6
achal
Lieutenant
 
achal's Avatar
 
Drives: X5 E70 Prem, Tech, Cold packg
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MD

Posts: 458
iTrader: (2)

where did u get those....can you please post...or PM me

thanx
achal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2006, 06:30 PM   #7
oneshare325
Brigadier General
 
oneshare325's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, VA

Posts: 4,174
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
http://www.bimmian.com/90

I have ordered things from this company a couple times now and have been really impressed!
oneshare325 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2006, 07:22 PM   #8
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!!
Major
 
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!!'s Avatar
 
Drives: 06 E90 330, '11 F10 535 xdrive
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NASSAU NY

Posts: 1,211
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i SPORT  [5.00]
congrats , had mine sittin around for like a month. finaly put em in two weeks ago. they're great. really got rid of the yellow on the ground @ night the oem bulbs emmit!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23720

thats my install. not too many pics, but u really get a good idea of how perfect they match. even in broad daylight.
__________________



LIVE FAST..DRIVE FASTER!!
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!! is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #9
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,747
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshare325
http://www.bimmian.com/90

I have ordered things from this company a couple times now and have been really impressed!
Did you check out the color-coded painted front license plate mount...they have one in arktis. I am dying to see this ona light colored cars (dark colored cars need not apply) I think it helps clear up the front end.
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
Ali-323i
Lieutenant
 
Ali-323i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 323i (Cdn) 4dr E90
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 486
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!! View Post
congrats , had mine sittin around for like a month. finaly put em in two weeks ago. they're great. really got rid of the yellow on the ground @ night the oem bulbs emmit!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23720

thats my install. not too many pics, but u really get a good idea of how perfect they match. even in broad daylight.
I know this is probably a blast from the past for you... but I'm looking at buying the same bulbs. My only concern is bulb life, I know other hyperwhite bulbs only last 12-15 months.

How long did yours last for?

Appreciate the help!
Ali-323i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #11
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!!
Major
 
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!!'s Avatar
 
Drives: 06 E90 330, '11 F10 535 xdrive
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NASSAU NY

Posts: 1,211
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i SPORT  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali-323i View Post
I know this is probably a blast from the past for you... but I'm looking at buying the same bulbs. My only concern is bulb life, I know other hyperwhite bulbs only last 12-15 months.

How long did yours last for?

Appreciate the help!
Haha. Blast from the past is right man. I probably got close to two years w them. I ended up putting the m3 rep bumper and had to change fog bulbs to a different style number anyways. But go for it man. They're cheap and easy enough to change if they burn out. Definitely not long life bulbs like oem but hey what do you expect for aftermarket bulbs.
__________________



LIVE FAST..DRIVE FASTER!!
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!! is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #12
Ali-323i
Lieutenant
 
Ali-323i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 323i (Cdn) 4dr E90
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 486
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!! View Post
Haha. Blast from the past is right man. I probably got close to two years w them. I ended up putting the m3 rep bumper and had to change fog bulbs to a different style number anyways. But go for it man. They're cheap and easy enough to change if they burn out. Definitely not long life bulbs like oem but hey what do you expect for aftermarket bulbs.
Some of the other brands (Sylvannia) burn out within 12-15 months... I was hoping to get 24+ months, so it looks like this could be promising.
I ended up just putting in standard replacements (from Canadian Tire - $22/pair). Not sure how long life those are (might be long since they aren't extra bright), but my next replacements will be these.

Thanks!
Ali-323i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST