E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > cic map 2013 update



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Rubiks
New Member
Rubiks's Avatar
0
Rep
25
Posts

 
Drives: 318d se
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (0)

cic map 2013 update

Hi,just updated maps on my cic nav system from 2009 premium to 2013 premium European maps.
The problem i have is that i can not find the postcode search option .
Can any one help plz. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
RichJ
First Lieutenant
England
6
Rep
356
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M-Sport 330i Le Mans Blue
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South

iTrader: (0)

You may need a software update.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
Squintstream
Lieutenant
Squintstream's Avatar
United Kingdom
7
Rep
485
Posts

 
Drives: 335i M Sport avec DCT (E92)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Derby

iTrader: (12)

Did you see the video I did for you in the 2012 thread?

That shows the postcode option and search. If this doesn't work I can only assume a software update is required.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
Rubiks
New Member
Rubiks's Avatar
0
Rep
25
Posts

 
Drives: 318d se
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squintstream View Post
Did you see the video I did for you in the 2012 thread?

That shows the postcode option and search. If this doesn't work I can only assume a software update is required.
I did watch the video, gonna have a look in morning as I have been out and not been in car since this afternoon, thanks by the way for ur help.
Would it be possible to do a update reinstall and see if it works ?cheers
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Rubiks
New Member
Rubiks's Avatar
0
Rep
25
Posts

 
Drives: 318d se
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubiks View Post
I did watch the video, gonna have a look in morning as I have been out and not been in car since this afternoon, thanks by the way for ur help.
Would it be possible to do a update reinstall and see if it works ?cheers
I went in car as I could not wait and watching ur video is smashing , it's fine and perfect. Thank you very much , really helpful.
I would suggest u put that video on you tube as many people are on same situation as me and you really been very helpful . Thanks again. Gimi
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 03:29 AM   #6
Squintstream
Lieutenant
Squintstream's Avatar
United Kingdom
7
Rep
485
Posts

 
Drives: 335i M Sport avec DCT (E92)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Derby

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubiks View Post
I went in car as I could not wait and watching ur video is smashing , it's fine and perfect. Thank you very much , really helpful.
I would suggest u put that video on you tube as many people are on same situation as me and you really been very helpful . Thanks again. Gimi
No bother mate, I'm pleased it helped!

It is on you tube and won't be going anywhere, so I can help others.

Charlie
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST