E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Manifold swap + AA tune :)

12-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Teeeg28
Banned

Drives: E90 "328i" N51
Location: San Diego a.k.a. A Whales Vagina // Cal State San Marcos

Manifold swap + AA tune :)

What's up guys so Christmas is finally rolling around and y'all know what that means! Mods so I have been talking to my shop and we have come up with a plan to get ahold of a used 3 stage manifold to drop in before they give me the stage 2 AA tune. So if anyone knows of where I could get my hands on one please let me know! I have been searching for one and the guys at the shop are keeping their eyes peel; brand new they are upwards of 2000 so that's a little out of my budget! I will try to get my car on a dyno after I Christmas to show the results.

Currently have a PE and getting either a eurobox or BMW performance intake hopefully followed by a manifold swap and to top it off a stage 2 AA tune!

Special thanks to Neal at Oceanside motorsports for helping me!!!
Teeeg28 is offline   United_States